login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Page#2/Flowing W/Today's Affirmation/Quote/Intentions

•  intro 

26b9270ec90a3a1022edc4f3f44f7316--marcus-aurelius-quotes-style-quotes.jpg

11957c94f85f5a119b61c33efd3ecb37--irish-quotes-irish-sayings.jpg

We are an affirmation community, so it is most likely a given that our 1st language is Affirmations. 

bc22689d3141f33e777d9e46edf80997--abraham-hicks-quotes-vortex.jpg

Come back as often as you like with affirmations and if you choose add a quote which complements your affirmation(s)... which are part of today's flow.c4d1ca82a86c66dc810af04d9091c737--design-quotes-design-posters.jpg

•  my day 10 of utilizing Page 1 of this thread(:
  • Though last time I posted there was 2 days ago.
  • While all has been wonderful in many areas, I love what I feel when I affirm  on these threads-here.
  • My days have included so much beyond my thoughts/imagination...
  • So I'm back
  • & hope you join me!
  • ~

related threads in process

PAGE 1 OF/ FLOW AFFIRMATIONS FOR DAY

PAGE1/ENJOYING AND OWNING YOUR IDEAL LIFE

affirmation.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdCPQjZbxUgQ988BrBeLe5aKAtNdLNNs-rDJwjydJf0kCpYkPG

4eb856c062704576a11cc8ed18889dcc--joy-quotes-inspirational-message.jpgb81ae5c800ffe71edef82e52648882c9--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

•  ~ 
  •  day 1 of the rest of my life(:

WHEN I FOCUS ON THE GOOD, THE GOOD GETS BETTER

I have a skill and ability to see things in a great and useful perspective.

I Am a visionary because I see and feel beyond appearances. 

I am connected with my Source gratefully and joyfully. I celebrate, co-create and experience awesome moments now and throughout.

I see myself as a happy, healthy whole person

I EXPECT AND APPRECIATE EVERY MAGICAL MOMENT. I AM LOVING LIFE.

This is it! This moment is truly perfect!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

anytime you like with the affirmations you choose for your day! Feel free to add an affirmation picture quote to compliment the energy of you!

ⓂⓊⒸⒽ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities˚, aka selfcare(:

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

a brand new day of the rest of my life(:

5 of today's affirmations are:

Energy enthusiasm and sparkling health are my birthright I accept these priceless treasures with gratitude knowing that as I give out energy more rushes in

I highly prize my playful, celebratory approach to everyday life!

I Am imaginative and my creativity flows effortlessly.

I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level.

I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

a brand new day of the rest of my life(:

though utilizing yesterday's new day  affirmations too(:hqdefault.jpg

Every morning, I wake up slowly, though I wake up so well easing into great enthusiasm of my promising day.

I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.

I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired. 

Every morning, my taste buds, my spirit and my life-wisdom plan my perfect delicious nutritious foods to ingest. So excited!

90445350e93b8fd7f05126c24cc21373--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

36cfaaf10cdf306c1539a744abc9a025--i-am-affirmations-louise-hay-affirmations.jpg

part 2 of my brand new day(:

17 of the BEST Affirmations for Your Morning. Kick Start your day [upbeat music]

hqdefault.jpg

I look forward to everything scheduled today finding something absolutely magnificent and joyful in some aspect of it all.

I choose to allow all of my experiences to be joyous and loving

•   a brand new day of the rest of my life(:

I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.

67941f5bf35b1f05b89c06d58b593a53--she-is-quotes-self-care-quotes.jpgd1efe989f817412f9b5a9c27b89c4cb8--self-care-quotes-self-respect-quotes.jpg

I love how staying current with my own self care creates experiences which allow for greater possibilities within myself and with others!!!

87398e656942a38c2920b4acfacc4918.jpg

I am always gaining more of what I need and desire for my ever growing self and greater and greater awareness.

I choose to allow all of my experiences to be joyous and loving 

I Am finding something absolutely magnificent in everything I got going on today!!!

Everything scheduled today are all things I am already enjoying in my spirit!!

• ~

My spirit has informed me I have good reason to expect a great life.

I Am Source Energy and I Am loving, kind, beautiful, receptive, abundant, expanding and creative.

Perfect health is my conversation, my affirmation and my demonstration!

This is awesome! Real and meaningful changes are taking place in the field of my willingness!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJql5NJ3XpfWVHD2QdtQs24bwLs-ffkDV8SXg-25C5GvO6jgM3qw

I Am a match with the high vibration of unconditional love!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

anytime you like with the affirmations you choose for your day! Feel free to add an affirmation picture quote to compliment the energy of you!

ⓂⓊⒸⒽ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities˚, aka selfcare(:

I stay in a loving, kind, creative, peaceful and harmonious vibration aligning perfectly with  Source.

It is Good Orderly Direction which has created my harmonious perfect day.

It is Divine Good Orderly Direction which has created my harmonious perfect day.

