login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★1 Year from Today = New Person

Virtually every cell in your body, your entire physical body, will not exist one year from today. In its place will be a completely new body 'cause every cell that you are comprised of will be replaced with a new one. (I said virtually every cell 'cause I'm not sure if that is true for a part of your eye, but, as a practical matter, one year from today YOU, the REAL you, will exist in a completely different body.) 

Just a little food for thought.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I hope it is okay with you guys if I bump this one up, but, I was in bed and wanted to say something about this "you are a completely new person one year from now" thing. It has to do with consciousness. Simply this: you are your body, but, you are also not your body. There are some things that are hard to prove, if not impossible, but, you - the REAL YOU one year from now no longer inhabits your body, it inhabits a completely new one, one that doesn't even exist yet. And the one you exist in now will no longer exist. Let that roll around a little and then go watch Dr. Strange or something.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

(:  I have always loved your sharing.

Now I remember more why!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content