login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Be Love

Image result for state of being
In my desire to be be more unconditionally loving to myself and others I became conscious of already being in that state of love. I was unconscious of it. With my conscious mind I thought it was something we do not something we already are. This was quite a pleasant revelation for me that I'm still very enthralled by it all. 

It's so simple and a delight to know we just allow it to flow by being love. When we can love ourselves unconditionally then loving others unconditionally comes easily and effortlessly. Not everyone will receive that love but that's the beauty of it, it doesn't matter if they accept our love or reject our love, it's love without conditions. Their actions are absolutely irrelevant. If their actions, be them positive or negative, can have any impact then that makes our love conditional. 

I don't think love can even be conditional, we could certainly come to agreements about how we can express and share our love with others and keep the underlying foundation of it unconditional. 

My love is unconditional. Never allow another's actions to disturb your Inner Peace <3

I've noticed too, that in my being unconditionally loving of myself and toward others the external world has been reflecting that same love back to me in abundance. 

It's not about giving or receiving love as much of the world seems to think it iz. I certainly used to think so but anymore. It's not something we do, it's something we are, and it comes forth from out of the core of our being.

Non-Attachment In Life - 3 Lessons & Ram Dass Quotes

Click To Discover The Meaning Of Your Life-Number, I love this sentimentWhen your intention is to love unconditionally, your life becomes a reflection of that same love.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLove

I will never again see love as something you can attach yourself to. People attach themselves to those they love as a possession, I'm not talking about those who come together and vow to be committed to one another whether that's in marriage or just a mutually exclusive relationship. I think a whole lot of people think they are in love, being love, and in a loving relationship when they have very selfish motives and their relationships are not based on love at all but entirely on conditions and are attached to those relationships in a way that they smother one another and much of their relationship produces a whole lot of resentment leading to arguments about who iz right and who iz wrong, a victim mentality. That's attachment and where there iz attachment there iz a lack of love. 

Love in such a way that the person you love feels free

It's nice to receive love but to seek it out in order to receive it without giving it just doesn't sound like love to me. Maybe I'm wrong but I do know love iz not selfish nor does it keep score. Attachment, dependency, jealousy, fear, resentment, control, all of these things are based on lack, not love. Love isn't about receiving, that's a natural byproduct of giving love. 

IBeautiful message on detachment. when we get attached too the outcome, we lose our serenity.

We are loved unconditionally by our Source. Look at how the sun shines upon us everyday and we are not required to even give thanks for it, we can absolutely take it for granted and the sun will shine upon us again tomorrow. The whole universe iz constantly providing for us including others that we often take for granted because they are receiving a paycheck for their being of service as if that makes it any less a service to us. We are exchanging energy with the whole universe and if we really stop to reflect on that reality we begin to see that it's quite a beautiful and intelligent arrangement based on love. It's our minds that will often cheapen the experiences of all that richly serves us day in and day out on this planet. 

I certainly want to explore all of this unconditional love a bit more, hopefully some of you will join me. Please feel free to share your thoughts, favorite quotes, and experiences. 

Sadhguru

Tao Te Chingroadlesstraveller: ram dass on judgementImage result for love your neighbor as yourself

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

"Unconditional love is not based on the performance of the receiver, but on the character of the giver"

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Withholding love doesn't change people; giving it unconditionally does.

beautiful thread iZ!58d3d4fe9eee4d8d5576a705abb699fa.jpg3e7921a04bebf12a5cadc6d2f74aeb19.jpg

~~~~2014-12-04-HP_title_post_Whatislove-thumb.jpg

cd70a2d756402ecf8258b91e5594d11e.jpg

I have posted this before...I love these exercises it & it seemed to fit here (: F.L.Y. and 12 Mindful Exercises For Mindful Relationships thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz4aeqn6yao9LjDwLoZtx2p-_OC6kxJd9GMHYorISSgBvTJ8vj

~~~~~~

Within the most precious love of my life...this quote seems to resonate well and here's why: we feel as one and feel so very connected because we know we are 2.

quote♥The point of marriage is not to create a quick commonality by tearing down all boundaries; on the contrary, a good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be the guardian of his solitude, and thus they show each other the greatest possible trust. A merging of two people is an impossibility, and where it seems to exist, it is a hemming-in, a mutual consent that robs one party or both parties of their fullest freedom and development. But once the realisation is accepted that even between the closest people infinite distances exist, a marvelous living side-by-side can grow up for them, if they succeed in loving the expanse between them, which gives them the possibility of always seeing each other as a whole and before an immense sky.” RAINER MARIA RIL

quote♥ – The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. Neale Donald Walsch

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Rumi+-+The+Bridge.jpg

Do not chase love, Choose love. Do not need love, Share love. Do not fear love…

• Some Matt Kahn you may like /VIDEOS, EXCERPTS AND QUOTES  

You are fulfillment, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are happiness, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are joy, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are power, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are grace, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are bliss, not the one who lacks or seeks it.

