login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Hidden History

Here's a neat video for you to watch about ancient civilizations, giants, tiny people, etc...

I've gotten to the point where I think it is best to assume that any "official" statement by the government and the folks "in charge" is a lie until proven otherwise. What about you guys?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

There iz no fiction. I think Neville has one of the best explanations for this. There are infinite versions of reality so everything in some parallel iz real. The only fiction in the entire universe iz "lack."

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Here is one of the things in "my" reality that seems to have changed. Maybe it's Mandella, but, I remember Cheverolet as being the right spelling instead of Chevrolet, which seems to be the reality now. There are several others that seem to be different in my current reality also, but, the Chevy one stands out for me. As does the Ford logo. It never had a loop on the F before, now it does. 

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content