login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Finding yourself

the moment I saw this picture and read the words my mind flew through time back to when I felt I was my own person and that was in my teenage years so a long time ago..

There is something about it that evokes a feeling of knowing my soul ,my heart and my body and the three being in perfect harmony and then bit by bit they splintered and remained fractured and separate for many years apart from moments where they did come together fleetingly

I am so grateful for this awareness

A Walk With Reiki

Clearing and Simplifying

Does Your Home Give You A Hug?

The Gift of Time….

Simple Abundance

Just For Today

FlowerPower

: )

: )

Image may contain: plant, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

Oh I so love this for it is so true for we must know who we are and honor all that we are. In as much as those who enjoy the bounty of nature are aware of the importance of cultivating the soil in preparation to plant flowers, plant and vegetables we must also nurture all that we are body, mind and spirit this enables us to grow and flourish in complete harmony with the Universe.

40855-Find-Yourself.jpg

33214115972975071_KxvkOfVF_c.jpg

quotes-find-oneself-anne-lamott-480x480.jpg

a1bf372c4d5c09c625f0ecf8a7492327--freedom-freedom-self-love.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

9f7b7d6d1eafb2eb962f90104177d743--awakening-quotes-spiritual-awakening.jpg

you-power-quote.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiQzzCp0D_eGqzWBzKe3lWVroWOu3vVwxQ5AIP240DYbgsEtiZrQ

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image may contain: one or more people, close-up and text

Image may contain: tree, plant, outdoor, nature and text

Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and text

Image may contain: text and outdoor

Image may contain: text

Related image

Image may contain: text

So very beautiful!!!laughing

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text and close-up

b337045f547ad84500d5bdd74a427ce0--hippie-boho-hippies.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Finding Yourself

Traveling along
The road of life
We find hills and valleys
Twists and turns
Swiftly we run
And pause to rest

We experience
Breathless beauty
And horrid hate

Easily we navigate
Along our path
Until we find ourselves
In a bog, or mess

That's when we question
Who we are?
And find ourselves!

We are never lost
As we travel along
Our journey
Is our own
We are exploring!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to Poppy's post:

thank you Poppy I love this

In response to the freakest Linc's post:

hi and welcome

850d0dae93eb0fdfc2c3c3b81fd2ea41.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Image may contain: 1 person, text and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, text

inspirational-time-alone.jpg?w=748Hold-company-with-yourself-so-sacred-that-even-when-you-are-alone-you-are-whole.-2.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaep1hpF_JLkL45x8GCxF_VSUJpcVivBX8_qI6PTCa7XnuDtHgMg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A thought that crossed my mind today seems like it would be right at home on this thread. When it crossed my mind I almost immediately after that thought, I want to mention this thought on bmindful. The thought was simply that there are significant differences in physical desires and spiritual desires. Those two things are often at odds and it is worth it to take a moment and recognize the truth of that contention. When I had the thought it brought with it a feeling of freedom, and, I almost laugh at myself for saying this out out, but, with it came a sense of expanded consciousness and understanding, even if that feeling was slight. When I had the thought I thanked the creator for sending it my way.  

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

9-25-17

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

Good morning SRWE! I am just waking this morning and this is 1 of the very first things I've read. with my eyes and spirit coming alive on this fine fresh new moment. 

Your post while you didn't elaborate,  spoke to my spirit...

My spirit seeks out refreshing and raw gratitude... so it triggered everything that works for me. 

That to me says a lot about heartfelt intentions. When we live from our heart not our minds, life is so complete.

9-26-17

found this and it reminded me of your post(:

Manifesting+from+the+heart+quote+x

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yadayadayada

faf7590a670750b56b43831899309558.jpg

Great question!

yadayadayada

In response to equanimity's post:

great question quote!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yadayadayada

What do you want? We are all on this journey together and no one has it all figured out. But as we end 2017 we can start laying aside the distractions and ask ourselves some questions about what we truly want and who we choose to be to end the year on purpose.

In response to Stillness's post:

LOVE THIS!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yadayadayada

Plato quote. My sources are knowledge and desire. Emotion becomes an effect of the denial of the other two and then the source of my worst behavior.

Marcus Aurelius Quotes | http://noblequotes.com/

yadayadayada

d87c090b6a0adf5ab95364ff60dcff7b.jpg

yadayadayada

8941496b33050348d0da8ca15496cf3b.jpg

yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content