login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Wow! INSPIRED Action vrs Action/ Page 1

INSPIRED Action vrs Action

☑Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

☑Great feelings have been ushered in, I AM in the flow of this awesome day!!

☑inner clarity feels so good

☑Balanced living is so natural and easy for me.

☑I am enjoying the harmony of my choices.

☑The next step is clear, I Am knowing and inspired to take complete action and feel good about it all

☑My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

☑I Am completely and joyfully dedicated to ____________

☑Alas, being patient paid off I am enjoying how all the pieces are beautifully interconnected.

☑My actions are aligned with Divine Perfect energy and today is such a wonderful example!

☑My daily tasks are Divinely inspired and I Am Divinely Assisted.

will condense this intro post eventually. feel free to post on as is(:

When you are raising your vibration daily inspired action is a given.☑

•  

Refreshing Reminders When You’re Trying to Get Things Done  -ARTICLE

ec2b9bd25e114943008d65c860098d1d--abraham-hicks-quotes-positive-vibes.jpg

jack5.jpg

f98ddb6be85d28de5b5d12222aa8cac2.jpg

425586_456637154398814_640259043_n.jpg

976246c1c633975f953f27b7a19bb1c7--mantras-affirmations-manifestation-affirmations.jpg

637545ff5b0702ed8ee72c70187904f3--self-love-affirmations-yoga-meditation.jpg

Inspired-Action-2-300x300.jpg

I trust the process of life.

Only right & good action is taking in my life

WHAT IT REALLY MEANS TO TRUST THE PROCESS -ARTICLE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOmGSXnTGI2MBncvCZ_TGsLTetVHF52IswI504Wgopm4zmVLH_

1cc0c254e923e5468b944859ad4ef0c9.jpg

555706dbe0c9bd63b160e81bcb06bef1.jpg

64c4a8060e9d6761ac43320fcd26fda0--luxury-quotes-young-entrepreneurs.jpg

968297.png

3cec9360bd1fef2d81cfbd447654ddd8.jpg

1353714.png

2654dfd41178c3a34ae44f752215f782.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbcGNGtpX5_Fev_yuN4ng9vm-qZRDnvUk8--V-EAxOZ_G2mgW0

756037.png

ae04e45fe096326468bc858c06b2ebb2.jpg

20258261_1920634838158420_6470372552929616285_n.jpg?oh=b6460809c220f04e36900a3fff0ba590&oe=59FF2DA9

pure-thought-e1460123243892.jpg

I am not sure about the mathematical accuracy here, though I can say allowing/alignment truly creates! I know how I easily could complicate my day, and to simplify it. I prefer the latter!

d778f971a9b41a9cc950a4a85bf38bf4.jpg

621c320a51b9cc9435051bbe8ec034af.jpg

6347876-abraham-hicks-emotion-negative.jpg

ee568c3d5a2d1a220aa5dfc774057323.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgEnINEXdo8InbY2eeFeLLg-Pqz5A8rc8kvEm_PfKxOCThRGD1

Jacqui-Quotes_Eleanor-Roosevelt-2-300x300.jpg

Success%2Bis.jpg

496285.png

inspired-action-1.jpg

When-the-next-step-reveals-itself-be-willing-to-take-it.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTywceIAGPcvXmro9X9RB6imJ_TdnqCEFk2cZFAJNlR_g09-IKe

img_0248.jpg

inspired-action.png 

creative_power.jpg

b0cc730846decf070bf0149e46b4dcbc.jpg

3f18a3146a2e17bc47e62772064a5c40.jpg 

Inspired Action versus Action

Inspired Action Bottom line: Inspired action feels good. It feels like playing. You're enjoying yourself. You're leveraging Universal energy, so you get a lot more done in much less time. Things just line up for you, it's easy, almost effortless.

