login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Affirming LOVE!!

This thread is a devotion to LOVE.  Love takes many forms, from self love, to partnership, to our children, siblings, parents, friends, beloved pets, amazing colleagues, the people whom we serve in our profession, to music, poetry, art, hobbies, food, celebrations, creations, self expression, gardening, and all that in between!

Please share any thoughts, affirmations, poetry, amazing love story from your life, and how love found you, healed you, aided you, and transformed you! 

Maybe you have a story about a miracle, or being healed by the power of love.  

My hope is for you to fall in love with yourself, with your spirit. When you feel yourself as spirit, you will not feel love, you will be love. It is when we find love, that we find ourself. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I AM surrounded by love.

I love myself for who I am.

I radiate love and compassion!

Loving and being loved is natural and it brings out the very best in me!

My love is alive!

I trust that me working on myself will be gift and a blessing to many...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

There have been times, when I honestly felt that my entire life is one big love story.  I have covered many miles, many chapters, many passages, many trials.  In all that I have said and done, love has been a light, a goal, a comfort, a desire, an innate need, and an ambition. 

Through the years, my perception of love has been consistent. It is my understanding and my experience of love that continues to evolve and to teach me how to give and how to receive that which I seek.

Wisdom and understanding have not left me, nor have they equaled, what love gives, takes, promises or delivers. Love is the most precious of all gifts! 

lovely thread Kath!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

One of my few affirmations is: “I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.”

2009-03-08
Nearly 40 years ago, as a young student, I had a professor who thought love was the thing that made the world go around. It was bird-walking (getting the teacher off the subject) and most of us thought it was just something left over from his hippie days. Now, I have been using this affirmation as my own personal mantra for over 20 years. Maybe it is just something left over from my hippie days! Or maybe NOT!—-Poppy

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Image result for unconditional love

I am practicing loving unconditionally

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Related image

I am a loving person. I give out love and I receive love unconditionally.

I am the simplicity of unconditional love & limitless bliss

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to Poppy's post: Thank you Poppy!  Always terrific to hear from you!  And your words are beautifully spoken!  

I whole heartedly agree, that love is indeed a fundamental energy of life. I've witnessed this as a law and I have participated in the balance of this innate and supreme gift that is our finest nature!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: Thank you IZ for your beautiful post!  I love that Hafiz quote, one of my favorite by him... That quote is such a powerful reminder for me to not keep score of all that I give and all that I do... 

And, thank you for the wealth of powerful affirmations!  You are really great at the art of making affirmations!  Great words, great freedom, powerful distinctions... 

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Something that assists me within unconditional love, is no expectations. I don't think I could do any service work with #'s of people & their own unique energy-flow... if I was filled with desiring anything back. And most of who are working can relate to all forms of service. And those who are not employed.. when you love from the heart... you give... or we can say serve.

The more I give without an expectation ...the more I flow from & into a Greater  loving place. 

It is when I get too tired, too hungry ... not centered... that I may desire something 'else' back  and I can tell... from the signals I receive... go back to my heart place. 

I love from my heart.  I am connected to life in all its glory.

My core is pure and innocent.

Nothing can touch the soul of my heart except love itself.

Today is a great day for expressing love.

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you Kathi! That iz an awesome quote from Hafiz. I did create a few unconditional love affirmations last night but the ones I posted here earlier were already on the site and I just copied and pasted them. I thought they were great so I had to share them.

Here's the three I created last night regarding "unconditional love": 

I am an asset to the world. I live a fulfilling life in service to the greater good of all.

Everyday I remember that I am whole and complete and I radiate unconditional love to the whole world around me.

I AM unconditional love!

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Great points!  If I may add to those wonderful thoughts...

I don't think we are ever not serving and that we are actually always eternally serving. In the physical sense we are either serving others or we are serving ourselves but we are always serving some purpose.

We are hardly aware of being served as much as we are being served. We are being served by the universe in absolute abundance. We are being served an abundance of energy in the forms of light, atoms, oxygen, water, food, and the list goes on and on, we are being served abundantly and infinitely so.

It's in our seeking only to serve ourselves or hoard things that we constrict the flow of the universe. 

Even those who are unemployed are serving some purpose and being served in some way. I am entrepreneur. Employed doesn't only mean having a job as it's most commonly inferred to mean. Life iz so abundant words have an abundance of meanings which I think iz absolutely wonderful because it also aids us in the increasing of our awareness.

etymology2Bemploy.png

So I have to question this meaning of being "unemployed." It seems to be implying lack and limitations. Lack iz the only fiction in the entire YOUniverse. We lack for nothing as there iz only abundance.

