login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Prayers for Manchester

Sending my love and prayers to all affected

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIUeIrBo8sQMP9n0gLkVN1eNRzxSx8z_IPpPYCUOciySuF2EMf

Yes, my heart cries for these atrocities.

I too am sending blessings of  peace, love, faith & courage to all affected..

We stand in faith with you Manchester. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWttp_jdg2Wlr4bQvt_hm8GAhZpGlMWWSKxs7cTpFN3f-P8FASimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRIRkQmZeKOp-HF556GppwJQTY4ue4wAe-eT3oKhSG9a3a6X3q

LECG20170523B-069_C.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

candlesburning.gif

Sending prayers of grace, courage, peace and love.

My concern is for those hurt, if they were indeed hurt and this was a real attack. Many are speculating that this is another false flag. (No technically a false flag, but, you know what I mean.) Many people no longer trust the media and I am one of them. I am absolutely convinced that 9/11 was an inside job and others as well. I don't put much "political" type stuff on bmindful and I don't want to pollute this site with that sort of thing, but, I do want to post this one little thing as food for thought. Most of the media is owned by a few corporations and they have an agenda. I just randomly grabbed the following video, but, there are enough videos on youtube by researchers that, at the very least, should make you question what you see on "the news". 

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The world shows its support for Manchester.

Dubai.

Hong kong

Croatia.

Switzerland

thank you all for thinking of the people in Manchester ,it is so close to home for us as we live 30 minutes away .

often get the train with my daughter and we walk around the shops and those roads seen on the news

A few years ago I went to that arena with my son to a concert to see Journey and was overwhelmed by the size of it and the amount of people .I can only imagine the fear and panic the folks there felt when this awful tragedy occurred.

Last week  a road 5 minutes walk from our home was closed off and the bomb disposal unit were there ,this was right near the local hospital too.The day before walking through our small town we saw the armed police and bomb disposal unit and found out a man had been arrested .

To read of anything like this is harrowing but when it is on your doorstep it brings it home to you so much .Apart from at airports I had never seen armed police before

But there is the other side ,the love ,kindness ,community spirit and help that everyone has shown makes me so proud to live in Lancashire .The emergency services are amazing ,the homeless people who helped are amazing - so many kind and brave acts

My family are so grateful that none of our family or friends were injured or worse ,one of my eldest sons friends were at the arena but was not physically hurt.

Life is so precious and so are people and I would like to thank you all for being the wonderful folks that are you and to tell you I love you all and am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful family

love ,hugs and peace always

flowergirl

Such a horrible tragedy. My thoughts are with the families of the victims.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content