login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Thoughts from the vortex

I LIVE A COMPLETELY CHARMED LIFE

The good feeling way.

To me, the whole basis for deliberate creating, or this metaphysical way of creating the conditions and experiences we want, involves utilizing the principle commonly known as the law of attraction.

From what I understand it goes something like this.

A person can effortlessly manifest what they want. The way to do this is to 'align' oneself with the things one wants.

What is this alignment? It is when a person is vibrationally attuned with what they desire. For example, if you want plenty of money, or wonderful relationships, or excellent health, or some other wonderful thing, you can most effortlessly manifest, or create the thing by simply aligning with it.

What is the primary way a person can know if they are aligned with their desires? By how they 'feel' We can know we are lining up with what we want because our prevalent or dominant feelings will be those of fulfillment, peace, love, gratitude, ect.

For example, when you get what you really want, won't you feel grateful? If so, then by getting yourself to feel grateful now, aligns you with having your great desire.

And so on with feelings like excitement, gladness, relief, ect.

You need to get to where your dominant feelings and moods are these kind of fulfillment feelings, and you are to do this, even when what you desire is no where in sight.

Continued here

The only way the past can drag you back is if you choose to bring it with you into the present ~ Abe

really enjoying this thread! Thank you!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsgPsCf6xmok4Xl2i8yy6upH4xdO8Mu_OXge9KU0d24qai6TxDKAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS_XGNQA3n2IJR0j9BOCQU0HgaGYmdwkYq8GFtjiYK66FzBUiFSw

Wisdom is knowing we are all One. Love is what it feels like and Compassion is what it acts like. Ethan Walker

A personal favorite of mine: Abrahams rampage of love and appreciation

Continued from here

That's tricky right?

This is where some understanding of how our mind works comes in handy. For example, studies have shown that it is the subconscious part of our mind that actually goes about organizing, creating and attracting our individual reality.

Basically the subconscious is like a completely un-critical, but absolutely effective creative driving force. The problems we have stem from the subconscious minds un-critical effectiveness.

Being un-critical, if we unadvertently tell our subconscious we are 'inadequate' Or, that we have conditions to 'fear' then our subconscious will effectively make real for us conditions that mirror our poor commands.

How do we tell our subconscious what to create? Our most effective directives to our subconscious is our 'feelings' In other words, we instruct our subconscious by how we 'feel'

If we feel 'fearful' We are instructing our subconscious to create for us some condition in which we associate fear (loss, conflict, ect)

But on the other hand, whenever we are in some wonderful mood, we are instructing our subconscious to create for us conditions in which we associate wonderful feelings (compliments, kindness, joy, ect)

The trick then, is to get ourselves to feel 'wonderful feelings' regardless of any adverse appearing conditions.

Continued here

Continued from here

At this point, an uncommon understanding of emotions is helpful, partically the fact that, we can feel an emotion about something even if that something is completely 'imaginary'

For example, when we go to the movies, and are thrilled, or saddened, or uplifted, or inspired, we are getting those feelings from something that is 'not real'

Therefore, when we simply imagine something that causes us 'good feelings' it has the same good effect as actually having some desired condition present in your life.

And as I wrote earlier, whenever we 'feel' some desired feeling, we are aligning to and attracting the conditions we desire.

Our subconscious responds constructively to any wonderful feelings we have.

Whenever you feel some good feeling, you are aligning with and attracting/creating something you want.

Whenever you are feeling some poor feeling, you are aligning with and attracting/creating something you don't want.

And finally, consider this 'Conditions never cause us to feel one way or another' you could be in the midst of opulance, but if you felt fearful enough, you would cause fearful conditions to manifest. Whereas, you could be living in poverty, but if you were generating good feelings, you would be lifted, or moved into, or you will create 'wonderful conditions' that mirror your good feelings.

Blessings.

A lovely heartwarming video about the power of niceness

5168b88ab4e10213d0a4a4722f158ebc.jpg

116b9340abc8b0af988ad0ba39b1673a.jpg

Wisdom is knowing we are all One. Love is what it feels like and Compassion is what it acts like. Ethan Walker

5730c2b26c327bf2b7f3795158dd93a2.jpg

tumblr_onodji36M21twclqho1_500.jpg23c4c8b3a395eb62d63899ab5a104b61.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg-xxGcYaVydKql3yVwKqRZ0SCMbgNpI-xoRg-S24PuUYsxoyF7Q

99cccf9c3d01740f96ed8d5b4603515c--affirmation-quotes-gratitude-quotes.jpg

eunoia.jpg

3d2aa750bb27458bf20f90b9544e41e5.jpg

Inspirational-Esther-Hicks-Quotes-3-e1442368425337.jpg

f72d94180b13ab758dbe6e3525d39404.jpg

A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image. ~Author Unknown

Thank you Monkey for all the positivity with LOA you've shared all over Bmindful. These chapters are a wonderful idea.

45867-Appreciate-Yourself.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKcDhl-rnmYMWZMWhAlf3IggV9CPt_hUbSvoaAEQrL8X0DU4va004fa57.jpg6c412c324399a1e3937d8fb92422414c--abraham-hicks-quotes-soul-food.jpg

0675d7e99fded9c74d52b31768b5fa9a--spirituality-quotes-abraham-hicks-quotes.jpg

the-universe-is-your-stage.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX4bzUKSAprnvFdWVOqsgTYUptk1BpM6137YzAqRyhDNEgnlM5

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content