login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Prayerful Declarations/quotes & more

this is not a religious thread/we are a site of many beliefs.

It is a thread which beliefs there is something Greater than ourselves... 

• ★My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.
        • ★harmonious energy
        • ★I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.

• ★My mind feels love

Some quotes I have enjoyed:

•  When you possess light within, you see it externally. Anaïs Nin
  •  A person will be called to account on Judgement Day for every permissible thing he might have enjoyed but did not. Talmud
  •  Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself. Julia Cameron
  •  Prayer is exhaling the spirit of man and inhaling the spirit of God. Edwin Keith
  • Every time we experience a single day of inner stillness and joy, we are empowered to expand it into a second and a third day. A space opens in our hearts, and when two hearts recognize and acknowledge each other, a connection happens. It happens again and again as other hearts are joined in this stillness. LaUna Huffines
  •  Prayer is the most powerful form of energy one can generate….It supplies us with a flow of sustaining power in our daily lives. Alexis Carrel