login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Thoughts from the vortex

You are meant to live an expansive, exhilarating, good feeling experience.

Can you believe it?

If not, then can you just start to begin to believe it?

If you can't even begin to believe it, can you at least consider the possibility of it?

It seems to me, we box ourselves in, or begin to set ourselves free by what we are willing to consider.

You are meant to live an expansive, exhilarating, good feeling experience.

Why not me?

Why not you?

Do you think you need credentials?

Or, do you think you need permission?

SCREW THAT!! Just give yourself permission.

BTW, have you figured it out?

It's supposed to feel good.

Or rather, have you figured YOU out?

YOU'RE suppose to feel good.

Do that, keep it up. Keep getting back to it when you falter, and the rest it seems to me, will be easy.

I live a completely charmed life

When you're smilin', when you're smilin'

The whole world smiles with you

When you're laughin' when you're laughin'

The sun comes shinin' through

But when you're cryin', you bring on the rain

So stop that sighin', be happy again

Keep on smilin', cause when you're smilin

The whole world smiles with you.

I never knew that laughing

It seems to me, that attracting the life we really want,might just boil down to 'GETTING HAPPY' and all things of equal vibration, eg, WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIPS, VIBRANT HEALTH, FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES, ABSOLUTE PROSPERITY, ect, ect, ect, will naturally come to you laughing

It might seem crazy what I am about to say

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break

I'm in a hot air balloon that could go into space

With the air, like I don't care baby by the way

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you think happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Here comes bad news talking this and that

Yeah, give me all you've got, don't hold back

Yeah, well I should probably warn you I'll be just fine

Yeah, no offense to you don't waste your time

Here's why

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you think happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel that's what you wanna do

When you are in less than ideal circumstances, what is it that you want to think? You don't want to think 'This is awful, because this feels bad' Instead, you want to think thoughts like 'ALL IS REALLY WELL, EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT WONDERFULLY' Or, HOW CAN I USE THIS EXPERIENCE TO MY BENEFIT? In other words, what you want to think are thoughts that allow you to FEEL GOOD, regardless of how circumstances appear.

What difference does it make how we feel?

If you know about the law of attraction and vibration, it seems our feelings act to attract or repel the sum of possible circumstances, relationships, and experiences of our lives. Largely, the law of attraction is saying (or so it seems to me) that we attract however we feel.

If this is so then, it makes all the difference in our world, for us to get better at feeling as good as we can, as much as we can, with whatever our circumstances or experiences are. Or that, CHOOSING THE POSITIVE, EVEN WHEN WE HAVE LOTS OF EVIDENCE OTHERWISE, IS GENERALLY THE GOOD CHOICE.

Somewhere recently I read, worrying about stuff is a sign you don't trust the universe. Well that makes sense to me. It seems to me that if you had complete 100% trust in the universe, you wouldn't worry about anything. You would be completely open to receive all your greater good.

The bible says, we just need to become like little children again. We just need to drop the limiting ideas we've unwittingly picked up, and pursue our desires with childlike open-ness and faith.

Just as you may now have no problem thinking 'less than fulfilling thoughts' It is possible to get yourself to where you have no problem thinking uplifting and inspiring thoughts. And just as you may now be easily and effortlessly attracting a less than fulfilling life, you can imagine how your life would be, if you had no problem thinking uplifting and inspiring thoughts.

What do you think would happen to your life, if somehow, it became easy for you to think uplifting and inspiring thoughts? Do you think the results you would get would change, if somehow you got to where it was easy for you to think wonderful thoughts? Do you think you might also then easily experience better results in your life? It makes sense doesn't it?

All it takes is practise.

Fantastic!

