login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Beyond Time, Moments Are Flowing Through You

Thumbnail

Every moment iz a place you've never been to before and will never be at again. Make the most of it, fully explore it, & make it matter for you.

Moments become magical & live eternally when we seemingly revisit them within our memories. These past experiences seem to only get better every time they reappear in our minds and our appreciation for them grows adding greater value to them each time we think and may talk about them. The more present we are in each moment the greater the honor we are paying them, we pay them in our attention.

But don't get so lost in the memories of the past moments that they begin to devalue your present moment as if then was better than now as that iz merely a delusional comparison.

While the hands of the clock make it appear that the time will always come back around again, each moment iz entirely unique, they do not ever come back around.

The moments we experience in the eternal Now are infinitely abundant, abundance iz life, and lack iz merely an illusion riding upon the underlying reality of abundance. We create an abundance of lack but abundance iz always present in all things, yet lack iz not.

Don't be sad about the moments that have passed as they have only gone from out of our awareness but they can never be undone or go into nonexistence, they are just not relevant for us to experience them again because abundance iz all there truly iz. To be sad iz to dishonor the past moments and the present moment which then only creates equal dishonorable future moments. To compare the past to the present iz to devalue the past moments and the present moment and will only devalue the coming future moments that are flowing into your experience as all of our moments flow in patterns. The past cannot be revisited as it was in it's uniqueness nor can it ever be undone or be rendered nonexistent. What iz nonexistent will never exist, nonexistence thus cancels itself out, but what exists will exist eternally.

Even in our memories those past moments are not the same moments that we are remembering them to be because each time we reflect on them our appreciation for the more pleasurable aspects increase in value while the less pleasurable aspects fade from our memory. The past moment itself remains unique and untouched forever cemented in eternity. What appears to be our accessing the past memory iz actually an entirely new experience. We are never truly reliving the past, not even in memory, we are creating a new moment that we then attach emotions to it and label it as being a memory of the past.

We can never leave the present moment or separate ourselves objectively from our own presence because we are the Now. Honor all that you have now because now iz all you will ever have. Be grateful for all that you are experiencing right now and express that gratitude and you will become even more presently aware and live more fully. Being consciously present for every moment iz to lovingly welcome them in to your experience. The moments flow through your presence like the flow of the river, the water passing through your fingers never to be touched again but the flow abundantly keeps meeting the presence of your fingers. To become attached to what has already passed iz delusional and ignores that the flow continues in it's infinite abundance.

You are not bound by time, time iz bound to you. Time didn't give you an existence, you give time it's reason to exist, you are the presence of Now. Time iz entirely dependent upon the eternal moment of Now. You are the Now, the eternal presence that gives a purpose to all that exists. You gave birth to time, it exists because of you.

However, if you believe you were born in time then you will also believe that you are bound to time. You will believe that time has your number, that you owe your existence to time paying more attention to the ticks of the clock then you will pay attention to the unending abundant moments that just keep flowing into your experience through you. You may think time will outlast you but you did not come into space and time, they came into YOU.

Enjoy every moment you experience because they are all tailored specifically to serve you. You give them life when they move through you. These moments are not creating your life, you are the life that has created these moments.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Time flows, Photoshop Manipulation by Sophia-M, psd-dude.com:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Wonderfully true, Thank You for sharing....

Whereever-you-are-be-there.-if-you-can-be-fully-present-now.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

But of course my amazing friend Nancee! I know you're truly enjoying and loving every wonderful moment!

Yes iZ very refreshing thread. I love:

These moments are not creating your life, you are the life that has created these moments

It reminded me of all we do create and give significance to with everything from  joy... to the less than joyful, to much joy....  to routine....  to joyful routines(:richardwhately381795.jpg

Time to eat?

10d11c25e65b368604570c31575febab.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f6f109b9f282fd011abe663683a3d498--vortex-abraham-hicks.jpg

You know I never understood this when I was less flexible with what I thought I was supposed to be doing. And since I was more flexible than those I was trying to learn from -I didn't know flexibility was an issue of mine.

Just goes to show you - let others inspire, though listen to your heart.

My heart allows me to heed what I truly desire for me.

No one else can have our same heart/same experience... Your thread on 'being you, comes to mind. 

BEING YOU

HOW TRUE!

The only thing I'd add about this pic & the infamous vortex... 

It's really all about coming from a place that your spirit-says THAT'S THE REAL ME!

I Am happy, joyous, free... and if it isn't showing perfectly in my experience...It is showing in the real me, and all good can come from the heart place. 

When the heart becomes the director -we are one.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Wonderfully put my amazing friend!! Wow!!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

sending you a big joyous hello  iZ!

e22409d9a82588beea67309aa193bf69--tv-moment.jpg

Why should you trouble yourself about the future? You do not even properly know about the present. Take care of the present, the future will take care of itself ~ Ramana Maharshi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

glad to see this thread again:

Enjoy every moment you experience because they are all tailored specifically to serve you. You give them life when they move through you. These moments are not creating your life, you are the life that has created these moments. iZ

affirmations I love:→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow the power of my being to produce magnificence in my life forever more

I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

• → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI  choose to be responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow myself to be  am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed

• → I am intelligent in mind, body, and soul!
        • Time flows and so do I
        • Today I play with time... and love the peace,joy, and harmony of it all.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content