login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★discussion/ new years eve

hi ,i’m just wondering what you are all doing for new years eve and if anyone has any suggestions ,I will be home with my 20 year old daughter who has severe anorexia and my 17 year old son who gets very down.None of us drink alcohol or like a lot of noise .All i can think of is lighting candles and playing lovely music and getting a pack of balloons – writting what we want to let go off and what we would like to happen and releasing them at midnight in our garden .Im making cards for all 3 kids ,my eldest will be at a party so his will be on his bed going to write my thanks to them for all their help this year and wishes for them for 2010,including an affirmation .Any ideas anyone ,loveflowergirl

Hi Flowergirl, I love your idea, add a bit of dancing to your lovely music.

I am going to a party with 30 people, although would have prefered alot more to have a small gathering of the closest ones at home, with candles, lovely music and conversations etc. I am sure I will still enjoy the party.

…what a wonderful world….

We have been invited to a local ‘watering hole’ to enjoy a new years eve celebration with several friends. But there is an interesting twist to this one.

We are in New Jersey (EST) and the celebration is going to be on Irish Time, with live entertainment and live feed from Ireland. So, we’ll celebrate the New Year at 7PM instead of midnight. We’ll be home safe and sound and probably snuggled in bed at NJ midnight, but who cares, we’ve celebrated the coming of 2010.

To all, Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2010!

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

In response to ThisIsBruce’s post:

I always knew you were an interesting person(:
Happy New Year to you and yours, Bruce!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Find out the most uplifting music that each of you “lives for”. Whether it comes from your collection, or you scope it out on youtube..play that.

Find out each persons absolute favorite munchy-food.

Is your daughter receiving any recovery type help for her anorexia..Does she have any foods that she allows herself?

Make a box for each of you..
As the day moves into night..until 2010..have each person, write healthy loving things they will change by:
-doing less of something
-more of something
-and what they’ll stop all together

and

what resource do they need to truly make things better.

-if it’s energy, what healthy behaviors will they make part of their life style
-if it’s funds. take the time to focus on ways to create plans to bring in extra income
-if it’s time, think of ways to create blocks of time
-if it’s space (from clutter), to make plans to gradually make all of their dreams come true, 1 day at a time, 1 moment at a time.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love everyone’s ideas!! I am getting a group of a few friends to come over for an “art” party. None of us are artists but I got done paint and beads and stuff and thought we could make poetry, paintings, maybe even do some photo shoots for fun!!:)

thank you for your lovely replies and i hope whatever you do you have a wondefull evening and 2010 is your best year ever.
Laurie my daughter only eats a packet of slim soup for diner ,a packet of slim soup and little pack of rice cakes for tea and that is all she eats evey day at mealtimes – they are her safe foods and she wont eat anything else ,has diet drinks through the day .,i like the box idea is that for the things we write down .We could make vision boards couldnt we .Im looking forwards to it now ,thanks to all of you lovely folks

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content