login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Sharing The Power of Expressing Gratitude (Page 1 of 1)

Hello Everyone!!!!

One of the largest topics on Bmindful is Gratitude/Appreciation. If I linked to all threads related to this topic, it would probably be an index to just about every thread!

This thread is a thread of sharing ways you allow gratitude to create for you. When you feel gratitude and appreciation -what does it feel like ? What seems to proceed from such an awesome place?

This thread is also a place to say places/ways you've found to build on this valuable place of utter joy! (where do you share or let these GRATITUDE/APPRECIATIONS feelings out?/or techniques)

My List Today 4-21-17

1. 1 very obvious no-brainer for Bmindful members is the sharing freely, joyfully and easily on this site. The building of intentions/feelings/joy are incredible. Share everywhere-if that's what you're feeling(: Or just the way you enjoy(:
  2. Another way is to create gratitude journals to capture (what feels like the uncountable) that you appreciate and grateful for.
  3. and for now... my last one(:  is to express your appreciation to as many people as you appreciate a day. Make every day a celebration.  So I will start with whomever is reading this... (and no I don't have to know who you are) (:  I Am appreciating your loving energy and glad you're here!

24348939de77aad14c70fd7696f81f98.jpg

b8e6d6e600e932f4e35a071d502555ee.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Beautiful!!!!

Bmindful is a beautiful fountain where endless Gratitude flows.

highres_138336882.jpeg

In response to Nancee1953's post:  Absolutely! Sharing your sentiments! Creating with a like-spirited community creates ... with the backdrop of beautiful energy all of its own. 

I am truly appreciative. Thank you so much Nancee for sharing !

e074bd134617444187b56fa161741e4f.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~

4/22/17 My List The Wee Hours Of The Morning 1:07AM 

1. What an awesome day at work ...the power of gratitude is magical. I can not yet put words to adequately describe the joyful love & faith filled empowerment which flowed through the day ..'no matter what' .
  2. The discipline I have maintained -to create gratitude as my foundation is a vibration that feels almost as valuable as breathing. It creates. It allows me to love more/and be the Love I Am. 
  3. On the way to work, I looked at the beautiful blue sky, and the clouds so low/huge/billowy looked like art trying to communicate with me. I felt fed by the experience & I didn't want to stop peering at them. Well it was just a beautiful day.001bigstock-Stairway-leading-up-to-bright-119521193-746x400.jpg.webp4/23/17 
    1. Another beautiful day at work following my intentions & surrendering to Love. It led to more moments of awareness of my own authenticity and that of others. Love was everywhere as predicted(: Thank YOU! (it's amazing how this can occur...no matter what with sweet surrender!)
    2. Added another thing that works for my daily routines! Love that!
    3. Glad to be home, though glad about this moment too!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4/24/17 

Just had a lovely moment of synchronicity.w/iZ's contribution. I woke up with Love on my mind(: Love creating from a place of love....Lately our threads/posts have been wonderfully reinforcing at varied ways to look at love, and the influence of love.Image result for queenism transcend

I woke up picturing/feeling last eve before I left work, and how my hubby surprised me by dropping by unexpectedly (guess that's what a surprise is)  His smile could be felt by 'all'. Believing he lit up the room with the love he is

Yes we all are love(: Though it was that smile, that energy which enticed me in taking him up on his friendship 40 years ago. Isn't the energy of those who enjoy being love- grand? ... well lets just say my gratitude and appreciation are immeasurable.  I often wonder was I the only one that felt that smile-energy (the way I felt it)?  58b0fbe8849acb11d9a8fe69496283aa.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Gratitude-Shared-1024x858.png

a75a0cf938163c563388e732ff8e5064.jpg

05/8/17 

I am loving possibilities in everyday life.

I am grateful for choice.

I am believing in all we said we wanted being paved in our now. 

Recently we experienced an unexpected event and we are celebrating that we create with faith.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDdIEspOzPZIHKmH03bIMfUU7v2zSnO1bIS0unZLai-YrIh9Wy

I have been observing how I've been believing in the power of awesome things no matter what. And I am ever so grateful for all that I have been allowing and practicing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR95KassRvfPX05m7cp_pQ8XKGA0FHBfvqCHnomX5QxwCveIGc-YQ

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for gratitude quotes

05254fc4a117e6a9fd6225410ce39f9d.jpg

143270900584771581_1377178202.jpg

e4b64529801c8f6429825eb38229ec12.jpg

poems-and-quotes-radmacher-expressing-gratitude.jpg?w=600&h=346&crop=1

heart-tree-Fotolia_46519422_XS.jpg

mind-over-matter-625x400.jpg

Gratitude, appreciation, and love are all the same vibrational frequency that creates and sustains worlds, literally.

We can see this process unfold in relationships that give birth to new human forms which other unique points of perception (a new world view entirely unique, a new world) of the one infinite being then comes into the physical universe to become conscious of itself.

To be grateful, to appreciate anything, iz to love love itself, iz to love ourselves authentically for we are love and life itself.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

❤️

Love that Iz !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e87237be7a2068f3cfe4fa0b3a2e4884--debt-free-louise-hay.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

84fd8408674e4f72088c9db33b4df8b3--thankful-quotes-gratitude-quotes.jpg

tumblr_o46cgaCzRj1uj6umoo1_500.gif

I am grateful for this brand new day.

I am grateful for the delicious morning food I will soon eat and the delicious nutritious food I will prepare for my work lunch.

I am looking forward to joyous people, places and things.

I am grateful for my belief in bringing joy to my experiences.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful for the wonderful ability to be grateful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Grateful for things that are going well,

and other things in process of going to be

better . Thank you 🙏 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content