login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Living in the Frequency of Love{Soul Food Series 14th Edition}

Living in the frequency of Love is  experiencing "heaven on earth".  There is a feeling of overall wellbeing, contentment and peace moving with the flow of life in harmony.  It is a glorious state of being love where appreciation and gratitude abound.  You see the world through rose colored lenses, wherever you are there is always something to be grateful for,  the simplicity of  nature displaying its gorgeous colors that wash across the sky heralding the coming of a new day or the fragrance of  fallen dew on grass wafting through the air.  All around you life is happening, your senses are heightened to take notice of the splendor of it all.  

We are magnificent Beings of Love and Light.  it is our birthright. Living in the frequency of love is completely natural like a fish in water or a bird taking flight to soar across the sky. An environment totally conducive to all that we are. an atmosphere that enables us to not merely to live but  thrive.  

www.youtube.com
You Are Love Lifescapes: Music for Stress Relief / Meditation 2

www.youtube.com
Follow your heart lotus. Fill the world with peace and love.

All negativity ceases to exist, banished from your realm for you are filled with love and light. You are free to live in the NOW, experiencing all the wonderful delights life has to offer. Total Freedom in knowing everything is magically working together for your greater good.  The light of love shines through you like a beacon in the night announcing to the world you are projecting from the frequency of Love. 

Living in the frequency of Love is a magically tranquil place, with each breath there is gratitude and total acceptance as you focus on the  gifts of the Universe and all the beauty that surrounds you. There is an amazing feeling of total freedom, for you are a glow with the beautiful light that makes each and ever moment a sheer delight.  

LIVING LOVE

peaceful-mature-woman.jpg

www.unity.org
Well into midlife, I've finally discovered that the law of attraction means living in the love vibration. Not only is this the law of attraction, it is the law of life.
 e8ebf15015c5c9c6ea27fa2377f435ae.jpg

The transformation in your life is so very profound for as the love and gratitude grows inside of you more and more abundance flows. There are so many wonderful gifts they are just too numerous to list.  The magic of favor extended by seeming complete strangers and yet they are not really for they are operating on the same magical frequency and recognize you are on that same frequency too. You can see it in their eyes for the eyes behold a glorious porthole as William Shakespeare so eloquently stated "the eyes  are the windows to your soul."  In the book of Matthew (6:22) he speaks of the eyes indicating a state of being, ""The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light." It is all magnificently true,  you can actually see love flowing freely like the ripples of the ocean, to and fro never ending.

LIVING IN THE VIBRATION OF LOVE

thepotentialwithin.com
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to reside in the vibration of authentic love? Instead of observing and releasing the egoic response to life, one would ...

WORKING WITH THE LOVE VIBRATION

ducielalaterre.org
“We are going to speak about the Love vibration. You all have such need of this vibration. When you generate it, the Love vibration totally inundates your body.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/52/03/735203065558c66df3988a701e5a2608.jpg

735203065558c66df3988a701e5a2608.jpg

www.youtube.com
VIDEO CREATED BY NATALIE BALLARD

Many years ago when I was in college there was an exercise that was conducted that was geared to foster trust and create a TEAM environment. We were strategically placed with groups of people we did not know, they were standing all around us in a semicircle. We were told to place our arms across our chest and fall backwards.  You had to trust the people around you not to let you fall. Some of us had great difficulty with completing the exercise do to the element of trust involved. As I now reflect, there are frequently times in life when we are not in control of circumstances we encounter. Living in the frequency of Love enables us to have the assuredness that everything is working together for our greater good. Flowing in the frequency of love, there is grace, peace, acceptance in knowing all is well.

www.youtube.com
Music by The Beloved ~ Sweet Harmony BEAUtiful words to a Amazing Song ! Sweetest Blessings of Love, Light, Peace and Joy to All :) Copyright Disclaimer Under Section ...

1281591602-23492-the-universe-sends-out-the-highest-vibrations-of-love-to-you.png

Other Soul Food Series-threads  You May Enjoy Visiting  In Process

SELF LOVE|2nd Edition

GRATITUDE|3rd Edition

GIFT OF LOVE|13th Edition

Please feel free to share your reflections and experiences  of this mystical magical frequency.

