login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I have a hunch

In 1977 I took a Silva Mind Control Method class that changed my life. It started me on a path to ask so many questions about myself. Through Jose Silva’s classes it taught me to trust my first initial “gut feeling.” When we start to allow the mind to start questioning that gut feeling that is when the challenges begin.

Since my nature is to question and try to find out the root of things that bring me challenges about myself or other situations I started to ask myself questions.

Why am I really here? What is my purpose? Why do some people suffer so much and others have the best of everything? This is only my opinion but for me it’s the truth. I/we are here to help each other with challenges, in doing so we assist ourselves and others to have a happy life.

One favorite quote is: “If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day if you teach him how to fish you feed him for a lifetime.” Adding to that you not only feed him for a lifetime you helped him feed his future generations as well.

This way we all create a planet filled with peace and contentment. We chose this life at this time to assist this Earth to become all it can be. When we learn solutions we pass those genetics on to our future children it will be built into them. Then when they encounter problems and find solutions they pass the solutions on to their future children.

Have you ever felt that you have been someplace before and you haven’t? (Dejavu) This maybe because one of your past family members were there and it was past on to you through genetics. The sum of experiences through family origin. This insight brought me to a place to find out things about myself. I came to find out at a family reunion that many of us have very very similar traits but mainly music. I have never spent time with some of them yet we think almost alike. It really blew my mind because we never spent time together. These are family members who are more than twice removed. It has answered some questions about who I am.

Peace to all,
Mary

Interesting ideas GC. I’ve twirled around similar ideas in my mind before – cellular memory being passed on from one generation to another. I hope more people will share thoughts on this thread. Seems that these ideas could be considered even beyond the physical, the collective consciousness.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

I believe the same MCM when this came to me it really made me start asking questions about myself. It is leading me to visit the birthplace of my parents and it had been and idea for some time now. It won’t be until the spring so it will be very interesting to me. There are times my soul is not at peace and no matter what questions I ask there is no answer until now. This will prove to be interesting.

In response to Godscreation’s post:
Yes this is an interesting question….
I often have feelings of deja vu and certain ‘hunches’ about where I am, which is where I am supposed to be. I strongly believe in the passing down of traits and life cycles. Perhaps each of us are filled with various destinies, but circumstances and people define the road we choose. The life cycle I was born with, is perhaps the end of another’s that was incomplete….

Heritage and the handing down of traits through ‘cellular memory’ as MCM put it, is perhaps natures way of continuing those life cycles. It often scares me how much like my mother I am in my ways, reactions and mannerisms too!!
I hope to one day see my character traits in my offspring! (only the good ones though!!!)

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:

Wait until you see them in your grandchildren that is an eye opener. We are taught in today’s society to look at only what is in front of us. There is a lot more than what meets the eye. There are things we can not see but yet exist!

Ever heard of Quantum Entanglement? This is real science. Everything is energy and these ideas make sense to me with regard to cellular memory . Quantum Entanglement is a fact, though they don’t know for sure how it works, they know for certain that one atom can be linked to another across the room or theoretically across the universe. Einstein called it “spooky”. They have used this science to literally teleport atoms, thought I certainly can’t explain how it works, it can and has been done. These aren’t crazy theories, no more than time travel .

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

This is interesting. I knew about the genetics passing down facial features, diseases etc but traits…..! Wow, this excites me, may be I want to read more about it.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Yes that is true MCM if you have ever read anything on Nikola Tesla he explained that everything is made up of energy. Did you know that the environment we live in now can change our genetics? Because some of us live in polluted countries that effects the way our future children will look their brain, skin hair. The sub-conscious mind picks up things are conscious mind does not and it records it. Maybe this is where the thought of re-incarnation comes from. We do have traits our ancestors had without being learned by them. Could it be we inherited these thoughts?

The 100th Monkey
A story about social change.

By Ken Keyes Jr.

The Japanese monkey, Macaca Fuscata, had been observed in the wild for a period of over 30 years.

In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkey liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant.

An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too.

This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys before the eyes of the scientists. Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable. Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes — the exact number is not known. Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99 monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet potatoes. Let’s further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey learned to wash potatoes.

THEN IT HAPPENED!

By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet potatoes before eating them. The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an ideological breakthrough!

But notice: A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea…Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind.

Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way, it may remain the conscious property of these people.

But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!

From the book “The Hundredth Monkey” by Ken Keyes, Jr.
The book is not copyrighted and the material may be reproduced in whole or in part.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content