login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★In This Moment-Video, Quote or Affirmation Are You Loving?

We are an enjoying video watching  group(:

I posted this video with Matt Kahn videos, and decided to create a thread that only focuses on videos we in this moment love alot.

THIS TO ME IS PROACTIVE JOY!!!

• Affirmation inspired by video:

I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-MoHczb0OfJesvTR4iQmeSQXAelaBFYg8CioPweeTjhmBmfX_Qg

“You are the everything this moment is asking you to be...” 
-Matt Kahn

What are you loving right now? Or maybe enjoy/comment on the things others are loving(:

Wisdom is knowing we are all One. Love is what it feels like and Compassion is what it acts like. Ethan Walker

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others

https://youtu.be/zFL8gl_49Rk

7f6ed69598e2c9edb6e75e2262e26dd3.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content