login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Thrive With Passion & Joy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_FLUBTvr1zbiYNjESntC_yhAfnADa2Uj9sL_twXYNPe6FI8iv-wquotes“Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I'm going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

quotesIt is a happy talent to know how to play.Ralph Waldo Emersonsurfing.jpg

When you know that everything happens for the best, then everything that happens is okay with you. The irony of this is that when everything that happens is okay with you, you set up an energy field of such equanimity and harmony with the universe that the universal law of attraction draws more equanimity and harmony into your life. Neale Donald Walsch

To attract something that you want, become as joyful as you think that thing would make you Martha Beck

Were-so-engaged-in-doing.jpg

a lil' intro coming soon(:img179.jpg

be-not-afraid-of-greatness-shakespeare-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpglive-beautifully-dream-passionately-love-completely-quote-3.jpg

886e449528cdccfa25e5a49dfa6db7a9.jpg

many related threads  coming

Gratitude Game - -★★-Let's play-Days of Gratitude, the Vibrational Game!

In the mean time come play here if you'd enjoy it(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

My-mission-in-life-is-not-merely-to-survive-but-to-thrive-and-to-do-so-with-some-passion-some-compassion-some-humor-and-some-style-Maya-Angelou-quote.jpg

181c6c074e01874d55cf726017965286.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content