login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★What Soothes Your Soul...

What Soothes Your Soul...

All of the abovelaughing especially being of service to others.

Love the feel of soothing my soul...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7AhDRAQKcgP02uubBBmOulIBz8w7W9bSzGIe31rgzAZ57-wlU1w

original.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Daiszy's post:

Love those baby ducks w/its Mamma laughing

Love this thread! Thank You!

Related image

love the peace I receive by bodies of water....

6eddef7acb29c85c0fa0b4aded6736ac.jpg

5ffbaa3ef8af1e69e85a0b68c0475aca.jpg

In response to Stillness's post:

very sweet!(:

serving_others.png

Great thread!! Pardon me while I jump right on in and express myself. 

Hmm...what soothes my soul? What do you say soul let's make that connection and share a little of our Self? My soul says, "By all means!"

This iz going to feel real good, I can already tell. Thank you for the wonderful contribution Daiszy and for creating the opportunity for us to reflect on what feels so good. Gotta love bmindful, I really don't see much of this elsewhere on the interwebs. BTW, welcome to the community it's truly pleasure to have you!

Now on to share what soothes my soul....

Waves crashing on the shore and receding back!

The sounds of waves crashing upon the shore and along with the sound of the fizzling foam at the end of the wave before it recedes back into the ocean. I love that! I can just lay in it or near it with my eyes closed depending on whether I want dry up or get wet some more. The sound of the fizz creates an effect that I can feel it in my body like I have become one with the ocean. It's so soothing I've fallen asleep more than a few times and paid dearly for that. 

Image result for waves crashing on the shore Image result for waves crashing on the shore

Rain fall!!

As the song goes, "It never rains in Southern California" a soothing song in itself but that's only a half truth. It rains every 5 years or so...lol...ok I'm exaggerating a little but it really didn't rain much at all through this last drought that we finally overcame this last winter! It was the worst drought I had ever seen in all my years living here. My body iz a mere 42 years old so I've been hanging around in the Golden State for a minute with brief stays elsewhere but I always seem to come back "home." 

When it does rain I do love it! It becomes an event for me. Especially when I have nothing at all that has to been right way that I can just open the window, wrap myself up in a warm blanket, enjoy the smell of the clean crisp air, and the sounds of the rain dropping along with the thunder if I'm fortunate enough to receive that too. Anytime of the day, be it morning, noon, or night, it's always very soothing for me. I just tend to stay inside when the thunder storms roll through but it's like an epic event when the rain iz dumping inches on us or hailing, the sky iz lighting up and the thunder iz shaking the house. Even with all the excitement and drinking some hot coffee it will begin to soothe me so much I'll end up in the theta brainwave state and soon unintentionally slip off into the delta state and wake up a short time later. That caffeine iz no match for those soothing sounds.

It was a great winter this last season, we seen more rain than I had anticipated. I loved it every bit of it and even went for a walk when the first real storm came in and let it completely soak me. Then I came home took a hot shower and put on some warm clothes that I threw into the dryer just to warm them up. Then a few days later when the second storm came in I sat outside in the backyard on a chair with my head turned up toward the clouds and let them drop rain down upon me. I let it soak me until the lightening was getting too close. I was drenched by that time so I was satisfied with that and went inside and warmed myself up the same way as I did after the first storm. I honestly had to wait two years to do that. The drought lasted 5 years. After the 3rd year I had a burning desire of wanting to let the rain pour down on me. The only rain we had those last two years were very quick and short. I wouldn't even really classify it as rain, it was more of a drizzle the few times we did get any precipitation. I was so grateful for the rain we had this year and had quite a few days of soothing moments this last winter. 

If anyone has ever seen Gregg Braden's "The Science of Miracles" that rain prayer he discusses in it really does work. It not only works for rain it's exactly what most teachers of the Law Of Attraction have been saying all along. Be grateful and assume it's already fulfilled. 

Meditation! 

Going into the silence and stillness. Just sitting out on the porch either late at night or early in the morning before the morning rush hour begins. Just listening, being aware not only of the sights and sounds but paying more attention to the eternal presence of the silence and the stillness and allowing my awareness to increase in that. It's really allowed me to see things and hear things in a new light. I learned how to do this from reading Eckhart Tolle's The Power Of Now. I used to do a lot of focused meditation and guided meditations but now I rarely do those because I find this way to be far more rewarding for me. When we are silent we can hear the universe, the soul, the Higher Self, the answers to our questions speak to us. I used to think those were just metaphors, not at all anymore. I'm listening without judgement, with a detached expectation, if that makes any sense, letting the mind do what it wants and it often quiets itself when I observe it without judgement as to say I don't care but I acknowledge the thoughts coming and going. I don't know if the mind actually quiets itself or my awareness just shifts away from it that I'm not even noticing the monkey mind chatter at that point. It doesn't really matter, it's great to know that I'm not the thinker and that I can transcend the mind and receive answers that are too intelligent for the mind to make a problem out of them but the mind iz even blown but how intelligent the answers can be. I love that we can tap into what some call the "Quantum Field," "Divine Matrix," or "the Field of Endless Possibilities," "the Mind of God," "Nature's Mind," or "the Quantum Hologram of Infinite Potentiality." Any of those labels do for me, they are even a bit soothing in themselves.

