login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Be YOU!

There iz so much more to us than being "human" or even a spiritual being for that matter. We are truly infinite, we are one yet we are also unique points of perception and this thread iz for celebrating our uniqueness!

Realize there iz no such thing as "normal" and weird iz absolutely acceptable as none of us fit anyone mold even those who demand we be "normal" don't fit that ideal mold they think makes one normal. Know that you are perfect just as you are, there iz no one who can be a better you than you. It iz only when compare ourselves to others or others to another that we perceive imperfections that don't exist and in our making comparisons we devalue one another and the whole of all that iz.

Embrace your uniqueness, your weirdness, and radiate that into the world because no one else can offer that to the greater whole of all that iz which iz who you, me, they, them, we all are! 

Thank you for loving yourself and embracing the divine expression that you are and sharing your authentic self with all of us. We love you and you love us. We are love. 

more threads

Celebrate Your Uniqueness

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I used to wonder what was the true name of God which many people debate about and it became a burning desire of mine to know. One night while writing about my frustration with all the names of other gods in all the "religious" scriptures from around the world and yet no clear name for the Creator of all that iz I fell into a trance. What I mean by that iz I was still writing but my awareness of where I was sitting, what I was typing upon, the room that I was in, the location of that room on the planet all seemingly dissolved and I found myself in a dark formless void where two human like figures that had a holographic transparent form to them radiating like.

They welcomed me and explained that they were what I think of to be angels and their forms they appeared in were merely for my comfort as they didn't have forms but could take any form they desired. One was in a female form the other in a male form. They explained that they would both represent the Absolute who would be speaking through them with me to answer the questions I had been asking and desiring to know for so long, the greatest of them wanting to know God's name.

To make a long story short, the answer was given to me was that the exact name wasn't as important as the meaning behind the name. Every word has a meaning behind it and while there were those who removed the divine unique name attributed to the Creator they did not remove the meaning of the name, the "I AM THAT, I AM" that was recorded in the Hebrew scriptures of the book of Exodus 3:14. 

Satisfied with the all the answers I received in my conversation with God my awareness shifted back to being here and marveling at what I had just experienced with my egoic mind trying to second guess whether I genuinely experienced a conversation with God or was I merely deluding myself because of my burning desire to know the answers to the question I had about God's true name. The answers I received to every last one of my questions were the most wisest, peaceful, and loving answers I never even could reach for in my own limited understanding so I didn't believe my thoughts, I know what I experienced was real and the mind's perception iz limited to it's obscure interpretation of reality. 

While reflecting on what had just occurred I was pretty tired and drifted off to sleep. Waking up 5 hours later I was still marveling at what I had experienced in a state of bliss because of all the clarity I received in my conversation with God. Before my awareness shifted back to being in my body the last thing I was told, "Go on YouTube, search for 'conversations with God' and see what others have to share in their own conversations with me." So that was the very first thing I did as I got up and jumped on the computer and went to YouTube typing in "my conversation with God" expecting to find individuals sharing their own experiences like I had. However, the majority of the results were of a book and it's author I had not been aware of. Author Neale Donald Walsch and his first book Conversations With God. This was the audio book so since pretty much all of the individuals who created videos were all talking about the book and the majority of the results were of the audio itself I just clicked on it to see what it would say planning to only listen to a small portion and continue my search for other people sharing their own experiences.

I was taken by surprise when I heard the two character actor voices that play the role of God's female and male voice in the audio book. They were the exact same two voices I had heard in my own conversation. I thought how could this be? These are just actors, so maybe I was deluding myself after all but even then if I was how was it that these were distinctly the same voices I had heard in my delusion? My heart dropped and I felt a bit of anger beginning to kindle in my chest and the muscles in my shoulders begin to constrict as I became disheartened my bliss rapidly dissolving. I said aloud to myself, "Why would I do this to myself? The voices I heard were human voices, actors which I can't explain how I heard these two voices but they belong to two actors not to God."

Then a thought came to my mind, "You are already forgetting the conversation. It was explained to you that while God has no voice at the same time there are no voices that don't belong to God. All voices are God's voice. You have never heard a voice that was not God's voice. So the two voices you are labeling as belonging to two voice actor's are still God's voice. How do you explain that you first heard these voices in your 'delusion' and are now hearing them in this audio book? Do you really think it's impossible for God to use them and would direct you to the book?" 

Again my egoic mind was blown and it's doubts silenced, my bliss just as rapidly returning on a much higher level than it was after my conversation because now here I was completely present in my body sitting in front of the computer screen, not in trance, this was confirmation my experience was absolutely real and not a delusion at all. Wow, wow, WOW!! 

