login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★25 Power Affirmations for Writers/YOUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

Q: Do affirmations really work? 

A: We all use affirmations. Affirmations are not just positive or spoken only consciously. Much of the time we speak them unconsciously from our subconscious beliefs which create our "reality" or better said create our experiences. Many people use them to affirm things they do not want believing they have no choice what they choose to believe but that in itself nonetheless iz still their choice. 

Affirmations are powerful. We can change our subconscious programming with positive affirmations spoken in past-present tense of having been already fulfilled with a persistent conscious application until we begin to experience the results we desire. At that point we no longer need to apply them as we will have succeeded in reprogramming our subconscious mind. 

This typical takes 21 days or more to achieve as we are forming new neurological pathways within our brain which acts as a receiver and transmitter of infinite potentiality that interacts with the unified field and forms matter according to our chosen beliefs. Beliefs are nothing more than tools for creative expansion. Beliefs are thoughts that we keep thinking and believe are true. Beliefs create our "reality." 

Say your chosen affirmation you are wanting to install and experience daily as many times as possible to accelerate your results. Standing before a mirror and looking yourself in the eye iz one of the most powerful techniques. Also saying them just before going to sleep and first thing the morning are the two most effective times to apply affirmations. Say them conviction and feeling, like an incantation to have the greatest impact and influence on your subconscious.

Image may contain: text

Note: You can click on any of these affirmations to save them to your own profile. You can also highlight them in the affirmations section of bmindful or on your own list and copy (crtl-C) them then paste (crtl-V) them to any of the threads here on bmindful which makes them clickable and easy to save for others. I am so grateful for the time and effort all the prior owners of the site as well as all the hard work Bunique has put into this site to make it so enjoyable to be part of this wonderful community.

I create these lists with the intention to use them as a list to fill the user up with tremendous power and momentum to realizing their desires. I also add these affirmations to the site so that others may use them too knowing the great results that affirmations I use always turn out for me. Some of these are my very own original creations and some of them, I find to be very powerful, I come across online on other various websites. I am always creating or finding new affirmations that I love to make use of especially when I can feel them when I speak them. I encourage others to add their own affirmations, copy and paste to the threads here in the forums so others can save and share them too, and we can all contribute to the growth and attract more people to this already amazing community.

These are great lists to say to yourself first thing in the morning and last thing before going to bed as these are the two most effective times of day to use affirmations as has been proven by scientists around the world...but you could still speak them whenever they feel good to you to do so at any time throughout your day. To get a better understanding of this I encourage you to look into the delta, theta, and alpha brainwaves states and how they are the most effective states to be in when using affirmations.

🖊I am a brilliant writer. Writing is my art & my passion.
🖊As my passion for my writing shows, my audience grows and grows!
🖊Writing is my joy! Readers are my reward!
🖊As an amazing writer I fill blank pages with amazing words!
🖊Writing is my statement, I have something to say to the world!
🖊When I get out of the way, the words flow easily on to the page.
🖊My writing flows out of me as my gift to the world. Today it flows like a mighty river.
🖊Whenever I sit down at the keyboard, the words flow easily & effortlessly.
🖊My writing is a stream of feeling that flows from my heart to my reader%u2019s heart.
🖊A great writer connects with readers! I am a great writer!
🖊As that great writer I will now give the world a taste of my soul!
🖊When I write I write with an unbounded passion for my topic. My readers feel that passion & they eat it up!
🖊All criticism from others & myself is taken constructively & only strengthens my writing. 
🖊Rejection is a valuable part of the process. I will show you I am the greatest!
🖊I am at ease with writer's block as it always serves me with bigger & better content.
🖊Today I am attracting the ideal writing opportunities for me.
🖊Editors absolutely love my writing!
🖊I write to follow my bliss! My writing pays my bills!
🖊My writing earns me a comfortable living.
🖊I am a great author on my way to being world famous!
🖊A best-selling Amazon author lives within me! Today that author shows up on the page!
🖊I am a successful author. My next book is headed straight to the top of the New York Times Best Seller List.
🖊All the greats in my niche live within me. I am an extension of them & today I write like it!
🖊I am a great writer! Today I am writing words that will speak to generations!
🖊The best writer in my niche is sitting at my keyboard right now! Today I prove it!

I also take requests. If you have a desire for expanding your career/passion, or changing your career/passion, or experiencing anything at all in your life and would like a list of power affirmations like this just let me know and I will put them on my to-do list.

Feel free to make requests for power affirmations below, on the comment sections on my page here on bmindful, my Facebook page, or my Instagram.

If you are on Facebook please stop by and like my page as I do a lot of writing on there as well. 
Join iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram where you can find many more lists of power affirmations which iz where I originally posted this one and will be adding them to bmindful as well. 
Follow iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on the Gram

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Bmindful threads  you may like to visit ...coming soon:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

ac608fa6b8d597c904018c42a375506f--sark-quotes-buy-stuff.jpgSARK-quote 

though a AWP contribution to this already wonderful you & wonderful-thread!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content