login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ pg 1 Peace & Joy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz_FMsmkgL0ChLtgmgCqXUvz4xu3ndPSsAsyNpYRWZmDM9t8_PKgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmYpIltGM5DRF1nBFptZuv5ZPYtc6nnQHW7SCGLJI71jJwC5xJ
3566a319e0d7b81ea474728f0f063f55--spiritual-health-mental-health.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsmCrGremzwbX8S5Lj3b9cCS7uJOBkt8B9Lm0BEpqyAS7o_S0Bfd55e39477b2f05cc82455234e047af6--buddha-zen-quotable-quotes.jpg

Joy Freedom & Enthusiasm Affirmations

I am filled with this beautiful, joyful, creative energy.

All areas in my life are filled with beautiful, uplifting freedom

Every day I set aside ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day making it happen.
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
gratitude1.png

We Bmindfullers have a growing awareness that we are in a better place than we are able to sometimes share. Let's give it a try on this thread(: Use pics, quotes, comments... just share how It's All Goodlaughing(where it counts)

If you've lived for any length of time, you've had happy & not so happy times.

Though, in retrospect...

in this moment -

(you know it isn't about circumstances),if you are allowing some Light in...

Circumstances are the icing on the infamous cake.

You can acknowledge ...in the scheme of things, you have reason to appreciate. . and maybe more than you have taken the time to.

“Life will give you whatever experience
is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.
How do you know this is the experience you need?
Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”  Eckhart Tolle

Feel the peace... and joy....... share what resonates with you. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDf3r3-5znmwFy_fUMq2bX9BbMqyfcFXWc-ktVyvuSeyzG4xrHNg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

11507733.jpg

★˚The Science Behind Sharing Joy

ce18d36d98b840a09fa31c927e769c0b.jpg

excerptThe bottom line: sharing our joy increases joy. Telling people about our happiness has far greater benefits than just remembering it or writing it down for ourselves. This research may also help partially explain research (link is external) by Nicholas Kristakis and James Fowler has shown that our well-being influences that of those around us, up to 3 levels of separation. To try and be happy may seem like a selfish endeavor but it is actually a worthwhile goal to pursue not just for oneself but for our community. In turn, we can help support others’ joy by encouraging them to share their most positive experiences, and the things they feel grateful for. Supporting a friend or acquaintance’s well-being in turn may impact not only ourselves but the well-being of all the people connected to that friend. Albert Schweitzer, a German physician and Nobel Peace Prize winner, was right when he said “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”
“to read article in full”:THE SCIENCE BEHIND SHARING LOVE
Emotional expertise for happiness and success
Emma M. Seppälä Ph.D.
Emma Seppala, Ph.D, is Associate Director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education at Stanford University.
 ˚The Science Behind Sharing Joy [PsychToday]

“If you celebrate your differentness, the world will, too. It believes exactly what you tell it—through the words you use to describe yourself, the actions you take to care for yourself, and the choices you make to express yourself. Tell the world you are one-of-a-kind creation who came here to experience wonder and spread joy. Expect to be accommodated.” 
―Victoria Moran Lit From Within:Tending Your Soul For Lifelong beauty

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIa0ePNzXQ_S2k8r7q-xCssunhZTZ43n93Bb6LBIeqoc_vWl19iw

0b9bcb4930eec6fab3fa31fc9efec246.jpg

C9ozfadXkAAvJwj.jpg

19abe096cee624f6fa728f26cfbda28e--energy-quotes-indigo-children.jpgSee the source imageb3ec519cec9eb7b41eef7e3dbc506efe--joy-quotes-uplifting-quotes.jpgim-still-wearing-the-smile-you-gave-me-quote-1.jpg

d84aa09a08fa8da8da740d3f179962ce.jpgImage may contain: text

balance-peace-and-joy-are-the-fruit-of-a-successful-life-thomas-kinkade.jpg

every-breath-we-take-every-step-we-make-can-be-filled-with-peace-joy-and-serenity-quote-1.jpg

Breathe-in-joy-and-strength.jpg?5e6628

In response to Nancee1953's post: I love all you post! What especially is resonating w/me right now is the one directly above

Breathe In Joy & Strength

Breathe Out Wisdom & Peace. 

awesome one! Wow! & love the Kincaide-one on serving others

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22fe0a564428a9e8dc546d90cee920ca.jpg

every-breath-we-take-every-step-we-make-can-be-filled-with-peace-joy-and-serenity-we-need-only-be-awake-alive-in-the-present-moment-thich-nhat-hanh-spring-quote.jpg

242cd235096711708b84046b7816ecc6.jpg

happiness-joy-and-love...jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content