As I sat there marveling once again I thought to myself how amazing that was to me that every voice iz God's voice and that now that I had heard God's voice in everyone else's voice including my own the only thing I didn't experience in my conversation was seeing God's face but as the angels had told me that I couldn't see God's face and even if I was to get to close to the Absolute's presence the vibration was so high I would dissolve and be absorbed back into my Source. It was also explained that God had no need for a face but if God had an infinite number of voices then...

"Yes, if you want to see my face look into the very first person's face you come across next and you will have seen my face. Remember every face you have ever seen and you will remember my face. Every face you will see you will be seeing my face. You are my expressions, I expressed you all but it iz you that all debate about what I am and what I am not. I am all of you while you all deny being me. Each of you iz another unique expression and point of perception and I am within you and you are within me and I am never apart from you but always have been and always will be directly connected to you and you to me even when you tell yourselves you are not. I am abundant so that makes you all abundant while unique you are all that iz, one with me, there iz no other God but me and I am within you all. I am the one who iz looking through your eyes. I am the one who iz hearing through your ears. I am the one speaking and tasting through your mouths. I am the one smelling through your noses. I am the one feeling through your touch. I am the one feeling your emotions. I am the one who experiences everything through each and everyone of you. You can never be apart from me, you are of me, and not a single one of you will ever be lost eventually all will come back to me. Until that moment when you return to me from your journey bringing back all that you have and laying at my feet you just be your unique self but don't deceive yourself that I am ever apart from you. I have always been with you, I am with you now, and I will always be with you. Be YOU, be unique but remember that I am within you all and what you do to another you have done to me. When you judge any other you are judging me. And when you are loving any other you are loving me." 

No one iz more special than any other. If Neale Donald Walsch can have many encounters and direct conversations with God, and I can have them so can you. In fact, I tell you in all sincerity God iz talking to you all the time but are you listening? Are you judging the voices as to belonging to someone else and not worthy of being God's voice? If they exist, they are absolutely worthy and our judgments are really just judgments we think we have of others are just judgments we are passing upon ourselves. Whenever we judge anything it must come from within and project outwardly and in this action we are being impacted the most by those judgments and only those who react to our judging them can feel anything but they are not feeling the affects of our judgments they are feeling their own as well. Judgment doesn't come later after leaving the body it happens the very moment we pass any judgments, we are impacted in that very moment. 

"Do not judge, or you will be judged. For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye? You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

"Judge not, and you shall not be judged: condemn not, and you shall not be condemned: forgive, and you shall be forgiven."

"You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."

We all are the infinite potential of the same Infinite One Being. There iz no other but God. Be you, be unique, and let others be who they are choosing to be. Infinite potential goes either way on a sliding scale of duality but God iz not two, God iz One, we are all One in that One God so let go and let God. Love as you are loved, forgive as you are forgiven. Embrace the abundant life and infinite expressions of God because all of it iz serving the whole and we are not separate from the whole of all that iz, we are all that iz.

BE YOU!!

Only As a You Can

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

The fastest way to kill something special, is to compare it to something else.

Untitled

Listen to the voice of your Soul.

LOVE outside the box

#empaths

If You Are Always Trying To Be Normal, you will never know how amazing you can be~ (inspirational quotes)

Inspirational Quotes: Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't and start loving yourself for everything you already are.  Follow: https://www.pinterest.com/recoveryexpert

- simply-divine-creation: Lisa Rae

be-you-tiful1.jpg

d6373f68e599b43d5407ad13a907cfa6.jpg

df4716f5f217f18cf91abb9548eed645.jpg

(:

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

are-gif-letters-life-live-Favim.com-373922.gif

7afb494796baffa2600ba2a1810d0c5e.jpg

Lol! That person would be my mother. She will just randomly stop in front of you like she ran out of batteries or something.

Image result for be you quotes gif

Image result for be you quotes

Related image

Image result for the frequency of spiritual l ove  tumblr gif

be-you.jpg

Image result for be you gif

• ~~ ✰~~
Be As You Are by Fritz Perls
• ~~ ✰~~
e1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnapwchS5Oapv_JY53sibL-Lje9Mzio4jtPKdPLBNtJfkp222195be88f4363a29c9cd392a2852a1f4c2--mixed-media-painting-mixed-media-collage.jpga99988c695da549240d9fedca4f19214--trust-love-love-and-respect.jpgee606b19488429bb3299f702c39b168d.jpg559126_460761820685992_614485224_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkEHYOq7DxmuP0ZUhZ_gzqzAwv2rGp_QohsD6bqVvBXPPODn7xlm7DbBGmAoKO6ZYg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2dface540873095d2e5797d4fd6d6720&oe=5E613D98

