login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★The State of Grace {Soul Food Series 15th Edition}

• ~

Soul Food Series Archives In Process

Living In The Frequency of Love

• ~
 “The light of love, the purity of grace,
The mind, the music breathing from her face,
The heart whose softness harmonized the whole,—
And oh, that eye was in itself a soul!”
―Lord Byron

One of the most amazing gifts you receive when you are living in the frequency of Love is "Grace".  What is grace you ask? Grace is not one thing, but a multitude of gifts under the umbrella of "Grace", from the feeling of overall well being, ease, joy, peace, security, happiness, forgiveness and acceptance. It is a glorious feeling of knowing that all is well, in complete balance and harmony, alignment with all that is. The greatest sense of Freedom imaginable for you are  free to live and experience life to the fullest.

grace-def.jpg

www.artofgrace.org
What is Grace? What is more comforting than friends, more attentive than a lover, more healing than good health, more awe-inspiring than the most beautiful music ...

​When you are living in the state of  "Grace" a beautiful transformation  occurs, not to the extent of which the caterpillar morphs into a  butterfly, but in some ways it is magically similar. A change occurs in the core of your very being  you are able to actually feel. It is as though previously you have been carrying around with you a ton of weights. These weights/bricks are comprised of experiences in life, encounters and perceptions that you have formed on the journey. As the Love inside of you begins to expand, filling and illuminating  your entire being from with in,  the feeling of "Grace" begins to gradually remove  them to the extent that you find you are no longer weighted down,  you feel so totally free, light as a feather. 

bodysoulmind.net
The Spiritual Law of Grace….. tells us that ‘grace’ is a Divine dispensation of mercy. Grace dissolves karma, changes matter and creates miracles.

3ffff7645238e6299da994379fef51ce.jpg

​ 

The very essence of  "Grace" enables you to experience true Freedom. Free from what you may ask? Free to disengage from certain things, habits, people, perceptions, all elements of negativity disappear as your perception of all things us altered.  You come to a point where you are able to see clearly what is true and important not only to yourself, but to all of humanity as well. You feel the connection and begin to understand that everything that happens and everyone is relative in the total scheme of things, in existence as we know of it.  You develop a profound sense of acceptance, patience and tolerance.  Your senses are heightened along with your awareness. The gratitude inside of you blossoms like  a beautiful flower as you become increasingly aware of the magnificent gifts that abound.

pn1-BSP_Green_Mandala_1673648_006.jpg

www.lightomega.org
The inner sense of peace permeates one who lives in a state of grace, as does the feeling of abundant love which flows through the deeper levels of being like a river ...

www.chopra.com
When you let go of your wants, your biggest desires are fulfilled. Learn to go with the flow of grace so that you're open to the good things the universe has in store ...
  gracedecalfree.jpg

​​ 

ARTICLE-LINK HERE
www.evolvingbeings.com
What do patience, grace, and desire have in common? Together, they weave the fabric that will envelop you with joy and inner peace or suffering and turmoil.

ButterflyGarden.jpg

www.artofgrace.org
Benefits of Grace. Although traditionally thought of as a religious concept with benefits only for believers in God, the experience of grace is available to and ...

www.youtube.com
A spiritual tool helping you self-heal. The secret video is using the Law of Attraction to reprogram yourself with this art, music, and meditation affirmations.
VIDEO

​  

b3ef1e2dd214532e4d385a067a077c02.jpg

You find that in the frequency of Love coupled with grace you are living in a  delightful state of awareness and acceptance. There is a feeling of peace,  harmony and contentment.  Your perception of everything changes, it becomes crystal clear, as you see the world through the beautiful and vivid colors of Love.

Please feel free to share some of the magic you have experienced  while in the glorious state of "Grace".

How has the frequency change altered your life ?

Do you feel the excitement and joy of your spirit soaring free?

Are you compelled to share  the joy you are feeling with strangers, friends and family?

eeaf5afc0cebe0fd29075f3425ed3ddc.jpg

How has the frequency change altered your life ?

One of the many ways living in the frequency of Love has changed my life is my willingness to extend forgiveness to others. It has become like an automatic reflex. It does not mean that the actions of others may not bring initial disappointment or pain but the Love I am filled with drowns out the disappointment and anger with a beautiful refreshing wave of acceptance and allowing. Love is acceptance, joy and above all peace.

In response to Nancee1953's post: I love your eloquent response! Beautifully written.

I agree whole-HEART-edly(: I too have that quick response to forgive and often almost completely forget. I love how love does that(:

• ~
  1. How has the frequency change altered your life ?

Communication /Valuing Others/Valuing Myself

• Its a given none of us will  always  be  understood by everyone, so I spend my energy being true to my spirit  so I have the joyous capability of being true to others.
  • And while not everyone will 'get me' ... I will know I am doing my best from my heart-place, and that to me, is what will stand out and be 'enough'
  • This flow... frequency ... heart place ...has resulted in a much easier way living/being with myself and others in many different roles in life.
  • My values  are more visible and  consistent without so much  effort 
  • I am feeling more fully expressed and  authentic
  • Beingness is  not only a  powerful way be present, though also a powerful way  to share love and manifest.  Thank you again for this awesome thread!

