login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Lose Your Mind Follow Your Heart

I am so happy and grateful for all that I have been learning over the last few weeks. By putting my heart first before all else in choosing to be love it has paid off in a way that I couldn't have ever imagined that it would. 

So many of the illusions of the mind have dissolved away revealing the unseen reality which iz unity covered up by the duality of our mental perception and our love for forms, the things we think we see.

However, things are not as the seem and even science has revealed this much. Matter reveals nothing but more illusions of the mind. Sure the forms can be beautiful but we fall in love with the forms and entirely neglect the formlessness that gives life and beauty to the forms themselves. We fall in love and lust after possessing the forms which come and go. We make ourselves slaves to the forms we are creating and giving ourselves to so they may have life.

The forms are eternally changing into other forms, yet the formlessness never changes. It's eternal and infinite but sometimes the formless consciousness within the forms identify with the forms it begins to believe it iz the forms that it inhabits and it forgets that it isn't actually any of the forms. It's not the doer, it's the stillness. It's not the sounds, it's the silence. It's not the thinker, it's the observer.

Life has been unfolding in such a way it's as if I live in another dimension from the one I was living in through my mind and my perception. Reality I thought to be physical until I realized that "physical" iz merely a mental concept and it iz entirely an illusion. Nothing iz solid or static. The deeper we explore these forms of the visible universe we perceive them as hazy and as we look closer they become more defined until we realize that too iz just another illusion of something else. It becomes hazy all over again. It never ends. 

For me this has been a great revelation. It means we are not physical beings but spiritual beings and always have been. We never became physical but remained spiritual beings but we've seem to have forgotten who we are in this third dimension.

There iz a tremendous amount of peace and clarity found only within the stillness and silence which iz the essence of the soul within each of us.

Poverty, war, and all fictions of lack are already a thing of the past. They actually never were real things, just mental structures of the mind that we created and suffered due to having created them. I think we've learned a great deal from them but what a relief to know that they are only illusions. People just need to wake up from the illusion of it all for it completely stop.

How do you awaken from the illusion? It's very simple. Live from your heart (unity) and not from your mind (duality).

Living from the heart means seeking unity (harmony) without judgment. Everything serves a divine purpose for us. Judgment iz of the mind and iz the source of resistance. Once we give up our need to please our mind by passing judgments and we give up the need of creating more resistance. Everything, no matter what it iz can be redeemed. 

Polarized thinking iz a duality of the mind. For example: Good vs Evil, Black vs White, Positive vs Negative, Us vs Them, Right vs Wrong. Duality takes two possibilities & pits them against one another excluding all other infinite possibilities including salvation. If we give up polarized thinking then we are no longer enslaved to duality. Underneath all the differences (the illusory separations created by the mind) iz the unseen reality of unity. Unity iz unconditional love itself. It iz God. In the illusion of duality such as right versus wrong or good versus evil unconditional love would seemingly not exist but unconditional love can never be undone. It does exist and always has but duality has not and never has existed. It's an illusion of the mind. All the illusions merely cover up the unseen reality. Another good example of this iz the illusion of time. Time iz divided up into many different labels and concepts and it covers up the eternal present moment of now. People give far more of their awareness to time loving time more than the eternal present moment of now. There are many mental concepts that cover up our reality and because of our love for the illusions and neglect for what iz just underneath these illusions we find the root cause to all our pain and suffering.

It's time we wake up. Salvation iz now. It's not coming later it's already here in the now. The mind can't perceive it and even if it did trusting our mind to lead us to the truth over our heart would only ensure that the mind would lead us astray because the mind iz only a tool and if it's allowed to be our guide then we become the tool for the mind.

Don't trust your mind, trust your heart. Don't hate the mind but love it with all your heart. This iz how we achieve harmony. This iz how we realize our redemption has already come to us. Either we believe our mind or we believe our heart. Some that I know very well are going to think I've lost my mind and I am going to tell them they are right, I have because now I'm really going to follow my heart from here on out.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

You are not the forms but the life within the forms. The forms are not alive without the formlessness that inhabits them. You are the formless consciousness.

If you are focused only on the forms and on the sounds but never upon the stillness between objects and the silence between sounds from which all sounds come out of and enter back into then you will not experience who you truly are.

Shift your awareness to the stillness and the silence that iz always present instead of the temporary forms and sounds that come and go out of your awareness without believing the labels your mind gives to everything that it can't perceive anyway. It iz then you will expand your awareness on the eternal that iz here now. Give up loving the illusions so much that you neglect your immortality and infinite and eternal essence.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

✨Holy Ghost:

Intuition:

9d6acb66bcdbe18e180c3c1e6ca61873.jpg

9e10a7a96d512cf41959e25657aedbe0.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Yes it does!! My brain will need to check with my heart from now on for permission to proceed...lol

d55767c75aade4f041d435433f6616ab.jpg

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Sounds reasonable.bc sometimes doubt has no clout.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwm2BpMZ_XxAw5FI0grVPIYNcclYxo29zs6pkz5Ev7V4ClTP87heart-stenciled-mixed-media-wall-art-carolyn-dube-2-600x600.jpgf0410b5d8a36002918d4486181362eaa--come-in-positive-inspiration.jpgfree.jpg

liveseason-2.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Well I'm halfway there

I said goodbye to my mind years ago.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

1e9f7e248f3739c10e8f8a7a2b65e126--abraham-hicks-quotes-frequency.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content