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-9DdTJh1gN7T0BiuPSTf0YvpQbew7uabnx04COmN4q79vdu_HFw211a0991e04bf11028e874db85e4e163--brenA9-brown-film.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a95667f556c5e7b5df6046d0cd65790b--embrace-quotes-motivational-words.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

EVEN-NOWAFFIRMATION-I.jpg424956bac03c7c6c1719f1afbe456d04.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

karensalmansohn9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

► YOU ARE UNIQUE Think what a remarkable, unduplicatable, and 
miraculous thing it is to be you!
Of all the people who have come and gone
on the earth,
since the beginning of time,
not ONE of them is like YOU!

No one who has ever lived
or is to come
has had your combination of
abilities, talents, appearance,
friends,acquaintances,
burdens, sorrows and opportunities.

No one’s hair
grows exactly the way yours does.
No one’s finger prints
are like yours.

No one has
the same combination
of secret inside jokes and
family expressions that you know.
The few people
who laugh at all the same things you do,
don’t sneeze the way you do.

No one prays
about exactly the same concerns
as you do.
No one is loved by
the same combination of people
that love you – NO ONE!
No one before, no one to come.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE!

Enjoy that uniqueness.
You do not have to pretend
in order to seem
more like someone else.
You weren’t meant to be
like someone else.

You do not have to lie
to conceal the parts of you
that are not like
what you see in anyone else.

You were meant to be different.
Nowhere ever in all of history
will the same things be going on
in anyone’s mind,soul and spirit
as are going on in yours right now.

If you did not exist,
there would be a hole in creation,
a gap in history,
something missing
from the plan for humankind.

Treasure your uniqueness.
It is a gift given only to you.
Enjoy it and share it!

No one can reach out to others
in the same way that you can.
No one can speak your words.
No one can convey your meanings.

No one can comfort
with your kind of comfort.
No one can bring
your kind of understanding
to another person.

No one can be
cheerful,lighthearted, and joyous
in your way.
No one can smile your smile.

No one else can
bring the whole unique impact of you
to another human being.

Share your uniqueness.
Let it be free
to flow out
among your family and friends
and people you meet
in the rush and clutter
of living wherever you are.

That gift of yourself
was given you to enjoy and share.
Give yourself away!
See it! Receive it! Let it tickle you!
Let it inform you,nudge you,
and inspire you!

YOU ARE UNIQUE!
Author Unknown

d21b37305380908803d5fe5eb4e63856--quotes-inspirational-meaningful-quotes.jpg

Image result for self love universe quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

fe5c52f195ff6abf6c260f42925d999c--chanel-beauty-chanel-chanel.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You are not accidental. The world needs you. Without you, something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it ~ Osho

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

BEING YOURSELF

Joseph Naft:

love this guy!

1. Being Your Body
  2. Being Your Mind
  3. Being Your Heart
  4. Being Your Personality-In the inner silence, beneath our thoughts and emotions, we can abide untouched by personality
  5. Being Your Relationships-All the levels of relationship matter, whether based on separateness, as most are, or on sameness, uniqueness, or unity. Feeling free in our relationships, we can be fully ourselves.
  6. Being Your Job -Choose to do whatever you are doing, so you can fully be here doing it.
  7. Being Your PresenceAnd being in that world of sensitive presence, gives us a foundation to begin to understand the nature of higher levels of the spirit and to begin to reach toward being in them. At each step along this way, we become more fully ourselves, more uniquely ourselves.
  8. Being Your I
  9. Being Your Conscience

InnerFrontier

The Seeker

Adapted from Rumi

After years of inner work, 

A seeker found the door of the Beloved and knocked. 

A voice asked: 

“Who is there?” 

The seeker answered: 

“It is I.” 

The voice said: 

“There is no room for me and you.” 

And the door stayed shut. 

The persistent seeker engaged in ever deeper spiritual practice, 

And then returned to the door of the Beloved and knocked. 

The voice from within asked: 

“Who is there?” 

And the door opened, 

And the seeker opened 

And said: 

“It is You.”

Joseph Naft-Inner Frontier

Knowing yourself matters, but being yourself matters much more. And for both there are ever-deepening levels of meaning.

InnerFrontier

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Rumi

“Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.”
― Rumi, 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

drseussyouareyounowisntthatpleasant.jpgdrseussduckiequote.jpgdrseusstodayyouareyou.jpgsource83612e865e2514cb0f8a188dd6c6b78a.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHow can I be more like you?’ she asked the guru. And the guru answered: “The best way to be more like me is to be… more like you. Alan Cohen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content