Have there been times in your life where you were among a group of people that you did not know but felt totally comfortable as if you were among family?

Have you ever met someone and felt as though you had known them all your life?

Have you ever been surprised by a gesture of thoughtfulness from a complete stranger?

Do you just feel joyous and happy for no apparent reason?

Are you at a place of peace and overall well being in your life?

Do you just feel joyous and happy for no apparent reason?

YES, YES, YES living in the frequency of Love is amazing there is joy in every delightful moment. There is always something to be grateful for from the air you breathe,  the sun that lights the world, the ability to nourish your body, water so refreshing and hydrating. So many wonderful things, sharing smiles and laughter with strangers, but then again they aren't strangers, just family you haven't been met yet. So many experiences and marvelous things  that fill ones life with  love, gratitude and joy!!

27f23a405ecaf075779524530b83642f.jpg

Are you at a place of peace and overall well being in your life?

I am at an amazing state of peace, a feeling of well being in which I feel in total alignment, in complete harmony. I am filled with gratitude and joy for everything and everyone. My perception of the world is colored in wonderful shades to love and appreciation.

canvas-of-life-colors.jpg

lovemylifeglitter.gif

779804749_416283.gif?4

6373dcb14533a950db61a368f975c23b--tarot-cards-inner-peace.jpg

tumblr_mgtu4oIkm11ralxhxo1_400.gif

beatingheart.gif

love1.gif

47259dd1f0e3e1c28e49eb0e4bc7f682.jpg

8284d225033b034112dc7689b71a0971--good-energy-quotes-energy-quotes-universe.jpg

13600248_1148792158495392_98036102438087770_n.jpg

Flying-Heart.gif

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

giphy.gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love that!

010d5cda9386f27fb731ca4e37ad213c.jpg

49b4c5e38cab2562fdd94fe8206c3f03.jpg

In tune to the magical frequency of Love.....

angeltrumpetsANIMATION.gif

http-__makeagif.com_media_3-07-2013_cz64Qm.gif

Related image

Image result for the magical frequency of love quotes with artwork

Image result for the magical frequency of love quotes with artwork

Image result for the joy of love gif

Related image

Image result for just for today quotes with artwork

Image result for the frequency of love

Image result for the frequency of love gif

Image result for frequency of love gif

Image result for frequency of love

Related image

Image result for living in the frequency of love quotes

Image result for living in the frequency of love quotes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf9RfsuEb8ieC7L-mXg-wh4k5oatrWX-nKE8te3C9IV0Xxwc1aBaVxOPGp

Image result for a state of grace quotes by rumi

Image result for a state of grace quotes by rumi

Related image

See the source image

26ef1ec09e72177949b8d38884f00e1e.jpg

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME!!!!

9449172.jpg

Image result for inspirational love frequency tumblr gif

Image result for inspirational love frequency quotes

Related image

Image result for inspirational love frequency quotes

Image result for frequency of love  quotes

Image result for love energy  quotes

Related image

Image result for https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5d/98/05/5d9805e5c49fbd15ebce7261cc560027--le-secret-universe-love.jpg

04836a16983ec0790cdacd844d8bc1d5--hahn-mosaic.jpg
064a21f1e210e1f80f7aa3c2c63e203e.jpg

• 54c85becbfe1ff139b0b09a4cf7bd88a.jpg
ef7209c90bff3005157f357d11d2236d--girl-empowerment-drawing-women.jpg

your question(:

Have there been times in my life where I was among a group of people that you did not know but felt totally comfortable as if you were among family?

Have you ever met someone and felt as though you had known them all your life?

hmmm... are these  trick questions? lol

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Have there been times in your life where you were among a group of people that you did not know but felt totally comfortable as if you were among family?

I would have to say that category of people would be the members of Bmindful mostly.

When I think of the relationships that developed with people I have never met in person, though felt like I have known them forever and a day and trusted with my whole heart,
I am so grateful for having known all of you.

Thank you forever. I love you all. 

And my loving friend, Nancee... you will always be part of everything meaningful and loving to me. Blessings be with you now and always.

"Lavish love on every living being you meet. See how different you feel at the end of the day." ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content