login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Moments of Clarity

I figured I would start a thread to create a space where we could share moments of clarity. 

Sometimes things come into my awareness that give me a new measure of clarity and when I share them with others there are some that gain a bit of clarity of their own. So I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we can share those moments with others. 

I've had a few of those moments today and I'll start by sharing them here. Please share your own, I'm not talking about sharing other people's quotes regarding clarity but your own moments of clarity iz what I would like to see this thread used for. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

You are not going through anything. Everything iz going through YOU.

Image result for going through a tunnel

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

You cannot force your light upon another. That's not shedding light but imposing yourself on others. To impose yourself iz to cast your shadow upon another. Instead of sharing the light of your perspective, the way you perceive things now, you stand in their way casting your shadow into their perception.

None of us are aware of all that there iz to be aware of at all times. You are not a greater teacher than that teacher that dwells within each of us. You do not know the path others have chosen for themselves, don't judge appearances. You don't know better for them what iz good for any other individual. Parents often make this mistake and impose their beliefs and fears on their own children instead of helping their teacher in tune with their inner guidance.

We live in absolute abundance. There also an abundance of paths that lead to the truth and what iz true for you iz not always true for everyone else.

To illustrate, using hot sauce on your food may be good for you and not be too hot for you and that iz your truth. But for another person it may indeed be too hot for them and using hot sauce on their food may not be good for them and that iz true for them.

It's not up to you to decide what iz true for anyone else, but it iz up to you to find your own truth.

Share your perspectives and allow others to determine what resonates for them. Sharing and considering perspectives iz the mark of open-minded thinking but to impose your fears and your truths on another iz the mark of narrow-minded thinking.

Always follow what resonates for you, as that iz your truth and be flexible instead of rigid as what iz true for you today may not always be true for you later. As you change so will your beliefs and so will your truth.

Notice how the flame doesn't have a shadow but that the light creates a shadow of the denser items like the candle and the wick but the light in the room doesn't create a shadow of the light that's in the form of the flame...I find that fascinating. 

Again the light itself doesn't have it's own shadow but it creates a shadow of all the other things around it.

We often would call the shadows of our body, "my" shadow, but that's not our shadow but the shadow of our body. We are not our bodies, we are the light within our body that does not have a form, the self, not the egoic mind self, but the true self, the self awareness iz who we are and that has no form or shadow, it iz the light of the consciousness that gives form and life to all things within our experience.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Thanks for creating this thread IZ!

My thoughts on today's clarity involve energy.  I was writing on the happiness thread today, and the topic is "Flow of miracles - Allowing magnificent vibrations".  

Well, I spent some time thinking about energy, and about flow, miracles, and spontaneity.  And, also, I went beyond that, and I spent time thinking about pure bliss...  And, I'm still in process, and I'm enjoying how this topic is making me feel, physically.  

I have several different thoughts, and would like to share this one perception.  Its really about simplicity.  I just have to get out of my head.  My judgements, my limiting beliefs, my preferences, my political opinions, all of my interpretations --- they actually get in the way constantly.

When I am not having judgements, opinions or when I'm not focusing of politics and experiencing a political partisan upset, I can be calm, I can be present, I can be aware and I can hear my self breath, and after a few minutes, I can feel good in my mind and in my body, and I can move around and stir, and finally, I can be more mindful... I can be present.  I can be open, and I can be as light as a feather...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

I used to talk politics and conservatives often called me a liberal and liberals would call me a conservative.

Then I went through a phase where I didn't trust the government at all until someone really threw me through a loop and told me I was the government. That annoyed me until the word government kept rolling over and over in my mind. Govern + mental and I realized I was the ruler of my mind unless I was giving that power away to another, more like blame shifting iz what I was doing, and I took my power back. I haven't paid any attention to politics since.

A little later I turned off the news media for good too. I've been much happier since and I am not at all uniformed, I'm just more focused on what I like opposed to what I don't like.

I still have friends that very wrapped up in their conspiracy theories even though no one was rounded and put into any FEMA camps during Obama's time in office. To each their own, they don't talk as much to me anymore but I still think of them as my friends.

So I gained a little more clarity today in regard to the shift in the mass awakening of the collective consciousness on Earth. 

Excellent.:

One of the most popular things occurring on the planet today iz personal development and seeking spiritual enlightenment. We can see this increasing in online communities, training in life coaching iz at an all new high this year, the numbers in videos based on personal growth and spiritual enlightenment are more popular than ever. So it really appears that the above quote iz no longer a true reflection of where we are at in the shift of the collective consciousness on the planet today. I will share more as to why I believe this iz true below.

Have you given it much thought of how unique your perception iz?

Your perception creates your experiences in life so even your experiences are entirely unique.

We can have similar perceptions and similar experiences of and we can even share an experience together of a single event but we would experience that event in our own unique way.

Our perceptions create our reality. Do you realize what this means? That we don't share the same exact reality, we don't experience life or the world the exact same way with any other being. We may as well be living in different worlds because we do not perceive the world the same way as any other being does.

Those who speak of reality as being the same experience for all are not thinking very deeply about what they believe to be reality. It's shallow to think we all share the same experiences. Not just shallow but absolutely delusional on their part when they insist that all need to believe as they believe, live as they live, act as they act. Let's face it, that type of thinking iz narrow-minded and it's obsolete in this day and age. It's on it's way out and we are in for some big drastic change, big drastic wonderful changes!

