login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★From Lack To Abundance/YOUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

FROM LACK TO ABUNDANCE

SHIFT YOUR FOCUS FROM LACK BY IMAGINING ABUNDANCE

To overcome a dominate focus on lack be abundantly grateful for what you have right now. You have all that you need in this moment to shift your focus and change your life. You don't need anything later because everything you have now iz sufficient for attracting more abundance.

You are already abundant now so raising your awareness of all that you already have now iz to fully awaken to this moment that you are abundant now. This iz how you shift your awareness from lack to abundance. Become aware of all the abundance that surrounds you and fill your imagination (thoughts) with abundance. Abundance of sensations. Abundance of colors, abundance of smells, abundance of shapes, abundance of tastes, abundance of texture, be aware of the richness that completely surrounds you. You can't miss any of it unless you are focusing on lack.

You are not going to be abundant you ARE abundant here and now and you must come out of that dark way of thinking, imagining you are lacking all that you desire which iz exactly what creates the illusion that you are lacking. Accept responsibility that you are imagining that all you desire iz scarce and take back your imaginative power and shift it to focusing consciously on abundance. Use gratitude to empower yourself and raise your awareness of the abundance you have right here and now because now iz all you will have and now iz all you will ever need to attract all that you could ever want.

Expressing gratitude for all that you have now iz all you need to interrupt the pattern of focusing on lack. The time to awaken to your abundance iz now. You can't awaken in the past or the future because you will never have the past or the future but you have something exceedingly sufficient in the present moment that iz Now.

Now iz the time to awaken to the reality of your abundance here and now in the present moment and see beyond the illusion of your lack.

Affirmations:

I possess the natural power to create all my dreams using my powerful imagination.

I trust my imagination and instincts. I visualize vivid pictures of what I desire in my life, knowing that this process will create the desires into reality.

I let go of my need to know how my desires in life will be attained. I instead have an open mind, allowing in the wonders of imagination and possibility.

I am trainning my imagination to shift from what I dont want to what I do want

I am so happy and grateful for the power I have with my imagination. I am a wonderful imaginative creator.

Whatever things I am imagining and focusing upon iz my point of attraction. I am so happy and grateful that I am a conscious deliberate creator.

I always use my imaginative power to lovingly imagine only good things for others and myself.

Two GREAT bonus videos that I encourage everyone to watch. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

imagination.png

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

imagination%2B1.png

imagination%2B2.png

imagination%2B3.png

imagination%2B4.png

imagination%2B5.png

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

often it seems -because of 'other focus' in the world... it is believed everyone else needs to change before we can have something/anything better.

Sure it would help...

Though best place to be open with is ourselves right where we are with anyone where they are

...as people begin to see  harmony and  love as starting

with what they have the power to change

with self

more harmony is created... more abundance-less scarcity on various levels...

more love to demonstrate

more awareness

more opportunity

Screen-Shot-2017-09-19-at-11.54.59-AM.png?resize=200%2C200

Limitless-Quote.jpg

657836542662c1652d1fefc980a8553d--lane-quotes-pics.jpg

c2e382771feacb113dd7fabfd752d383.jpg

2b370e208246651a2904f7ffb7ef5ab8.jpg

Use-the-Law-of-Attraction-Step-7.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

a7741b154a469a70dd1afc953521d08e.jpg

bc43764a8df4b3bcfb368d5a9fd99b79.jpg

b033c0a09a1236280053fd56ce5d1fc9.jpg

law-of-attraction.png
image-16.jpg

Vironika-Tugaleva_02_mini-1024x1024.jpg

9a8cddcafb91c05452b2a05618c098aa--the-universe-imagination.jpg

b62e8479-452a-4c20-8c1c-62360ea71633.jpg

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

People who orient themselves toward what they want, focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives. That’s what energizes them. They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past. Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment. ‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind. from Revolutioniz.com

The secret of making something work in your lives is,

first of all,

the deep desire to make it work.

Then the faith and belief that it can work.

Then to hold that clear definite vision in your consciousness

and see it working out step by step, without one thought of doubt or disbelief.

by Eileen Caddy

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content