login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bragging Rights for Bmindfuls

Hi everyone,

I wanted a place to show off my beautiful great niece, so I started this post. for those of you that would like to have a place to show off pictures of your kids or dogs or cats or anything else; this could be the place.

The first thing to do would be to upload your pictures on the Internet. For me this first time I uploaded them on my Facebook page.

If you are not into Facebook you can also get a Picasa Site and can upload all your photos there. Picasa 3 is free and really does a great job when you need a program to organize your photos

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Sorry about that I had to off and run an errand and didn’t want to lose what I had already.

Anyway you can get a Google account for free and Picasa is included.

So I am going to show the pictures on both my Facebook page and Picasa

Facebook Pictures

Picasa Album

So I am bragging about the one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, and she is related to me.

I hope we get to see more Bmindful beauties on this post.

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Congratulations! She is not only beautiful – she’s blessed to be in your loving and mindful presence. :) Jan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content