login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Allowing Prosperity and Giving Thanks- Affirmations

I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.✰►♥

f1b9bcc10e29c1960dcd59407b8e8c53--watercolor-flowers-watercolor-painting.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4kXM8FMkqh6-o877-IWmScXmQX41ZXeQZHNnqAczgKqbUElnZFeel free to add Prosperity Affirmations

• ✰►♥"SINCE WORDS ARE CREATIVE, I CAN GATHER MY MANNA THROUGH SPEAKING FORTH DEFINITE, RICH WORDS OF SUPPLY, EVEN IN THE FACE OF LACK. MY MANNA IS ALWAYS SOMETHING CLOSE AT HAND, AND I ALWAYS HAVE IN MY IMMEDIATE MIDST WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO BEGIN GATHERING MY MANNA. AS I BLESS THE MANNA CLOSE AT HAND AND FEARLESSLY USE IT, IT MULTIPLIES. LORD, I DO GIVE THANKS FOR THE ABUNDANCE THAT IS MINE NOW!" ~Catherine Ponder

333c1d897d2a69cc8d2d53a2d264c637--watercolor-flowers-watercolor-paintings.jpgMy affirmations are powerful because they are prayer-full.

✰►♥I exude passion, purpose and prosperity.

✰►♥My day is filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance and love.

Related threads coming soon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxO6tbOh4bSD3GAKoDtqYNx7P7piRznqfccBOphr5hPVD0vN6i4Q

Catherine Ponders Affirmations

3b412f9449121929ff6baf87efbbfff3--watercolor-art-paintings-floral-paintings.jpg

✰►♥"Divine intuition is now showing me the way. Divine intuition is now working in and through me, in and through all concerned, producing easily and quickly the perfect outcome, the perfect result."

✰►♥"I am the radiant child of God, my mind, body and affairs now express this radiant perfection."

✰►♥"I am an irresistible magnet, with the power to attract unto myself everything that I divinely desire, according to the thoughts, feelings and mental pictures I constantly entertain and radiate. I am the center of my Universe! I have the power to create whatever I wish. I attract whatever I radiate. I attract whatever I mentally choose and accept, I begin choosing and mentally accepting the highest and best in life. I now choose and accept health, success and happiness. I now choose lavish abundance for myself and for all humankind. This is a rich, friendly Universe and I dare to accept its riches, its hospitality, and to enjoy them now."

✰►♥"I give thanks that I am the ever renewing, the ever unfolding expression of infinite life, health, and energy." 

✰►♥"Let there be peace within my walls and prosperity within my palaces." 

✰►♥"I give thanks for ever increasing health, youth and beauty." 

✰►♥"I give thanks that I am now rich, well and happy and that my financial affairs are in divine order. Every day in every way I am growing richer and richer."

5b42c312383b5a24e4f8e7d6cc99c529--wealth-affirmations-morning-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyLQZ4NK3mdVQAvQ5S3RHmmeeCaspyOO4QX3IUKsjjxufTpjFP

What a good idea creating Gratefulness rocks!!!

54c648ab4d93bdcbdbd0d7175a0e47f9--thanksgiving-for-kids-thanksgiving-activities.jpgautumnquote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for thanksgiving affirmation

thank you for the flow of good fortune!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Money always

comes to me easily

and effortlessly

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am good with money & allowing it to be great for me.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content