Tether your soul to me

I will never let go completely

One day your hands will be

Strong enough to hold me

I might not be there for all your battles

But you'll win them eventually

I'll pray that I'm giving you all that matters

So one day you'll say to me

I love my life

I am powerful

I am beautiful

I am free

I love my life

I am wonderful

I am magical

I am me

I love my life

I am not my mistakes

And God knows I've made a few

I started to question the angels

And the answer they gave was you

I cannot promise there won't be sadness

I wish I could take it from you

But you'll find the courage to face the madness

And sing it because it's true

I love my life

I am powerful

I am beautiful

I am free

I love my life

I am wonderful

I am magical

I am me

I love my life

Find the others

With hearts

Like yours

Run far, run free

I'm with you

I love my life

I am powerful

I am beautiful

I am free

I love my life

I am wonderful

I am magical

I am me

I love my life

I am powerful

I am beautiful

I am free

I love my life

I am wonderful

I am magical

I am me

I love my life

And finally

I'm where I wanna be

I'm following her

The feeling of source: Abraham Hicks

"WHEN YOU FEEL THE CALL OF SOURCE IT FEELS COMPELLING, AND IT FEELS ELATING. IN OTHER WORDS, THE CALL OF SOURCE IN ITS PUREST FORM WHEN YOU ARE IN CLOSE ENOUGH VIBRATIONAL PROXIMITY TO REALLY FEEL IT, IT FEELS LIKE JOY, IT FEELS LIKE PASSION, IT FEELS LIKE EAGERNESS, IT FEELS LIKE LOVE, IT FEELS LIKE APPRECIATION, IT FEELS LIKE WELLBEING, IT FEELS LIKE YIPPYING AND YAHOOING ALL THE WAY DOWN THE CANYON, IT FEELS LIKE CARTWHEELS, IT FEELS LIKE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS. IT FEELS LIKE ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE EVER ASSOCIATED WITH WELLBEING, IT FEELS LIKE LIQUID LOVE, IT FEELS LIKE JOY, IT IS RAPTUROUS, IT IS ORGASMIC, IT RIPPLES THROUGH YOUR BODY, IT IS ECSTASY. THAT'S WHAT SOURCE ENERGY IS AND FEELS LIKE"

Now isn't that wonderful?

Cause and effect:

Specific causes are always linked to specific effects, and conversely specific effects are always linked to specific causes.

What this means in practical terms is, you can always know ahead of time, what a specific thought or course of action will create, and you can also look backwards, from an event or occurance, to determine its cause.

The important thing to understand is, cause and effect are linked. One is not seperate from the other. Therefore, you can cause a life of happy events and outcomes by becoming someone who is consciously happy now, in your present experience and conditions.

Even when the darkest clouds are in the sky

You mustn't sigh and you musn't cry

Spread a little happiness as you go by

Please try

What's the use of worrying and feeling blue

When days are long keep on smiling through

Spread a little happiness til dreams come true

Surely you'll be wise to make the most of every blues day

Don't you realise you'll find next Monday or next Tuesday

Your golden shoes day

You mustn't sigh and you mustn't cry

I've got a creed for every need

So easy that it must succeed

I'll set it down for you to read

So please, take heed

Keep out the gloom

Let in the sun

That's my advice for everyone

It's only once we pass this way

So day by day

You musn't sigh and you mustn't cry

Please try

What's the use of worrying and feeling blue

When days are long keep on smiling through

Spread a little happiness til dreams come true

Surely you'll be wise to make the best of every blues day

Don't you realise you'll find next Monday or Tuesday

Your golden shoes day

You mustn't sigh and you mustn't cry

I can't FEEL happy now because of.....and/or......

If this is you, then I believe you need to understand a fact about your feelings. They are NOT caused by events or conditions or circumstances. They are caused by your INTERPRETATION or EVALUATION or BELIEFS about them.

So, if you're not currently feeling good about some aspect of your life (including others or yourself) It means you are not INTERPRETING, EVALUATING, or BELIEVING something constructive about them.

In other words, your feelings are NOT evidence of HOW THINGS ARE. Your feelings are evidence of your beliefs about them.

For example, someone looks in the mirror and feels sad. Another looks in the mirror and is delighted. Why? One sees flaws, the other sees miracles.

Bottom line, you can figure out how to be HAPPY, about any and every aspect of your life, and being so will reap you HAPPY experiences, conditions, and outcomes.

Just sayingtongue-out

How you feel.

Here's something you might want to consider. HOW YOU FEEL effects your METABOLISM. Want proof? Have you ever felt tired, bored or in a slump, but then someone tells you something that get you EXCITED? All of a sudden what happens? Your ENERGY picks up, you FEEL BETTER and you have a lot more ENTHUSIASM. Isn't that good to know? Try it the next time you're in a not so good mood. Think of something, anything, that gets you EXCITED, CURIOUS, or INTERESTED. And notice how it effects your energy.

Something else to think about. When you feel good you instantly become more ATTRACTIVE. Don't believe me? Then try this little experiment, I've done it numerous times. Tell someone they're BEAUTIFUL and watch what it does for their appearance. Or just get them focused or talking about something that makes them HAPPY, DELIGHTED or EXCITED, and watch how they just physically morph into being more ATTRACTIVE. You can do this to yourself. All you have to do is imagine you're ATTRACTIVE, and imagine how it feels to be ATTRACTIVE, or just get involved in something that makes you FEEL GOOD.

And consider this. How you feel effects your ABILITIES.

How you feel also effects how RESILIENT you are.

How you feel also effects what IDEAS you get, and what ideas you can act on.

Just some thoughts on the POWER INHERENT IN FEELINGS, and how you can determine them, to create more of THE LIFE YOU REALLY WANT.

really enjoying this thread! Thank you!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsgPsCf6xmok4Xl2i8yy6upH4xdO8Mu_OXge9KU0d24qai6TxDKAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS_XGNQA3n2IJR0j9BOCQU0HgaGYmdwkYq8GFtjiYK66FzBUiFSw

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

When something becomes important to us, we often have the tendency to take it way too seriously, isn't that true? And this has the effect of making it hard.

When something is important to us, there often seems to occur a mental shift where now we feel we MUST resolve the issue, or, or what? Or some really bad thing is going to happen. But now we have exactly the wrong mind and emotional set for creating the resolution we want.

