login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Creating a Growing Skill Base/quotes& affirmations

Hi Bmindfullers!

This thread is geared to increasing whatever you skill you desire with the tool of...you guessed it...

affirmations/quotes(:

a92b1f76fe2f90f4081e4f2f1960c5ab.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT6uc1zkbhKTviSV_yI4DH5aPTTtaAf-O45G1VpsWvDXigLNXOnA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy3Skzid52hVjx3vQmKufhw0hJJHNrasqXwbYBEjfd-JkaZRrNYwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcoMcAwfAjUbmKvY6g_dwtf5mYJHQmr1RnQ1F9ZNrvt_IgL-ZXSJxDTAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCgVzYwxwN739m7-Sw1rKTEN_6Pq2tCFdix5-xOokrixTaPgua  

75980d91b3195ebd869b7646690d462a--discouraged-quotes-personal-growth-quotes.jpg

InspirationalQuotes.Club-blame-lesson-wisdom-intelligent-learning-unknown-1.jpg

a7a81323161e763bf937fd5e105c50f1.jpg

I AM ACHIEVING 'OUTSTANDING SUCCESS' IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.

I have a keen capacity to learn new skills that support my success.

I do new visualization exercises to increase all my skills and abilities

I have desired lately to progress in some of my weaker-link areas

.... or areas that feel strong in

though deciding I want more!

If you care to join me, I'd love to see what you're moving forward with too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Can I be an excellent beginner? LoL!! I think I will actually create an affirmation for that.

I Am an excellent beginner. I enthusiastically master new skills with ease and great pleasure.

I tried to find the video where I learned a method from Bentinho Massaro that has given me amazing results in mastering new skills quickly that I wanted to share with everyone. So I will paraphrase a bit but it should be sufficient as I still get results from it so I must be doing it right...lol

He said when you want to accelerate your results in mastering a new skill choose a thought of a skill that you have already mastered and comes very easy to you now. It doesn't matter if it was a skill that was hard or easy for you to master but what iz important iz that you have already mastered the skill. 

Close your eyes and think about performing that skill and get into the feeling of how easy it iz for you to perform that skill now. Feel it as much as you can that even though you are imagining it that it almost feels like you are really doing it now. Once you are in that feeling shift your focus along with the feeling to the new skill you want to master but see yourself having already mastered it. 

This next part Ben didn't teach but I have found it helps even more. With your eyes still closed use your imagination to move the image from your mind down into your heart space. Put your hands over your heart and feel the energy as you continue imagining yourself performing the new skill from a past-present position of having already mastered it. The electromagnetic field of the heart iz much more powerful than the brain's electromagnetic field. 

According to the HeartMath Institute

The heart, like the brain, generates a powerful electromagnetic field, McCraty explains in The Energetic Heart. “The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body. The electrical field as measured in an electrocardiogram (ECG) is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the brain waves recorded in an electroencephalogram (EEG).”

Heart energy iz 60 times greater than the energy produced by brain waves. The Heart Chakra iz also the central portal that receives all life force energy from the universe then distributes it throughout the body to the other Chakras. There's no better place to create within the body than the heart space with heart energy. 

If you can raise the emotion of love and also infuse that into the visualization you are adding the greatest creative force in the universe to your visualizing having mastered a new skill. You can visualize for 5-20 minutes whatever feels best to you and then after you have finished visualizing feel and think from having already mastered the new skill as you go on to physically practice the skill. Should you have any doubts simply think about the many other skills you have mastered for a moment slip back into that same feeling then shift it back over to the new skill and your practicing of the skill your Higher Self has already mastered. You are simply aligning yourself to this reality. Remember that even athletes are always trying to get a greater performance out of themselves by continuously sharpening their skill-sets and the veteran athletes have long ago mastered their skills but they still practice just like their younger teammates who are still developing their skills to a high performance professional level. You will master the skill quickly this way. 

For an added bonus if you practice any skill 1-2 hours before going to sleep your subconscious mind will continue to practice the skill while you are sleeping. Scientists experimented with piano players doing this and those who practiced shortly before going to sleep did exceptionally better than those who practiced much earlier in the day. It's best to practice the skill for a short period upon waking up as this sends a strong message to the subconscious mind that mastering this new skill iz important to you.

I don't know any skills at the moment that I could use that would be beneficial for me that would help with writing and public speaking. I will have to think of something because I think this would be fun and there has to be something I can do. Maybe I'll look up some tutorial videos and see if I can't get a jump start on learning how to give a good speech. That's a whole new area for me that I'm excited about learning so taking advantage of this may be a very good idea for me.

I leap to my next level of learning and skill with lighthearted assurance.

I have aquired the vital skills of how to rest in God, and letting go and enjoying life

Wonderful new opportunities are opening up for me to use my unique creative skills and abilities

My skills are in high demand. I am sought out for my great knowledge and unique talents!

MY CREATIVE SKILLS ARE GETTING BETTER N BETTER.....

I increase my self confidence by increasing my skills and abilities every day.

I am learning skills and techniques that provide personal empowerment and control over my own life experience.

I boost my creativity and pick up new skills.

All my creative skills and abilities have more than tripled

I learn new skills that raise my level of personal awareness

I am now taking immediate action, right now, today, and raising my skills to the highest level. I use my power to take action right now

I do new visualization exercises to increase all my skills and abilities

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post

awesome post!!!! 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content