Action taken from a place of impatience, from a place of fear (it won't happen fast enough, there's something I should be doing) is frustrating. It's like trying to push a heavy boulder up a large hill. It's no fun, you make little progress and it's really, really hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The author desires not to print part of her article if we are to share-and desires we share whole article instead... joyfully I contribute this(:

ACTION VERSUS INSPIRED ACTION

The Law of Attraction teaches us that if we focus on something enough, if we give it enough energy to bring it into the physical and then line up with that vibration, we can receive whatever it is we want. Sometimes, the Universe will just drop whatever it is we're looking for right in our lap. A family member will just give you their car, for example. Sometimes, we're inspired to take some kind of action, like walking into a store we've never been into and never even noticed, where we just happen to meet the love of our lives. And sometimes we just have to wait patiently for the Universe to do its job. So, how do we know when to take action? And what does "inspired action" feel like, anyway?

There's a huge difference between taking action in order to make something happen and taking inspired action, which is moving with the energy in motion. The key is to recognize when you're trying to make things happen, instead of allowing the manifestations to appear.

When you take inspired action you:

• Get an impulse and idea to do something, which usually comes to you naturally, easily and often at an unexpected moment.
  • The action steps just make sense. You don't have to justify them, they just feel right.
  • Feel energized by the action - it doesn't seem like "work". You're enjoying the process.
  • Make a lot of progress very quickly and with little effort - you get a lot of bang for your buck.
  • Are allowing things to happen naturally. Your action is just one piece of the puzzle.
  • Are allowing the Universe to orchestrate events. You don't have to control everything.

When you take "uninspired" action, you:

• Spend a lot of time trying to figure out what actions to take. You make lists and research all the options to justify which ones are the best.
  • Feel frustrated and overwhelmed. There's just so much to do!
  • Feel tired and depleted. It really feels like "work". You don't want to do it, but you feel that you have to.
  • Are continuously stopped by roadblocks. Things just don't seem to be moving ahead. Something is always getting in the way.
  • Feel like you have to do it all. You have to make it happen.

Bottom line: Inspired action feels good. It feels like playing. You're enjoying yourself. You're leveraging Universal energy, so you get a lot more done in much less time. Things just line up for you, it's easy, almost effortless.

Action taken from a place of impatience, from a place of fear (it won't happen fast enough, there's something I should be doing) is frustrating. It's like trying to push a heavy boulder up a large hill. It's no fun, you make little progress and it's really, really hard.

The Universe has the power to line up all the perfect components in order to easily bring you what you desire. You may be one of those components (hence, the inspired action). But you don't have to control the whole process. You don't have the resources, the knowledge or the tools that the Universe has. Why would you try to do its job?

Let's say that you order a new designer dress or suit. Do you then go out and buy a book on how to sew, some fabric and a sewing machine, and try to make your own designer clothes? Or do you let the people who've been doing this for over a hundred years and have a whole factory dedicated to doing nothing else take care of it?

If you're frustrated and feel like you're spinning your wheels, you're trying to do the Universe's job. Stop it. Take a step back, relax, remember that it's not your job to make it all happen, and focus on what it is that you truly want. Remember that life is supposed to be fun, it's supposed to feel good. Manifesting your reality shouldn't be a struggle. Just line up with the energy and allow it to happen. If the Universe needs you to do something, it'll let you know.

Copyright(c) 2010. Melody Fletcher. All Rights Reserved. Visit www.deliberatereceiving.com for articles and information on the Law of Attraction and sign up to receive the free e-book and audio "Deliberate Receiving - How the Law of Attraction really works".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Triggering Questions/Anthony Robbins

The Up-Front Instructions

The result of this exercise is you now have 4 goals you can use to inspire your actions and help you focus your effort throughout the year.

1006659.png

tumblr_n61ildXrod1sksqofo1_500.jpg

777842.png

1353710.png

take-action-on-your-inspired-dreams-action-quote.jpg

1.jpg

I trust the process of life. Only right & good action is taking in my life. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqmd6yABHhVwBNOwIHmJEdaWYxCjXqgKW6pnnvPSvTTA08-UNYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMGJuITGcv3M5r6y3zcRia0Su1iGdycuNxC9vFOmlkA09X3upimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT6uc1zkbhKTviSV_yI4DH5aPTTtaAf-O45G1VpsWvDXigLNXOnA

(: 

“Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture.It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs.” –Vaclav Havel

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

personality-development-32-638.jpg?cb=1381737620showimage.aspx?imageid=13621JackCanfield10.jpg15820444_10155071982504095_191170954_n.jpeg