login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★There iZ Always Better

Always "better" thoughts, "better" feelings, "better" things to do, and "better" things to be, do, and have are sure to come.

"Best" iz a limitation that implies there iz a limit to anything. There are no limits except those that we create for ourselves.

There iz even a better than best. Better iz infinite without limitation.

There's always better because we are truly infinite beings living in an universe of infinite potentiality so our possibilities are truly endless.

Yes indeed better things are coming AND we always have access to better right now. Better iz forever present. Better iz an eternal reality.

Better iz yours right here and now. Better iz expansion, better iz creation, better iz good, and better iz yours, NOW!

Just start reaching for it because no matter where you may be, better iz always within your reach.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

this 'better' added another moment of clarity to   my-today(:

• ~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-muzRakR4XB-S1Kn13j50z-0z_K6fWzDTkYl7ehEWdCjWQIm6

• ~

and the more you allow the better it gets!!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am basking in the delight of the infinite better of all that I have now and all that iz to come, wanting more of where I am now! This iz expansion and I feel so in harmony with it! 

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Awesome!! I am so very happy and grateful to hear that you have resonated with this and more clarity has become yours! Doesn't it feel so good to be in alignment with your Higher Self?

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

EmilysQuotes.Com-life-better-change-positive-advice-consequences-Brian-Tracy.jpg

5548e2bdee3e676fe867248c4d09a949.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

I had just seen that one in the middle last night and downloaded the image to my phone but hadn't yet posted it...lol...not at all surprised that you did. 

There's a chapter in Esther Hicks book "Money And The Law of Attraction" entitled "It Gets Better The Better It Gets." I was trying to find that quoted somewhere on a graphic and that's when I came across the middle one you posted above. Never did find one that iz worded the same as that chapter though...I like that title, it's so true!

Bmindful-beautiful synchronicitylaughing

1151243211-26162-there-are-no-co-incidences-only-the-perfect-and-divine-synchronicity_380x280_width.png

816?w=49&h=49&t=1

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: yes it feels excellent to always know things are bettering(: 

Expectancy speeds progress. Therefore, live in a continual state of expectancy. No matter how much good you are experiencing today, expect greater good tomorrow. Expect to meet new friends. Expect to meet new and wonderful experiences. Try this magic of expectancy and you will soon discover a dramatic side to your work which gives full vent to constructive feeling. Ernest Holmes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content