login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ unlimited capacity {Page 2}

Now is the only point of power.

much love,selfcare

love this quote  which expresses we are exactly where we are supposed to be

99c5c694fdcd4c8fdddfcb02472f466f--marianne-williamson-butterflies.jpg

b733d9497e9b760abd26bb4a86df30ee--looking-back-quotes-looking-forward-quotes.jpg

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson

cropped-cropped-cropped-img_0083.jpg

bb87cd2c700351d518cb6d959a74630e--miracles-happen-inspire-me.jpg

abe9034053ca06019e6124a962bea532.jpg

No need to compare yourself to a time where something was done

when you felt more able...

more  OF THIS OR MORE OF THAT .

You ARE PLENTY RIGHT NOW, AND WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT... YOU ARE MOVING FORWARD ...BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR TRUE DESIRE.

....AND WHEN WE DESIRE ... WE WALK IN THE DIRECTION OF WHAT IS AT HEART & SOUL OF A GOOD LIFE... OUR GOOD LIFE

Who among us has never confused  their idea of greatness with a 'BETTER'  memory of the past or some form of 'better' IN FUTURE ... as though the present was something to RUN CIRCLES AROUND  like it was an obstacle course?

To go forth in greatness is simply being RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, with the unlimited capacity you can tap into today... for today.

Lets keep this beautifully awesomely simple...

...from here we can go TO THE INFAMOUS THERE(:

much love,selfcare

bd03c77a581635c856d7e9c342f76953--marianne-williamson-interesting-quotes.jpg063bd1c875e330aa5210ec606c4861c9--student-motivation-team-motivation.jpg

21fe9812750e1e280d31dbf7641cfa9d--marianne-williamson-you-must.jpge2d905eca045779e731acb699e8cbbe0--practice-gratitude-attitude-of-gratitude.jpg

related threads in process

capacity potential feelings belief

This Made Me Think

Amazing Hope
 more related threads coming soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:This is very timely for me today and is an extremely great topic. Thank You. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post: thank you Poppy for sharing a comment, and very very glad this topic was meaningful for you too...

and I would love to see this become a discussion at some point (:

love this from  M. Williamson -quote:

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:This is the post that really resonated with me. It is in the present-Unlimited capacity, I was great yesterday, and I am better today. “There is no point in waiting...”

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

thanks for singling that line out... I think in affirmations lol... and that would make an awesome one(:

I was great yesterday, and I am better today; there is no point in waiting.

great quote found on iZ's site (FB)(love this below) Thanks iZ!! blessings!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

With complete belief my weak times are now my peak times.

I Am

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

mynzah-10317.jpg?w=526&h=526&crop=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this moment & look forward to the next because there is power in each present moment.

ee96f89fab039ef649cbf7913e2b635d.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content