login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★VIDEO PLAYLIST -CompilingAffirmation/Visual Imagery& More pg1

Some Videos Really Make Our moment/daylaughing 

GIFTS OF GRATITUDE AND BLESSINGS

YOUR VISION MAP

MAKING THE GROWTH CHOICE

UNLEASHING YOUR CREATIVITY

SELF DISCIPLINE

HEART INTELLIGENCE

THE WAY OF PEACE

EMBRACING THE PRESENT MOMENT

I want a 1 stop place for ones that truly make a difference for us…mostly affirmations/visual imagery/gratitude    There are a lot of affirmation video -scattered all over the site, maybe we can give them a home here. So many links are broken on old threads, thought 2017 deserved a new favorites thread like this(: I hope you join me here(:

The Law of Reaping and Sowing

llll

Jason Stephenson!

1. I align myself today with pure, fun positive energy
2. I release all resistance of the past and move into the present moment
3.Today I focus on what makes me feel good
4. I practice the path of least resistance
5. I maintain alignment with my source energy
6. Law of attraction gives me all I need and desire - and so it is.
7. I'm a vibrational match to all I desire
8. I now breathe and move into my natural well-being
9. Today I align myself with freedom, growth, and joy
10. I go with the flow and feel my connection to the stream of life
11. Life is good for me just the way I intended
12. With clarity of mind I feel abundance and worthiness coming through
13. Inspired by my source within, I act accordingly with love
14. I let go of all fear and replace this with love
15. The entire universe is assisting me to feel good
16. My experience on earth is crammed with heaven
17. Today I rejoice in who I am!

These affirmations are repeated over the 30 minute period.

Spoken By Jason Stephenson. Copyright 2015.

Medha / Intro 1:11
Acceptance 5:18
Bonding 7:30
Compassion 9:42
Divinity In Me 11:20
Empowerment 13:29
Fear 15:12
Giving 17:07
Higher Self 18:59
Intention 21:05
Judge Not Today 24:36
Kindness 28:44
Love 32:14
Mindfulness 35:04
Nurturing 38:37
Opposition 42:11
Presence 45:39
Question 48:25
Relationship 50:07
Self Referral 52: 36
Trust 55:01
Understanding 56:52
Vision 59:04
Wisdom 1:00:49
X Factor 1:03:08
Yes To Life 1:04:55
Zero 1:06:15
The Garden Of My Soul

I love David McGraw affirmation-videos!

• ☼• ►_Simply Put On Your Headphones_► Over 500 affirmations (headphones allow you to listen well & more comfortably to layered affirmations)

Discover just how phenomenal you truly are with 500 Power Affirmations. These positive affirmations are specifically designed to awaken the vast storehouse of profound inner potential and enable you to manifest your highest intentions in every area of your life.

You have the right to live an amazing life! NOW is the time to awaken to your greatest possible future. With the Power Affirmations session, you will program your mind to take massive action NOW and have more drive than you ever could have imagined.

You’re about to discover how to instantly boost your self-esteem, become more self-confident, and begin living life with the self respect you are worthy of receiving!

Simply Put On Your Headphones , Sit back close your eyes and:
• Program your mind to instantly attract more wealth & abundance into your life.
• Release the fears & limiting beliefs that stop you from reaching success.
• Increase your energy, vitality & health.
• Develop the success mindset.
• Unleash your unstoppable self-confidence.
• Feel more positive & fulfilled.
• And much more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RELATED VIDEO THREADS COMING SOON

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

PINCH ME LIVING 

next

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I love threads like these! 

When it comes to videos I have to organize them in many different playlists for the mood I'm in or for how I want to make use of them or I will get lost in sifting through them for the ones that I want to reuse. When it comes to brain entrainment videos or mp3s repetition iz key to receiving results. I play at least half a dozen if not more brain entrainment videos everyday.

I use everything from affirmations to subliminal messaging, which are actually just affirmations that are layered with more affirmations or white noise, ambient sound, or music to bypass the analytical filtering of the conscious mind so it will enter effortlessly into the subconscious mind accelerating results. I also use isochronic tones and binaural beats, hypnosis videos, vedic mantras, and guided meditations. I have hundreds of them saved in dozens of playlists on my YouTube channel.

I create my playlists as needed by how I wish to use them. Some playlists may all just be one type or a mixture of different brain entrainment videos or a mixture of different topics that I want to focus on in forming stronger neurological pathways or altogether new ones.  

They work great to play them lightly in headphones or in the background while doing other tasks even while watching other videos. I'll share some of them here but I encourage anyone who watches YouTube videos to create an account, subscribe to your favorite channels that create content that you really enjoy, and save the videos you want to come back to in playlists so you can always find them quicker. There are literally billions of videos on YouTube and it's very easy to lose track of a video you may want to come back to again if you don't remember the exact title or the channel that published them. Creating playlists ensures you will find them easier then just searching for them. Subscribing to channels will allow you to receive the new content sooner and YouTube will also make recommendations based off what you watch and like. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

I see you shared some of Jason Stephenson's videos. He has a great YouTube channel that I've been subscriber for a while now. I love the valuable content he creates.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content