What expectation could possibly have to receive back for anything we give? Do we repay the sun for all it's sunlight we are freely given? Do we repay the cosmos for the hydrogen we use? Do we repay the plants and animals we consume as food (energy)? For all the abundance we receive there's not natural way we could ever pay that back other than falling ini place with the rest of the universe but we are not forced to do it, we have the free will to choose what purpose we will serve and how we will serve it in what measure we will serve it in. We become willing partners to the whole of the YOUniverse in our service whatever that many be. Everyone iz always serving some kind of purpose. It may appear to the mind that they are not serving any purpose but the mind only judges by appearances. It cannot perceive the invisible reality.

"The more I give without an expectation ...the more I flow from & into a Greater  loving place." 

Right, because you are in alignment and not in resistance as those who tend to think they are not being served or are not working to some purpose whether it's selfless or selfish. Neither iz wrong but each has it's season and when we are out of alignment that's when we begin to notice things are not going right for us. When we think we are owed something we are not at all in alignment because the universe iz always providing for us and takes no tabs on what it has provided and will continue to provide for us regardless of how we think we are not being served or feel we are not being of service. When we serve others we are serving a purpose for the entire YOUnivese and when we serve ourselves we are still serving a purpose for the entire YOUniverse as there iz no actual separation. Each of us are the whole of the YOUniverse in a drop. 

"It is when I get too tired, too hungry ... not centered... that I may desire something 'else' back  and I can tell... from the signals I receive... go back to my heart place.

I love from my heart.  I am connected to life in all its glory.

My core is pure and innocent.

Nothing can touch the soul of my heart except love itself.

Today is a great day for expressing love."

Wow, you sure used painted a beautiful picture of being "selfish!" I love this!

Like I said, I don't see any wrong in being selfish. Even good things need moderation or they can eventually have a negative impact on us. Human consciousness iz rapidly increasing today and we will soon outgrow the polarized thinking we have adopted for our survival but nothing threatens us with destruction anymore but our own minds. Humanity will transform the words we used violently such as "selfish" and "ignorant" to better serve us. 

It's not inherently bad to be selfish. It's a necessity because we can't give anything that we don't actually feel that we have. 

It's not inherently bad to be ignorant. We are far far more ignorant than we are knowledgeable of aware of all that iz. If there was only one of us on this planet, one solitary human or even two for that matter, this world we live in today would be unimaginable to those two humans. Without all of our ancestors even going back before we were even consider a human being we wouldn't know what we do today without them passing along the information starting with the single cells that transmit and receive information. So selfishness iz necessary but it needs balance and when we find harmony, which iz essential in managing our abundance, we glorify ourselves and the YOUniverse as a whole. We glorify all that iz and especially our Source.

you know I can only take 1 point of yours at a time lol

1. I don't think we are ever not serving and that we are actually always eternally serving.

excellent point

For anyone involved in giving a service and receiving cash.... Sales comes from a Latin word meaning to serve.

And in re: to worry.. its origin is from the word constricted/strangled 

This says to me... to stay open and flowing... come from a place of love... and all will flow in Highest Good favor(:

I brought up unemployed because for many not working at a job with a regular check  can put a lil' crimp in ones style lol

Though, I am sure you know what I mean... you eventually do when   you give me the inspired triggers  to be more clear. (: 

I am totally on board with the abundance mentality... While I appreciate my job, I know its not my employer that supports my living. And there are so many things within employment beyond the check that can be classified as abundance.

And oh yes, as Brian Tracy has asked... What would you do if you weren't be paid for it all lol I laugh because I'm believing that is where so much of my riches that weren't actually in the form of cash have come to me.

Though from that kind of abundance... much continues to come our way

2. So selfishness iz necessary but it needs balance and when we find harmony, which iz essential in managing our abundance, we glorify ourselves and the YOUniverse as a whole. We glorify all that iz and especially our Source.

LOVE THIS !!BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quotes-love-unconditional-brian-tracy.jpg?w=300&h=225

"For anyone involved in giving a service and receiving cash.... Sales comes from a Latin word meaning to serve.

And in re: to worry.. its origin is from the word constricted/strangled"

This iz why I love forums. It allows us to join our light together and further illuminate things, and expand our awareness with each unique perspective. Even if slightly different it's still entirely an unique perspective that holds a great deal of value that transforms into a much larger point of view we join together collectively that changes things for the individual and the collective. 

