login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Let the food get you out of your misery

When you feel stressed, do you like to eat something or drink something? When I feel bad, I would like to have something delicious or shop for what I want. The next day is a new day. What about you?

Hi ginagreen!

If I am feeling a little stressed I don't want to eat something that will eventually add to it...

Though I  do enjoy certain comfort foods that bump up good feelings & doesn't mess w/things I care about ...like my blood sugar, crazy additives, or way too many calories. Here's 1 of them:

choco-almond-pudding.jpg It is really light & creamy...and takes care of my sweet tooth(:

I also love a really delicious eclair with creamy coffee filling... OMG it is amazingly good and only 200 cal. (:

Image result for coffee eclair

I'm not a big coffee drinker though love the flavor of coffee!

My dad's treat for us (as kids) was coffee ice-cream.

I found these Popsicles   & out of all the flavors they carry -like this 1 and its ingredients!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuTeV0PpH7Jx2UJH1wL-Bs1qVFw8ApcLI8XZFc1GiwRkyyTU3d

• ~

These 1 sized raw vegan tarts are advertised this way:

Say yes to mind-blowing indulgence anytime, anywhere! Our luscious tarts are made fresh with virgin coconut oil and good fats from nuts, and are perfectly sized for sharing or stashing away all for yourself.

Hail Merry Persian Lime TartHail Merry Coconut Vanilla Créme Tart

•  ~

I wasn't feeling miserable, though I sure am enjoying this....

a new one for me 

DARK CHOCOLATE CHILI PRALINE BAR-delicious!!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7yEFHgre32-6T5UY5ru4A0YktGhZ5NkNmG9Gf8wSM4oT5t8Mv

OMG a tasty sweet for all you sweet foodies

for vegans

for those who love organic

for anyone who loves a decadent treat

for anyone with a sweet tooth who like a little spice to their chocolate

for raw foodlovers

okay okay-delicious...(:

& if you prefer no  ingredient.jpgchili spice...

its  DARK CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO PRALINE BAR:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBXnsZ0sdlKHUgITRdL0_uig4PH-_o6jq5vtJ1xtxHIFxPAY4d

I have had this and forgot I bought the chili one, and it is truly chili in other(:

• ~

and there's also fruit/ salads... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtwT1xi4OIrqwLjyIXMNY5LxooH_GDodOaKQDmBn6_vdH4HYqgnw20141022-ITALIAN-slide-HCI9-articleLarge.jpgSuperfood-salad.jpg

• ~

Oh yeah you guessed it....I'm a foodie! I love delicious food and enjoy it fitting in with simply enjoying life!

I love all kinds of foods!  Hey Nancee: that German Choc cake had my mouth watering...tongue-out and that salad...yum! & I too (like Nancee) am petite and the desire to feel good for me ...has me choosing foods that give me energy & doesn't defeat the things I'm so liking for me...Though, I am loving that I can enjoy... without feeling restricted... it has become an art(:

• GinaGreen, I think you hit on 1 of my absolute  favorite subjects(: Your thread got me feeling so good thinking about them, I don't even need to indulge (too much).lol.tongue-outimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEPOK6lHos1afbdgkORCwBv7Wq85m-qu8HYFr64r2LmQbuAXJr

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am more into fresh veggies and fruits especially in the Summer.

But when I do indulge it is sinful only occasionally because I am  petite.laughing

The food you mentioned seems really delicous, I have a sweet teeth and love the cake!! @Nancee1953

Yep, thanks for your sharing for the food you like. I will find out some to taste. @AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content