login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★The miracle of life: Page 2

The miracle of life: Page 1

I’m loving life and lifes loving me!

A friend recently said to me 'I can't imagine loving myself'

If you feel this way too, let me suggest, the reason you can't love yourself, is you are trying to love someone who isn't you.

What if the real you, is someone who is WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AND FANTASTIC. What if the real you does not have to earn one iota of worthiness or deservedness, because s/he already has it? What if the real you is easily able to create the life you want? Wouldn't this 'you' be easier to love.

That is who I say 'is' the real you, try loving this you, and see what happens.

A person can effortlessly attract what they want, the way to do this, is to align oneself with the things one wants.

What is this alignment? It is when a person is vibrationally attuned with what they desire. For example, if you want plenty of money, or wonderful relationships, or excellent health, or some other wonderful thing, you can most effortlessly attract this thing, by simply aligning yourself with it.

And what is the primary way a person can know if they are aligned with their desires? BY HOW THEY FEEL! we can know we are lining up with what we want, because our prevalent or dominant feelings will be those of harmony, fun, peace, love, wellbeing, gratitude, feeling blessed,ect

For example, when you get what you really want, won't you feel INCREDIBLY BLESSED? If so, then by getting yourself to feel incredibly blessed NOW (about anything) Aligns you with having your great desires.

Another feeling that is in alignment with what we want is gratitude. Why? Because when you get what you really want, wouldn't you feel grateful and glad the wait was finally over?

And so on with feelings like happiness, excitement, joy, fulfillment, ect.

So, this is what you need to do, you need to get to where you dominant feelings or moods are these FEEL GOOD kind of feelings, and you are to do this, even when your desire is no where in sight.

814b1bad08a336e6b79b45679a6563f8.jpg

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

976ada7a3e3e6298eee03f89c419ba17.jpgSMILE-see-miracles-in-life-everyday-poster-SM006HG.jpg

e436cd330ab9e01183e44128b382cc90.jpg

Today is an awesome day. I feel it, and cannot deny all the beauty that is present.

So thankful!

I love what is, and what is coming next.

The harmony of the day is perfectly in motion. 

I allow myself to step on with happiness-conviction(:

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Studies have shown that it is the SUBCONSCIOUS part of our mind, that actually goes about organising, or allowing, or creating, or attracting our individual reality.

Basically the SUBCONSCIOUS is like a completely un-critical, but absolutely effective creative or creativity directing force. The problems we have stem from the subconscious's un-critical effectiveness.

Being un-critical, if we unadvertently 'tell' our subconscious, we are 'inadequate' Or, that we have conditions to 'fear' Then our subconscious will effectively make 'real' for us, conditions that mirror our poor commands.

How do we tell the subconscious what to create? Our most 'effective' directives to our subconscious, is our FEELINGS, In other words, we instruct our subconscious by how we FEEL.

If we feel 'fearful' We are instructing our subconscious to create some condition in which we associate 'fear' (illness, loss, arguments, ect)

But on the other hand, whenever we are in some WONDERFUL mood, we are instructing our subconscious to create for us conditions, in which we associate WONDERFUL FEELINGS (wonderful work, relationships, health, ect)

The 'trick' then, is to get ourselves to feel WONDERFUL FEELINGS, regardless of any adverse appearing conditions.

At this point, an uncommon understanding of emotions is helpful, partically the fact that, we can feel an emotion about something, even if that something is completely 'imaginary'

For example, when we go to the movies, and are thrilled, or saddened, or uplited, or inspired, we are getting these 'feelings' from something that is 'not' real.

Therefore, when we simply imagine something, that causes us GOOD FEELINGS, It has the same 'good' effect, as actually 'having' some desired condition present in our life.

Whenever we feel some desired feeling, we are aligning to and attracting the conditions we desire (more money, satisfying work, wonderful relationships, ect)

Our subconscious responds constructively to 'any' wonderful feelings we have.

Powerful!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content