login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★This Moments Decision Is Your Freedom {... 1}

Image result for bmindful WE ARE FREE TO BE ~free THOUGHTS...1 of 3

change what you desire, and allow the rest
ease & thrive.

I enjoy keeping this video on while creating this thread

this thread is still being created(:

eb7b7fcf5f46a5823c3d18009827ee81.jpg

7142837299_906d61a472.jpg

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” - Tony Robbins

effworks.jpg

1821daef3c566414901341c0dfb35b8b.jpg

40c56d4c0acf5a98e6006f235b7bde5b.jpg

Ca6-YN0WIAA7vdY.jpg

1907627_453583081410883_6370679441790133941_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=7a031fd91795c6761e3bca359af8dfa0&oe=5D6DF00D

This Moments Decision Is Your Freedom

3b763a5ae5587c788b5b36eba6aa51b5--awesome-quotes-meditation.jpg

NOW REPEAT AFTER ME:

1ff59fe9f5d508a1a3ffef5817bb8a00.jpg

AND NOW REPEAT THIS:

louise-hay-quotes-health-perfect-balance.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024

The key to success is playing the hand your dealt as if its the winning hand

27548bc034ee812e6276f2b023a64989-problem-quotes-empowering-quotes.jpg?1506540569

7142837299_906d61a472.jpg

7a20f76803285cd9577997ba11dc2d4b--matt-kahn-quotes-a-love.jpg

bbca5219bc92cafd93441fa40e2d53a6.jpg

68e5aa3ac7c5f70e69e0e36fee67b553.jpg

love.jpg

"At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it."

-By Thich Nhat Hanh

“The law of balance is a law of applied consciousness. You can never change it. You will get one thing, you lose the other, you get third thing, you lose the fourth. Always there will be a gap. The ‘law of gap’ is that there is no gap and how can that gap be filled? Be in gratitude. Make an attitude to be in gratitude, you will find the whole Universe will come to you.”

quote source Yogi Bhajan

There is exactly one word in the whole dictionary which can represent God in you, which can bring knowledge in you, which can make you everything that you want to be, and that is “gratitude.” Attitude of gratitude is an ecstasy, a bliss, an accomplishment, an achievement. In English the word is ‘thank you.’ Yogi Bhajan

• ~

It is good to say, “Hello, how are you? Good morning, my Creator. Thank you very much.” It is called gratitude. Attitude of gratitude brings you opportunities beyond your concept. And when the prayer becomes the vibration of the soul, mind, and self, we can create a miracle. Yogi Bhajan

• ~

6d752d51af090405808d92022b4c5a6f.jpg

love.jpg

c85aa489ed0479076f125f29c163b666.jpg

louise-hay-quotes-happiness-joy-ease.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

louise-hay-quotes-prosperity-i-am-unlimited.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

2abd0e3c92722e25e6ff820e77ae319c.jpg

f46cc54d4382ed71a073d96408b7b3e0.jpg

I-feel-that-one-must.jpg

related threads in process

Stepping Back Well self/2017

Awakening Of Your Higher Self    iZ/2017

Finding Yourself

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

4e4d322d764667137e344debed3d8ac0.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

164cbce0894f5a226d1ebfe279f569e1.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

8aaf1a48548044cac1a31a5172435d87.jpg

yadayadayada

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

# Quote

1e9dbe53e70a2ce028ca0d70bb0c3a59--thomas-edison-quotes-go-to-sleep.jpg

https://youtu.be/xyyPIClkvzw

yadayadayada

gratitude-quote-11.jpg

quote 17

yadayadayada

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

On parenting and life…. Do the best you can until you know better.  Then when you know better, do better. -Maya Angelou

Oh boy is this SOOOO true!

yadayadayada

In response to I'll bcinya's post: d52c66adcb540d827062a880766806a7.jpg

yadayadayada

If you lead with honesty, then grace will always find a way to advance you forward. It may not seem as if the Universe has your back or the exact chain of events you’ve convinced yourself are how things need to unfold. But if you stay the course, allowing each moment to unravel your defenses by becoming more open, honest, and authentic with each and every interaction, the fulfillment of your destiny unfolds as the embodiment of your highest virtues in form.

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

https://youtu.be/quglprlSQ8k?list=RDsoTB2fD9HzA

yadayadayada

Maybe change my alias to  "The thread resurrector.

yadayadayada

This Moments Decision Is My Freedom

Today I have decided to do more than I think I can

Today I have decided to intend to have even greater hope, faith, trust, and belief

Today I have decided to be a great organizer and beautify with colors that I love.

In response to rational inquirer's post:

(:

In response to ♡ ˚Completeness,Awe&Prayer's post:Not abad idea threads get buried and more are created, so I will find quality threads on occasion ato have another look.

In response to Serenity Bay's post

love seeing older threads,

love allowing new stuff….

I love it when new threads are created by others too

I love when people share on any thread they love!

Love that the site is filled with things to feel good about.

Love the upbeat stuff all over the site!

yadayadayada

What’s the one thing you can do now

such by doing it, everything else  will be easier or unnecessary.

From The One Thing

bbca5219bc92cafd93441fa40e2d53a6.jpg

yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content