19bff8997bb8e5bd67887cbbc51fe59b--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

I AM ALIGNED WITH THE FANTASTIC EXPANDING RHYTHM OF THE UNIVERSE

image_20170129_153810_19.jpg

IT IS MY NATURAL STATE TO BE HAPPY

I LOVE ENJOYING MY LIFEbf3d21008e7f4ce53e451f34d7c1aed3--i-am-grateful-blessed-quotes-grateful.jpg

baf9cb93ea618d59c28be59955d8b355--good-morning-wishes-good-morning-sunshine.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgKlGoveWJNkqSF8ribY78GMlkT0U_XL_m0OMAeADpYvSQcFQ

I am thankful for all the good in my life5bc9ee4578b83bd744dc21523ddbf942--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMjvLo_WkLRj8_XTT6eXlkbhbtNsdhf2YM4LFcG7aQWSJrHo1w69e452da3babe843d3c4bf2e0ca15b5e--random-pictures-word-pictures.jpg649e3261c5e51ebf51e5b6fe650ee85f--peace-within-quotes-peace-quotes-inner.jpg563be5af9fe5166006bba35176272690--mantra-meditation-free-meditation.jpg91bab4b52c98f634557f7780adfbcf6b--girl-boss-quotes-courage-quotes-for-women.jpg

I allow the integrity of the universe to illustrate my life mission to me, and I find it easy and rewarding to follow that path.

I now see opportunities for abundance everywhere. I am blessed and prosperous.

I live a creative life full of passion and purpose.

I am creatively and passionately living my life!

14652ac99284df70b17d3b99621400ce--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

fc4371a53d915b58b14540d548538d80--art-prints-quotes-quote-art.jpg

Every day I set aside minimally ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day co-creating/building my dream life.

Today I am going to make a little quiet time to acknowledge just how well I am doing in various parts of my life

AS I FOLLOW THE PATH OF MY HEART, I DISCOVER MY TRUE TREASURES. I CHOOSE JOY OVER ALL ELSE. JOY IS MY COMPASS.

->ideal week

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSarZy5v4nWzez1Zdja_92f_Kok08PpzdQQ4kvyvvU_rl0vUzx

54f17a42cf16fddfdea285e2b17f2b73.jpg

Today I simply and awesomely claim my Greater Good.

I am deeply committed to my Truth, seeing it, living it and enjoying!

I possess an endless supply of creativity

715117903-good_morning_quotes_and_sayings_141458283331.jpg

positive-thinking-affirmation.jpg

When I feel good, I exercise. When I exercise, I feel good. 

My daily exercise routine is giving me incredible energy

I exercise daily so my body stays fit and strong

I love my Self and I take really good care to eat healthy and get great exercise!!c000c66d3d32ca1c605d40add8676e6f.jpg

IT IS NATURAL THAT I BE HEALTHY AND WELL

I allow myself to rest. 

I allow enough sleep and naps.

I drink plenty of water daily.

I enjoy noticing all the great foods I ingest-so delicious, so nutritious. 

I love having nice workout clothes

I love alone time for getting in touch with my spirit,

I love alone time to really get in touch with all I am needing/desiring.

Taking care of me allows for a better me for me and in all my interactions.5668306e47a9919ccdb6657fc5254ba5.jpg

“For me, and for many of us, our first waking thought of the day is “I didn’t get enough sleep.” The next one is “I don’t have enough time.” Whether true or not, that thought of not enough occurs to us automatically before we even think to question or examine it. We spend most of the hours and the days of our lives hearing, explaining, complaining, or worrying about what we don’t have enough of. …Before we even sit up in bed, before our feet touch the floor, we’re already inadequate, already behind, already losing, already lacking something. And by the time we go to bed at night, our minds are racing with a litany of what we didn’t get, or didn’t get done, that day. We go to sleep burdened by those thoughts and wake up to that reverie of lack. …This internal condition of scarcity, this mind-set of scarcity, lives at the very heart of our jealousies, our greed, our prejudice, and our arguments with life.”Brené Brown, Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

239fb814919fd6d4a0008e8c7a5ea146--inspirational-posters-positive-vibes.jpg

"WOW!" this is wonderful!

Today all I desire occurs surprisingly quickly. I begin, and the rest is history.

I bless and encourage the "Wow!" experience.

My future is harmoniously happening!

THE TRUTH IS, THE UNIVERSE WILL ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF ME

My spirit has informed me I have good reason to expect a great life!

~new day

Love is streaming live through every area of my life!
The dynamic potential within me manifests as all needs met!
I am free to be all that God created me to be.
Vim, vigor and vitality are the fuel I run on!  I am super charged!
I am giddy with gratitude and glad surprise!
It is done!  It is so!  So be it!  Amen!

SOULCENTEROC.COM

The energy of excellence is infused into every activity of my life!

• ~

I start each day with a gratitude attitude

amazing-affirmations-1-638.jpg?cb=1422628942

b10abc68993b690f7edc25a4e9315f8a.jpg

il_fullxfull.940551518_lkv7.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

so glad you and your energy stopped by(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content