login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How to make Affirmations Most Effective

So I’m curious,
In what ways / situations / methods do you make your affirmations the most effective?

What I mean by this is.. do you find it most effective to say affirmations before you walk into a situation or even when you first wake up?

Do you find it most effective to say a large group of affirmations unrelated to your current day but say them anyhow?

Do you group your affirmations based upon whats on your mind that day?

Also, do you sit and meditate on a small list of affirmations?

Do you say them quietly to yourself?

Do you read them off as a list?

What methods have seemed to be the most beneficial to you?

I’m curious because I’m seeking new ways to make the affirmations more powerful in my everyday life.

Look forward to hearing your responses!!

Yes, please to this thread topic! Thanks for asking the question, blacknyx :)

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

great thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I wish others could see the value of creating a thread with affirmations... progressively allowing each one to elevate ... allow... and expand.

It is magical creation ... when we communicate in better better ways to our self... where we are ... where we are desiring from our spirit place.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

blacknyx's post asks

Do you group your affirmations based upon whats on your mind that day?

YES.

Though I always go to my soul/heart/feelings ... rather than lots of analyzing in my mind.

I allow myself to feel my feelings, and ask how I feel... better yet... how would I like to feel? Then what needs doing? Why is it important?

I create as much incentive as I choose lifting me a bit higher and closer to what I'm requesting of myself/experience.

To attract something that you want, become as joyful as you think that thing would make you.  Martha Beck

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content