login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★pg 1. {Matt Kahn} Divine Nature

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqm8Y6MH17Rc3OhcF6CGQ-q8QLct0zTw4QzzKCl83yRmO73sTy
4535605f2415c3e1ee87e572f7c05e01--spiritual-teachers-matt.jpg
4b58239de854601459df943955dffaf8--spiritual-teachers-julie.jpg9ac43cac0f6a5b021859ed08f71d0194--intuition-quotes-spiritual-teachers.jpg031d45991efc3beb0537a08010281aa2--spiritual-teachers-matt.jpg
a78a420eb9812d8b0022bd533724904c--spiritual-teachers-julie.jpg

Matt & Ali married Aug 26, 2017

If you lead with honesty, then grace will always find a way to advance you forward. It may not seem as if the Universe has your back or the exact chain of events you’ve convinced yourself are how things need to unfold. But if you stay the course, allowing each moment to unravel your defenses by becoming more open, honest, and authentic with each and every interaction, the fulfillment of your destiny unfolds as the embodiment of your highest virtues in form. 

In order for such a quantum leap to occur, it cannot matter how other people act or even how anyone views you. While this cannot be an excuse to remain in toxic relationships or abusive environments, it is your willingness to care for yourself so deeply that your ability to respond honorably and choose courageously becomes instinctive instead of seemingly impossible. 

Because we are one in our essence, how you speak to yourself anchors vibrations of light to assist others in treating themselves with compassion, kindness, and care. When you are unable to be loving toward yourself, it is merely the gravity of the collective unconscious pulling you into old patterns until you stop and boldly decide to anchor something new. 

Whether it is, “thank you”, “I love you”, or “I return this to the light”, each time we respond constructively to our experience, the more effectively we are able to deconstruct outdated realities to create the world we are eager to embrace. 

It won’t happen overnight but it will happen in your lifetime. That’s why you were chosen to complete the team that came here to shine. 

Happy Monday Belovelies! 

All For Love, 

Matt Kahn 
www.TrueDivineNature.com

feel free when you'd enjoy-to join in and post related material