ⓂⓊⒸⒽ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities˚, aka selfcare(:

67ae8f87b804a472080e6f693b556089--picture-quotes-pictures.jpg

2. Do you feel the excitement and joy of your spirit soaring free?

3.  Are you compelled to share  the joy you are feeling with strangers, friends and family?  

•  ~~~~~~~~

To be continued..699998c54f41baa560b3bd218913255b--october--confidence-boost.jpg6db5ba3c89f0c6e94113c8ad7963bde0--eckhart-tolle-grace-omalley.jpgccead75c2c8784da1963c777206a5930--openness-calm-quotes.jpg81bd06b7bb42f90ca55e6fc5b58bfdf2.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

gracesecret.jpg

2edb23a0c70ea50cb4b468c19114699b.jpg

rumi-noelle-yoga-sturman.jpg

986e763bb0ababdd0fc1f6da8e4a2a79.jpg

450627970-adrift-in-the-bliss-feel-the-greatness-go-with-the-flow-resistance-no-more-all-doors-open-gigi.jpg

a833240aa4594ed684124c29978ecb36.gif

e01f6dd5cf4937a81e2701bf03efe4e7.jpg

Carlos, his music and his quotes bring me much joy! 

Related imagebf9f0a267848fd10ad6daf4ebe928bab--kindness-matters-kindness-quotes.jpgdb10bf01da40b2cda4418543ac131274--spray-paint-art-spray-painting.jpg

My heart's high intention and deep conviction propels me forward with ease and grace!

a5bee12768c7b039062b146630e075a2--grace-quotes-joy-quotes.jpg

Image result for grace quotes with artwork

Image result for grace in spirit quotes

Image result for living in grace quotes

Image result for living in grace quotes with artwork

Related image

Image result for living in grace an extension of love quotes with artwork

Related image

Related image

Image result for showered with grace like tear drops animated gif

Showing-grace-is-giving-unconditional-love..jpg

Related image

Image result for giving grace is showing love quotes with art

Image result for grace is quotes with artwork

Image result for heart illuminating gif

Image result for love is grace

il_570xN.394756487_lykx.jpg

Image result for the journey to grace inside you

bb9da3cf53f2f7112c9caa1c76955221--abraham-hicks-quotes-grace-omalley.jpg

showinggracequote.jpg

dd1a335afa1d27c09418766b89c76616.jpg

daabcfa14dfd2b278196b83722609ddd.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

c8df267cca90ca2ca49f2398bbef6561.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Image result for live with grace quotes

Image result for live with grace quotes

Image result for a state of grace quotes by rumi

tumblr_mri5q9xYwp1rb5ggfo1_500.jpg

Animation.gif

Image result for living in the state of grace quotes  tumblr gif

Image result for living in the state of grace tumblr gif

Related image

46WW+State+of+Grace.jpg

Image result for  state of grace quotes

Related image

Image result for state of grace quotes

Image result for grace abraham hicks

Image result for grace and beauty artwork

Image result for grace abraham hicks

Image result for joy of life gif

Image result for inspirational grace is acceptance quotes

Image result for inspirational grace is acceptance quotes

9a42dd74522b77f0e2b9dcd50b3b95dc.jpg

d79165.jpg

Image result for live in grace walk in love gif

a78fd8f2a5a0736486d14cd836cc9df5.jpg

b66148d70624b82585c32c3ef148962a--gods-grace-grace-omalley.jpg

Image result for inspirational grace quotes

Image result for grace is love quotes

Image result for sending healing energy gif

Image result for grace is freedom quote

Image result for state of grace quotes

Image result for maturing withgrace quotes

Image result for grace is a wonderful place of unexpected surprises quotes

Image result for life of grace quotes

Related image

Image result for grace feels wonderful quotes

Image result for grace is living in beauty

Image result for grace is living in beauty quotes

yadayadayada

The state of grace?Isn't that California.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Incredibly beautiful thread! Thank you Nancee!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

yes, this really is awesome

incredibly inspirational!

thanks again Nancee!

so much here I have wanted to read/listen to ...again & for 1st time

will be back!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Eckhart-Tolle-Quotes-16.jpg

d8794f05890c4f1ed8ee332e04bd70a0--spiritual-inspiration-inspiration-quotes.jpg

gfyqu81411168767.jpg

ghandi.jpg

Bt1Y8-rCIAIpe4H.jpg8ae83733f08d48a24ca1e48dc769be4e--watercolour-flowers-watercolor-cards.jpg10599314_582342238542097_5341241197364564629_n.jpg

My-Post134.jpg

SurviveWithGrace.jpg

Image result for align with grace affirmation pic quote

0fe7000834c5c48beed1ed8b2449d748--affirmation-quotes-speak-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

life-quotes-grace-1530194208.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=980:*

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Love and blessings!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content