login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Alternative Housework /dance songs

There was a C.D. released a while back called Housework Songs and was a collection of lively dance type music .

As I am in the process of creating a new way of being this needs a personal collection of music / songs to have playing while I am doing housework or home care and healing as I am now calling it

Instead of rushing around and thinking of the next things to do I am starting to do everything mindfully from washing dishes to pegging out the laundry on the washing line .

So this thread will be my collection of songs that I intend listening to on my ipod ,I can see me being in a world of my own

My first one has to Canon played here by James Galway

Fairy Night Songs

Lullaby

Ancient Mother

Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu (Peace Mantra)   

OMG how very wonderful! It takes me back to when I was a little girl, my Mom would always play music while she cleaned which made it much more enjoyable.

thumbnail-of-children-doing-chores-thumb-200x200-72896.jpg

Reiki River

What a beautiful thread! The joy, the beautiful music, blessings, and the wonderful energy added to the activities of the day! 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953's post:

me too Nancee we grew up with lots of Beethovan

Adiemus

I used to play this CD quietly for my kids when they were in bed ,it was often unpleasantly noisy outside

Reiki Hands Of Love Deuter

"As human beings, we have endless possibilities to share. One of those possibilities is the healing and caring that can be expressed through our hands. The magic of love, the power of love, and the healing energy of love expressed in a touch. The loving touch of the human hand gives us the feeling of being cared for, the awareness of being appreciated, and the feeling of being secure and loved.

Reiki Hands of Love is designed to gently help this process by being a friendly energy in the background. It is a harmonious flow of sounds and melodies, compassionately supporting the act of calming and healing."

Morning Dew

Autumn Forest

Woodland Tales

thanks to your wonderful music you are sharing (which I so love),  I found 1 for my mermaid-inner child lol

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:

this is so beautiful ,thanks for finding and sharing

Forest sounds and beautiful music

3 hours

Celtic fantasy music 3 hours

2 hours Celtic music

this is so beautiful

Enchanted Forest

Natures Peace

beautiful world (England)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPlJJq0pHjI

https://youtu.be/DwttujoA0yI?feature=shared

beautiful Autumn music 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content