login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Celebrate Every Step/YOUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

CELEBRATE EVERY STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

How celebrating the smallest manifestation leads us to the fulfillment of our desires

Back in the Golden Age of Hip Hop Big Daddy Kane had a hit with "Ain't No Half Steppin" but I have learned a powerful lesson with the Law of Attraction to celebrate all steps made in the right direction. Even a half step iz better than taking no steps at all in the right direction.

Whenever we celebrate we are sending out a vibrational current into the unified field of the universe that this iz what we want more of. Complaining about anything stalls the attraction process of all that we desire. To illustrate, you may have wanted to manifest \\\$100 but only got \\\$10 and then complained about it, "Oh but I wanted \\\$100 but all I got was \\\$10." Many times our desire iz in the process of unfolding iz stopped cold in it's tracks due to our impatience and insistence the universe work upon our timing when we start complaining. The act of complaining changes our vibrational frequency which then in turn changes our point of attraction and stops the process of attracting of what we want and then we start attracting more of what we don't want. The Law of Attraction iz never off and always on and responding to whatever our vibration iz at the present moment.

The universe isn't ever punishing us for changing our vibration. It iz simply responding to whatever our vibration iz in the present moment. It does not judge us as having a positive or negative vibration. It iz us that will so often judge the universe and ourselves for what we are attracting into our experience which then throws us out of alignment with the natural flow of the universe. It would be wise to break our addiction to complaining and give our judgments up completely and then we can flow more effortlessly with the least possible amount of resistance with the natural flow of the universe . The universe will always respond to our vibration and point of attraction. What we receive is always a perfect match to our vibration.

So if you notice things are not flowing to you as you would like then you must change how you are vibrating. Reach for better thoughts, better feelings, and better actions. The only work you have to do iz to create the feeling within yourself before you have what it iz you desire. This isn't new to you, but maybe you haven't been very mindful of having done it a thousand times and then some already in your life. Just think back a moment about everything you have ever really wanted in the past they you have got. Remember how you were thinking about it a lot, visualizing yourself having it, and taking about it with others as if you already had it before you actually even had it? Don't you see it now? This iz nothing at all new to you but now you are a little more aware of what you have been doing all along. You're already a master at manifesting your desires. You've been creating your entire reality all along.

So celebrate every single step in the right direction and you will be sending a stronger signal to the universe to you give you more of the same. This iz how you stay in vibrational alignment with the universe and stay in a state of most allowance. Give up complaining entirely because it only sends out a vibration for receiving more of what you don't want. Celebrate everything and complain about nothing, relax and enjoy the process, and watch how fast things unfold for you in divine perfect timing!

You got this! Now isn't this a perfect reason to celebrate?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Bmindful threads  you may like to visit ...in process:

Celebrate Your Uniqueness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017-07-19.jpg

If you are on Facebook please stop by and like my page as I do a lot of writing on there as well. 
Join iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram where you can find many more lists of power affirmations which iz where I originally posted this one and will be adding them to bmindful as well. 
Follow iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on the Gram

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

How many times have you celebrated when you got something new? When we are physically focused we often don't celebrate until we reach our goal, win something, or receive a gift. Well if you are vibrationally/imaginatively focused and believe in the Law of Attraction then wouldn't make more sense to celebrate now especially when you know what you desire iz already yours. Ask and it iz given, there's nothing to doubt if you truly understand and believe the Law of Attraction iz the law!! 

When you get that new car you dance around and celebrate...well, if you're anything like the old me you do but now I dance around and sing just when I realize I have a new desire. I know what I desire iz as good as mine. The question of how and when iz none of my business and I don't concern myself with any of that. I have complete trust in the manifestation process and enjoy every bit of it because that's where all the magic of the miracles happen, in the now.

It never ever gets better than the present moment. There's not a past moment or a future moment that's better than what iz occurring right in the here and now, I'm not just talking physically either, but I'm referring more to what's going on within my imagination.

Why?

Because I know that's where the true present moment really iz.

Image result for imagination + physical + manifestation

2017-07-20.png

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

7411447f700ea35fa17c7ddd6830ceb6.jpg81cEeT4PQPL._SL1500_.jpg

e0a1309f92f472d5a3ac6d6ad8230558--simple-meditation-walking-meditation.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

celebrate%20you-1.jpg

Matt-Kahn-quote-searchtruth.jpg

I love the quotes you have shared Nancee and Laurie!! I am celebrating YOU right now!!

3ac3906ce0202511755a26e00748cff7.png

242225868-28946-lets-celebrate-every-little-step-forward-growth-is-beautiful.png

Today is a good day to be celebratory ... and I'm knowing the next day, the next day, the next day too...tongue-out

9edf567fa3d0f1e764e87be5cb1296db--spiritual-teachers-matt.jpg

381e9385911bfdd4909278e54a2d1a24--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg

Image result for celebrating every step in the right direction

Image result for celebrating every step in the right direction quotes

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content