login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ADJUST YOUR FREQUENCY TO THE VIBRATION OF PERFECTION

Related image

Earlier today I was walking through the park near home and I was silently blessing everyone I passed by with love and happiness. I do this often because of the experiences I have had in applying the wise words of: "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you."

I don't do it to receive love and happiness because I feel that I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out so I do this strictly with an attitude of gratitude. To do this with an expectation to receive only reveals that we are not paying close attention to all that we do receive and we are focusing more on the lack than the abundance and that iz why we experience the lack because that iz what we are paying our attention to and so we create and receive the lack. Many of us create an abundance of lack our in lives by focusing on the lack. I like to focus on the abundance and when I do this I tend feel the fullness of it and then it overflows through me into the world and I enjoy blessing people with it that are within my present awareness even if they are total strangers and we don't even say a word to one other or even so much as make eye contact. It doesn't matter to me. They need to give me nothing in return to want that for them because I do it unconditionally as the YOUniverse iz my supply and blesses me unconditionally. The YOUniverse taught me this wisdom.

Now as I was walking through the park near the house there was a couple that was arguing loudly in the parking lot. The woman was crying and telling off the man about how he doesn't call her, doesn't care what's going on with her, leaves her to be by herself for days at a time and in his actions that shows her he doesn't give a shit about her to call her everyday and check on her. She was understandably talking very loudly because she was feeling upset and I was walking by as fast as I could. I certainly didn't want to hear it because my focus was on love and happiness and here this was occurring in my awareness.

I felt sorry for the both of them remembering being in very similar circumstances in a public lovers quarrel many a time. I know the feeling of dis-ease and embarrassment being yelled at by my girlfriend who perceived flaws in my way of loving or lack of loving her.

So I said to myself I hope they both can find someone that loves them better and brings them true happiness and just as I say that it occurs to me they are not victims. We are never victims. No one iz ever doing anything to us. We are the ones who are choosing our experiences and creating all of our own circumstances.

What I was seeing wasn't a bad thing that I needed to wish them better. What they were experiencing was perfect for them in that very moment and I was judging them just as they were judging each other so I was only adding to that judgmental energy and lack of love.

I'm sure many of you reading this have been there yourself and know firsthand it's a hard place to be in. It may have been one of the worst experiences to have in your relationship with someone you feel very strongly about. You are so far away from the love inside of you because you are caught up in the love outside of you. Your life, joy and happiness literally depends on another person who may have no idea how to love another person either.

After I realized that I was adding to that energy and I wanted to send them an abundance of peace, joy, and love I took back my judgmental thoughts and blessed them that they may see the perfection in what they were experiencing in that very moment. Yes, that's not a typo, I did say I hoped that they could see the perfection in that moment of what they were experiencing. How many of you reading this that as an imperfect moment? Whether it was their arguing in a public parking lot or my having judged them? None of that iz imperfect. Not a single bit of it iz imperfection.

Everything and anything we experience within the present moment iz truly perfect for us. Deepak Chopra once wrote, "Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution." In my own experience I have discovered this iz indeed true. There's a lesson we can learn in every passing moment but are we paying attention to the present or are we focusing on the way things "should be" which iz absolutely delusional thinking. What should be iz not what iz actually occurring, it's not real. It's resistance to what-iz actually unfolding and we are pushing the lesson away in our judgment that things are not as they should be. They are exactly as they should be, they are perfectly what they are as they are in that very moment.

If we are not open to accepting things as they are whatever they may be including our relationships, then we are not in tune in with the present moment and are standing in judgment of our loved ones and the present moment, but it iz us ourselves who are creating the imperfection we are projecting upon everything but ourselves.

Things are unfolding perfectly for us at all times. Nothing iz ever working against us, not ever. If we can't accept things as being perfect for us then we won't see the perfection in the moment. We have to accept things as being perfect for us, embrace it as being perfect by labeling it nothing else but perfect, and in that belief and aligned action that follows the belief that all iz well and shall be well we can adjust to the frequency of perfection and finally see and experience our moments as being perfect. That's how we welcome the opportunity to see perfection.

And there's no end to the perfection we can experience in our lives. All our possibilities are endless because we are the infinite potentiality of the YOUniverse.

Salvation iz Now. It doesn't ever come later because all we ever experience iz the present moment. Now iz all you will ever have. So salvation iz indeed now but are you willing to tune into it? That's the only thing that stands in your way from experiencing it or allowing it...YOU.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other  Bmindful threads you may like to visit coming soon:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

af391dace2e9906652b418f97bfad8e2.jpg

I love the opening quote! I love  the messages  you've shared!

If we can't accept things as being perfect for us then we won't see the perfection in the moment

I don't do it to receive love and happiness because I feel that I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out so I do this strictly with an attitude of gratitude.

We have to accept things as being perfect for us, embrace it as being perfect by labeling it nothing else but perfect, and in that belief and aligned action that follows the belief that all iz well and shall be well we can adjust to the frequency of perfection and finally see and experience our moments as being perfect. That's how we welcome the opportunity to see perfection. 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Abraham has IMO the best overstanding of the Law of Attraction and what beliefs are, which are merely powerful tools for creating. What a wonderful gift it iz to have that we can create anything we so desire for ourselves and the universe as a whole!

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

I love that you love the thoughts I shared. Love iz the most powerful and amazing power in all that iz. We may as well amplify it in every opportunity...why not right?

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Image result for perfect vibration quotes gif

Related image

Image result for perfect vibration quotes

Image result for perfect vibration quotes

c81e859908a244f7b42661b67cd11555--dose-positivity.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content