You are content, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are consciousness, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are light, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are truth, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are the way, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are reality, not the one who lacks or seeks it.

You are innocence, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are wholeness, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are ecstasy, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are freedom, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are the kingdom, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are divinity, not the one who lacks or seeks it.

You are purpose, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are passion, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are clarity, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are oneness, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are the all, not the one who lacks or seeks it.
You are love, not the one who lacks or seeks it.

Confrontation The whole spiritual teaching is called the end of victimhood

Seven Holy Words For a Deeper Connection With the Divine – Matt Kahn

A Facebook page celebrating the state of being love!

03b54d25df228facbe7f7b9d6917c3f5.jpg

rumi love quotes rumiquotes on Instagram:

76cf217f058b2330f55a00bce052635e.jpg

2c4accda205549153390eced510f40f1.jpg

5b949966f261ad13e4a00f352fe2a4f6.jpg

Divine Consciousness - Community - Google+:

let-your-love-light-shine.jpg

fbbef0bc69464f38829ad3bb4eb211c4.jpg

Image result for be love  quotes

Love-Yourself-Now-CD-logo.png

fb865b4b63381601e4435adb5a5f5224.jpg

spread-of-love-fashion-show-at-emerald-tower-clifton-karachi.jpg

b33b04e54d91f2991a5d6cc62ae1b645.jpg

9af784931ffaeabb98cda0b3ca0974e2.jpg

7a03928c7c4f9d11b8de84b831fc662e.jpg

d097a7f31636e02eab92b599db4c2eb0.jpg

If you feel a lack love then you’re not loving yourself enough. LOVE YOU unconditionally & an abundance of love 

il_340x270.979234990_hkne.jpg members here are ... SUPERLOVE

“We need more than just the Law of Attraction. We need to connect with its more successful twin, the Law of Generosity. And further entwine ourselves with their parent; the Law of Love.”   Steve Maraboli

"The Law of Attraction is the Law of Love"  Rhonda Byrne 

"Giving Love to Others is Directly Related to How Much Love you Have for Yourself"  Wayne Dyer

LH09(SD)_grande.jpg?1327087308

In response to Nancee1953's post:

laughinglol !! That's precious!

10458312_511825602280446_8170615390446693210_n.jpg

4fb947825a0e847a0c53bd2402537f87--compassion-quotes-gratitude-quotes.jpg

534063_513532065377418_1127276304_n.jpg

63670813e15e180779d58a26465ec291.jpg

See the source image4dc48cb2a1a329e43054d782622f1431--heart-spiritual-awakening.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feelings-of-pure-love-positive-affirmation.jpgI-FOCUS-ON-THOUGHTS-THAT.jpg4d13a01dcf93a13d45319f4e6fdb803a.jpgae3740b9175b561785df3e23c0f37e7e--sacred-heart-spiritual-teachers.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

10857831_862391100458985_2868477217862463657_n.jpg?w=1000

c338a93f8f51ef831a898bc4e6e81d89--spirit-science-quantum-physics.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

de43d65461cec730136323edf669c4f4.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Great thread!

Today I acknowledge I AM love, and so are you.

A couple of  Matt Kahn quotes I liked

which resonates:

1) ”Love doesn’t give reasons.

It only offers opportunities”

2) “How you believe others view you

only reveals what you think of yourself.

Equally so, how others perceive you merely suggests 

the depth to which they know themselves. This is why everyone deserves 

more love— not less’ 

maxresdefault.jpg

65c1f8d77c463872028da4b7b59ab4ee--yoga-london-love-everyone.jpg

9e90cc85fd8d7ae5a55c1c1cf0520865--breathe-quotes-breathe-in.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

eaf17bb1749526609194d93cfc7c6bf1--unconditional-love-foundation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

rebbe-nachman-of-breslov-quote.jpg?w=604

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content