login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Motivation Before I Quit

I have reached my final decision and that is to let go of my current job as I feel so tired and stress. How do you guys deal with depression? 

In response to reallex's post

last edited 8/4/17 11:06PM 

• ~

Hello there reallex!! (:Stargazer-1.jpg

WELCOME AGAIN TO THE FORUM!! Great question, and I truly liked Monkey's responses in his post above here!!! Thank you both for sharing.  I'm believing this is going to turn out to quite a thread!!! 

• Moods are funny things, and sometimes they don't make us feel like laughing...especially at first when you know how you'd like to feel and something else presents.
  • On a another thread THERE iZ ALWAYS BETTER,  , Monkey responded there ...with a simple yet profound thought , "Things are always evolving and better things are always coming"
  • How true, and not just in terms of positive expectations-though including that(: Things are always evolving...
  • It is my experience, many  want everything to stay the same-like the movie Ground Hog Day... We could wake up with  ALL being the exact same so we can keep perfecting circumstances./Though it isn't our outer world that does the real creating. Its creating and allowing from our inner world... from a Higher Place ... and observing more... Then we are inspired for the 'more' we say we want ... with 'everything'.
  • When we become what we feel ...everything liked and/or disliked... getting in touch with our spirit and what we say we want  to experience... can become that much more elusive.
  • Sometimes a mood is just a mood and need  to remember we are not how we feel, and that is a good premise for our feelings... to allow who we are and what is true for us to surface.
  • Moods  can change on us for many reasons...i do agree with  Monkey when he was saying : it doesn't help by labeling a feeling/mood bad...
  • When we don't feel 'right'-many things feel easier said than done. Just know you are not alone, and reaching out is an awesome thing.
  • Thoughts: It does help to see what the feeling may be asking of you. Feelings may be asking us  self compassion-questions. It may be asking are we in touch with your heart place. It may be asking you selfcare questions.
  • You asked what do  I do when dealing with a 'lower mood'. Whether lower mood or not, I stand back and go to a place inside that is never broken, and allow from there. I ask things that I somehow have allowed myself to forget.We love to believe there is always enough time for this and that... I believe that... Though for myself, I also do not want to delude myself if taking care of me has been 'back burnered' .For example, for myself I place a high priority not only on how I speak to myself, though also to demonstratively care for myself in a variety of ways, as Monkey expressed also. I can know how to implement great self care as much as I know my own name, though if I don't literally fall in love with actions that have created great things for my wellbeing, then even taking care of me becomes a job.
  • ~

w/re: reallex's post,  AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post,  and Monkey's post:

Speaking of jobs... (:  I am glad you have gotten clear about how you want to proceed...whatever is  in your best interest for your health & wellbeing

• ~

With everyone and everything there are things unique to us all...

My experience with jobs ... and those times when I was determining whether it was time to move on...in my past ...  is another example for myself, how everything truly is an inside job.

Most jobs I've had I've stayed at a reasonable period of time... and trust me that didn't mean everything was always perfect there lol.

2 big questions I would get from others...Are you still there? and How do you do it? (:

It wasn't about the job, it was my learning to find something wonderful in everything... Of course eventually it would lead to something else... Though it would also lead to me creating more of what I desired to experience. 

One of my favorite affirming statements is 

If not this than something ridiculously better... And that is my wish for you... 

And once again like Monkey said: At first it may take a bit of thinking to find the things you enjoy, but within a week or so, it will get easier because you are learning how. The more you notice the good things, the more good things will come, and the more you notice these, the better things get.

My feeling is as you continue doing this from your heart-place ... you may or may not have specific  complete answers immediately... about anything , though you will feel much better about yourself and the direction your life is taking... and somehow you find you are simply in a better place ...in Greater ways than you had imagined possible. 

Glad you're here!!! Best to you! blessings & much love (: AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities (aka selfcare)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

hi reallex,

have you had a check up with your Dr to make sure there is nothing physical causing how you feel?

Here are a few of the things that help me and I am not always very good at following them !

healthy food and enough water

getting out in fresh air /nature every day ( even if it is just pegging out the laundry on the line)

baths with aromatherapy oils

writing /drawing about anything

talking with someone

have you any hobbies - I love to knit and crochet and sometimes when I'm really low and struggling to do anything just making a small square can feel like an achievement

please take care of yourself and reach out here

love and peace

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content