login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Self Empowerment

I love the gift of wisdom, compassion and kindness and of self empowerment.

If you have any really great thoughts, experiences, affirmations or great quotes, please feel free to add them!

Empowerment happens when you face the profound responsibility you have for your own life
— Bryant McGill

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

It is a great moment when we see what it means to take responsibility for our lives and our choices. 

This thread is an inspiration!  Every time I speak, I listen.  I am paying close attention to my words because I want to really hear what I am saying about my self, my life and about my interpretations of life' meaningful events.  It matters to me that I begin to really listen to my inner voice, and that I respond newly, and that the response that I choose, that it is in true alignment with me, and not my emotions.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Awesome Affirmations:

~  I effortless grow beyond all limiting beliefs

~  I live by choice, not by chance.

~  Today I can practice becoming more aware of what my inner voice is trying to teach me.  I can listen and learn.

4db5eaa3dbe24a77ccda7a21c7023865.jpg

Empowerment-and-magic-quote.jpg

Eckhart-Tolle-quote-on-authenticity.jpg

be210a052352641a38a74807f66722b9.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL9btSkmuJ82BL5hLopo3cXSBD4yrTkmPyLPI2IgLexiDe57EdJwempower-3.jpg

IMG_9730.PNG

Affirmations

I AM my go-to person.

I AM:

choose_color_daily_positive_affirmations_i_am_business_card-rb2a38f75dbec4ac2b0bd280054daf089_kenrk_8byvr_324.jpg

I:

keep-calm-and-go-with-the-flow-9.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

great post JGH

Every time I speak, I listen.  I am paying close attention to my words because I want to really hear what I am saying about my self, my life and about my interpretations of life' meaningful events.  It matters to me that I begin to really listen to my inner voice, and that I respond newly, and that the response that I choose, that it is in true alignment with me, and not my emotions.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

I agree JGH with your post:

Empowerment happens when you face the profound responsibility you have for your own life
— Bryant McGill

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content