Someone once said to me "I think everyone holds a piece of the puzzle." I forget who told me that, it was someone I just happened to be crossing paths in commenting on a YouTube, another public forum!

That's insightful information and it's wonderful which you shared with us!!

I love etymology because it reveals so much understanding from the past that gets muddied up by all the confusion and different meanings people will attach to words today. Which iz absolutely fine by me if people create words that have a personal meaning for them as that's just abundance at work, but understanding others and the the creations of times past iz vital for without them we wouldn't be doing even greater works today. People too often want to be right and prove others wrong. I have found it serves me much better to just look for what's right and true for me. I don't care about what's "wrong" or "false." Those are usually based on insecurities, a lack of faith of what they believe in. Lack doesn't serve me at all. At least not anymore...it did make me aware of abundance. 

"I brought up unemployed because for many not working at a job with a regular check  can put a lil' crimp in ones style lol

Though, I am sure you know what I mean... you eventually do when   you give me the inspired triggers  to be more clear. (:"

It was a good point to bring up because I was able to add more to it. Hopefully someone else will come along and join in and add their light to it. I love to expose lack wherever I find it. For some this will not resonate with them. For others like myself who are becoming more aware everyday of all the illusion of lack, that iz in abundance, they may not have yet become aware that having a job doesn't mean they are not serving or being served. The YOUniverse iz always in vibration and moving and only knows abundance. The YOUniverse has no idea what to do with lack that the human egoic mind created.

Many entrepreneurs don't consider their work to be a "job." They don't all consider themselves to be employed. Some think of themselves as employers but without an employer themselves. They may feel they are the job creators. It could be said those they are serving are their employers but some will argue that's not entirely true. It really depends what they mean by that and from what perspective they are seeing it from. From the root meaning of the word "employ" I would say that my clients and customers are my employers. However, if a government agency were to ask for my employer's contact information they would be asking for my information not my client's. 

There's an abundance of perspectives too.

Abundance everywhere!! Abundance iz a form of unconditional love.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: thank you for the response.

What I love about forums (1 of the things) ... is we get a chance to hear what we are thinking, feeling, believing in pieces. Others bring in their pieces and info just continues to be reinforced , expanded or released, 

~

in re: to your statement: For others like myself who are not yet aware of all the illusion of lack that iz in abundance... 

~

Since abundance is infinite... I believe we all are grasping what this can mean, no matter how much we have taken in that works for us. 

What brings on the enthusiasm, is we've had a taste of what better means.

I had to go back and edit some of what I said. That's that bad habit I told you about that I have with not proofing what I read. I'm not always going to catch all my mistakes but if I had read that part you first quoted I would have seen my mistake. 

It now reads:

For others like myself who are becoming more aware everyday of all the illusion of lack, that iz in abundance, they may not have yet become aware that having a job doesn't mean they are not serving or being served.

We will probably always be grasping from this perspective. I'm sure from the seat of the Absolute we could then have a much better view of what abundance actually iz but it's not something the mind can fully grasp because it transcends the mind as does much of the unseen reality, the nonphysical which the physical iz entirely dependent upon for it's existence. 

Once we get a taste what better means then greater desires are formed and we create greater moments of glory. Everything we have now was once a desire and after the novelty wears off we become enthusiastic for more. There's so much more in that thought. From creating to gratitude, to ingratitude that could be explored.

I edit too on this site... often.  (as long as we comment to those who may have already responded like you did) (:

~~~~

I love this "I think everyone holds a piece of the puzzle."  

It brings beautiful feelings of all as one!!

Once we get a taste what better means then greater desires are formed and we create greater moments of glory. Everything we have now was once a desire

I love the quote that says something to the effect... That to remember all we have was once a wish. That brings up so much for me...As I'm sure it would for anyone who is experiencing something better in aspects of life. 

Once we begin to feel that better... It is almost like there is nothing else to grasp about more... Though that's probably the silliest concept... except for the fact... That feeling of gratitude and appreciation is such a beautiful gift...that sometimes I often have to remind myself that I want more.

~~~~~~

Thank you Thank you Thank You

~~~~~~

Don't get me wrong... I have dreams, and things I'd like to do better... And just feel like as long as 'do my part' ... it's Good.  My part has a foundation of appreciation...and actionable things I value. Though I'm loving having the dreams as much as the fruition of them. 

I enjoy the joy of standing back, and knowing there is more where this came from(:

LIFE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO BE WONDERFUL

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content