Maybe we just need to be MORE PLAYFUL ABOUT IT ALL.

It aint all that serious. In not too long a time, most likely in less than a hundred years or so, everyone reading this is going to be quite DEAD, at least as far as these bodies we currently occupy is concerned. I think maybe that is a good perspective to keep in mind, to keep us from taking any particular thing too seriously.

And BTW, I sure aint saying don't go after what you want. I'm just saying if you're being too serious, it just seems to me, you might be shooting yourself in the proverbial foot so to speak.

How would you feel, if you felt nothing but LOVEUNDERSTANDING and COMPASSION for yourself?

How would you feel, if you could just allow yourself a truely LOVELY image or idea of yourself?

I imagine the angels in the heavens above, saying to you:

You are so LOVELY, you are so BEAUTIFUL. You are so DESERVING, you are so WORTHWHILE, and you are so VALUED.

A personal favorite of mine: Abrahams rampage of love and appreciation

Don't you just love Shiny Happy People?

Shiny happy people laughing

Meet me in the crowd

People, people

Throw your love around

love me, love me

Take it into town

Happy, happy

Put it in the ground

Where the flowers grow

Gold and silver shine

Shiny happy people holding hands

Everyone around, love them, love them

Put it in your hands

Take it, take it

There's no time to cry

Happy, happy

Put it in your heart

Where tomorrow shines

Gold and silver shine

Shiny happy people holding hands

A thought maybe worth considering:

"All stress, worry, frustration, is this effort to be someone you already are"

I so agree with this. In fact, if I look back over my life, it seems I spent much time and effort trying to prove something, which ultimately didn't need any proving, or trying to earn what can't and needn't be earned. Which is a solid sense of SELF WORTH.

Now i've come to accept my VALUE, WORTHINESS and DESERVEDNESS of every GOOD THING, my life seems to work so much better and easier, and flow so much more EFFORTLESSLY for me.

An AMAZING lady

When you are relaxed:

Ask yourself, what is going on within you when you are relaxed.

When you are relaxed you are free from anxiety and inner turmoil, you are being unafraid. You are at ease within yourself. You are in those relaxed moments, at peace with yourself. And, do you notice how your physiology changes when you relax?

When you're relaxed your breathing expands, you breathe easily, it's not constricted. Your body gets more of the oxygen it needs, to heal and maintain itself and work optimally. And your brain gets more of the oxygen it needs to work effectively. Thus relaxing enhances your consciousness and ability to think clearly. It also seems to create the mental receptivity for useful, uplifting and helpful ideas (haven't you gotten some wonderful idea when you were simply relaxed?)

And, have you noticed when you're relaxed, you are more easily and effortlessly able to enjoy things? And, have you also noticed that when you're relaxed, you are more easily able to contend with problems, setbacks, difficulties, criticism, rejection, ect?

What I'm suggesting here is, there is great power and benefit in simply relaxing.

No, this isn't anything new. You have probably heard all this before. But possibly, it's worth mentioning again. Why? Because it seems we all have a tendency to miss the good that is often easily avaliable to us.

So, the idea I propose of relaxing is, it is a state of being from which clear thought and action can come from. The kind of thought and action that produces effective and constructive results, often with the least amount of effort. When you relax you engage the 'miracle' and power of effortless effort.

So, learn to relax.

In response to Monkey's post:

How to relax

More on Relaxing. How many of us think about relaxing as a path to raising our vibrations, and becoming a match and channel to the prosperity, freedom and everything else we want.

Someone once said, it comes down to 3 things RELAX, RELAX, RELAX.

Wonderful idea. And I was just doing some conscious relaxing, and lo and behold, like the article above says, a Joy for life washed over me, no efforting required.

So, if you want to learn more about the power of relaxing. Click on the link above.

And if you want some relaxing background music

A lovely heartwarming video about the power of niceness

It's a charmed life

Innocence wild

Crayola skies for a thousand miles

It's a good life in the happily ever after

Last page of a very last chapter

It's the story of a charmed life

It's a charmed life

Unexplainable grace

Stumbling, you fall in the right place

It's a childlike world and you can feel the magic

Far from the typically tragic

That's the beauty of a charmed life

Who needs to know

When it all comes and when it all goes

Who needs to know just when

Fate will take you there

It's a charmed life

Innocence wild

Crayola skies for a thousand miles

It's a good life in the happily ever after

Last page of a very last chapter

It's the story of a charmed life

Never stop believing in your dreams.

Just because maybe you get some poor feedback, or because you're in a funk about them at the moment. Use your feelings about your dreams. If you're feeling low as you consider your dreams, realise you need to pump them up. If you're feeling good about your dreams, realise you're on the right track.

Dreams are like seeds. They take nurturing and care to turn into wonderful realities. And just like seeds, there will be times when you don't see them evolving and growing. But if you continue to attend to them, and nurture and care for your dreams, they will grow. They will begin to sprout.

More thoughts from the vortex coming soontongue-out

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content