If you are quiet enough you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm. Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead. Meditation is the key. #Buddha #positivitynote #upliftingyourspirit

Just look and just listen.No more is needed !

#Meditation is the practice of quieting our mind & focusing our attention inward instead of upon the #world around us

prayer / meditation

Meditation is the Journey from Sound to Silence ~ from Movement to Stillness ~ from a Limited Identity to Unlimited Space ~•~ Sri Ravi Shankar  ༺♡༻

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id662018700

#quote                                                                                                                                                     More

Meditation, because some questions can't be answered by Google. #wisdom #affirmations #meditation

Honorable mentions: rushing rivers, music, wind chimes, white noise at low volume, feeling the air on my ears while riding dirt bikes on a dry lake bed so I can ride fast but safely without having to wear a helmet, hearing boats and jet skis on the lake, the sounds of the water lapping up on the shore of the lake while fishing, being massaged iz not just soothing for the body but also for the soul. I'm with Nancee, being of service to others iz very soothing which includes giving, giving, and more giving!! I can't forget to mention writing! And most recently I have found that being unconditionally loving not only to myself but toward the universe as a whole to the people, animals, nature, and toward all things and circumstances in my just accepting it all as it iz as something lovely has absolutely been soothing to my soul on a level I never knew until now. 

I am now receiving the light of grace as a soothing balm that heals my soul.

My soul is being soothed by the caressing hands of the universe

The soft gentle energy of self love now swirls around me wherever I go, and there is absolutely no where I can be, where my Divine Vehicle is not surrounded and nourished by this frequency. Whenever I would like to access it, it is there to soothe & care.

Loving my self, for I AM powered by love, I AM strengthened by love, and I AM fueled by love, and soothed and comforted by love as well.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Thank you so much IZ, if I may call you that.  Thank you for the warm welcome.  I am going to enjoy reading all of them. 

I love all the sounds of the Birds when the sun is out.

I love the puffy clouds that are floating out near the sun when it shines so deep.

and I love the warm sun on my whole body.

All these things in the universe are so wonderful.

If money were no object, how would you soothe your soul?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Daiszy's post:

Yes, please feel free to call me iZ. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Just one little thought and touch of love goes a long way to soothe the soul. 

Making a nice meal...

1231412_468204226620114_1229752453_n.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-OAauSCA5bbYQQepZuA9UwVlgz15WYvFHpk9ai4Jr5KoutAi3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSxm4l3RiP1ieIThmfgfnP_x5uC-SHxy5zvSbKPaUxGsj3wNjg8A

I love connecting with nature and outdoors.  Thought these pics would be great.

bestfeelingthoughtpic2.jpg

The sheer joy of life, living in the precious moment  and appreciating everyone for what this amazing journey is giving me for who I have become.

Being here soothes my soul...

This is the sweet spot with the Rainbow.  This place makes you feel all the colors inside that makes you want to return here to this site.

Gorgeous, beautiful and yet it has such a calming effect

scpier.gif

5961dc51c61f42471cadfcdd15d21787.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9c56UWsvm1bYJSqo73g0whNIUJO7TqXBFoGEA7eCuzX6Riw3Vf7dfaa89f8d1df891a6f41e644d37a32.jpg

Observing, Listening, and just being soothes my soul each day.

73bdf73077b67da25905e81edbec106e--simple-pleasures-ariel.jpg

beautiful thread ,thank you all for creating it

A cup of tea soothes my soul.

Loving all the motivational quotes that you have here. As for my answer, it will be a good music or book and a prayer to end the day. 

Reallex, so very glad to have you with us, wonderful!!!

9f622abf1d86a786efaf146663cda2d5.jpg

DSC_0046.JPG

A prayer calms my soul. Let us start the day right with a simple prayer. 

hawaii__powering_by_alierturk-d55javi1.jpg

4930deb582220b98cbf666746c754528--sunrises-fishing.jpg

• ~I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed …the details of our days do make a difference in our lives…no experience is ever just for drill…everything can be a springboard for inspiration if we are willing to be open to the goodness of life.Sarah Ban Breathnach

appreciate.jpg

beautiful environments that really do look like these pics.

I love being in the outdoors looking at 'real life'

and I love pictures like these that remind me 'I'm there' in my spirit anytime I want.

f953987972fae51b3df0ec0e7b0cb06e.gif

Image result for love soothes my soul quotes gif

Image result for the joy of life soothes my soul quotes

CiMNH8zUgAIOJWT.jpg

the joy of knowing what makes you feel good & light inside...is something that is a natural pursuit... many thanks to every experience which led me to this...

(and thank you Mom, you started me off right)

keep-your-goals-and-dreams-alive-5-638.jpg?cb=1507662821

| #lifeadvancer #quotes | @lifeadvancer

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love this!

Always wonderful Nancee

Breathing in love & exhaling fear soothes my soul 

df0824f9852440a865571b980b18b479.jpg

Video : Relaxing Zen Music with water sounds

I love the question what soothes my soul!💕

Affirmations sooth my soul.

I enjoy using daily affirmations to enrich my life as they positively change my thoughts and behavior.

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content