The collective consciousness on this planet iz obviously increased quite a bit in the last 100 years and it's going to quadruple that in the next 100 years, the times ahead are going require more open-mindedness from humanity.

Let your imaginations run wild in how much life on this planet iz about to change. And don't let that scare you and start imagining the worst because it's always been changing and always will be changing. That's a paradox in itself as our experiences of reality are unique yet we share at least one thing in common, we are all always in a state of change. While we are one in more ways than just one, we are also very unique which makes us rare and very valuable. Quite a beautiful paradox that will be more openly accepted as we reach higher levels in the evolution of our collective consciousness.

There's an abundance of truth and an abundance of perspectives to see that abundance of truth. When people try to resist it, in their polarized way of thinking, "right vs wrong," "true vs false," "left vs right," etc. then we have an abundance of ignorance that flairs up.

We can see that change iz going to come because it always has and always will. No matter how much people want to resist change and put people into boxes, this ignorant way of living and governing of life on this planet iz futile, change iz ever constant and persistent. The collective consciousness in this world iz changing and there's nothing those who want to resist it can do anything about stopping it.

We don't even have to force the change. We can sit back and watch it happen peacefully and effortlessly change the world. It's changing within each and everyone us.

There's nothing anyone can do to form resistance against it. Who has ever stopped the universe from changing??

War, intolerance, hatred, propaganda, world government in it's current form and polarized thinking all of which was created by the egoic mind and was destroying humanity and the planet iz now pretty much over if not at least on it's last leg.

The shift in collective consciousness on the planet has already reached critical mass. Any attempts to resist the shift will only accelerate the mass awakening.

You see, things really are always working out for us!!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:thanks.gif

Another excellent thread, I can see myself  creating this as a FAVORITE ... to help myself remember to stop by regularly. I'm believing you can feel that too(:  Its a very good thing! Thank you iZ for sharing this here. 

My own clarity:

I have been having good cues coming my way, that I have been enjoying very much.

Most often, what comes to me ...comes in the form of energy, and then I follow the path to add the actions. For this moment... its  about  allowing what works... to be in line with my highest heart values... (These are not rules others have laid out for me, they are  from my spirit...life experiences.) This is not to say I have never received inspiration outside of myself(: It just means my highest inspiration is in harmony with what truly resonates for me in places that seem wonderfully hardwired, and they revisit me as my anchors for ... a good life. And the flow of 'more' being revealed, is coming through because giving 'space' for what is and what's coming is truly my inner mantra(:

Another area of clarity that is present...   like to be in touch with things that 'rub me the wrong way'... It  feels like a loving sign of caution... with instant internal questions attached. It is a cue for me, to stand back, and allow even more. It creates a mirror for me- to make sure Not to E.G.O. (E.dge G.od O.ut) 

Image result for be confused it's where you begin

In re: to pic quote above, hiding is not a word I'd associate with myself -for my connection to me. I would say the more I have stood back and not judge ... and let everything be the gift that it is... I have received gifts.

It gives me joy knowing we are all sharing this way. I am truly looking forward to reading (more thoroughly)  all that is on this page!!! Though, in following what I had just written... In this moment, I know I simply will place that part on hold...until I take care of whats on my proverbial plate.tongue-out

Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world.

My spirit enjoys the feelings of blissfully standing back and enjoying this God Given Universe

I have no cap on allowing myself to be open to info which assists

My mind is responding to Good cues.

My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

quote-a-liberal-is-a-man-or-a-woman-or-a-child-who-looks-forward-to-a-better-day-a-more-tranquil-night-leonard-bernstein-16808.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Happiness! ❤#thoughtsbecomethings #lawofattraction #abrahamhicks:

I just realized my cork has been floating. It just dawned on me the sheer magnitude of the abundance I have in my life, the abundance I have right this very moment. I didn't even see it all. I don't need to affirm abundance anymore to attract it, I can just say abundant affirmations from a space of complete knowing and gratitude that I already have it now and I've had it all along. All I see iz abundance in every thing that I can sense and feel. It's as if my eyes have been opened. How was not seeing it? Wow!!

Gratitude is more than saying the words, "I am grateful." It's a state of being. Abundant blessings x:

This makes more sense than ever before to me. I am in a state of being grateful and in a state of being abundant. We don't attract what we have been for just a couple of minutes out of our day in our saying some affirmations and then carry on with our day moving back out of the state of being grateful or abundant and into a state of being in need, want, or without. The most dominate state of being that we are iz what manifests most consistently.

Be-ing iz a present tense verb, unlike have been a verb in the past tense or will be a verb in the future tense. Being iz something we can only be now.  In our be-ing we actively match the vibration, vibrating in resonance with it. We become that vibration. This iz something I've heard thousand times and could repeat it, and it did make sense but now I know it on a much deeper level. It's soooo easy and effortless!! WOW!! 

There iz always something to be grateful for. A person who iz truly abundant has no shortage of things to express their gratitude for because they are truly in a state of being abundant and therefore make affirmations like the one in the graphic below a true statement. Without any resistance present we can experience abundance in all things that we are willing to allow ourselves to.

#affirmation : I am always attracting abundance. ✨ Say this one over and over again until you rewire your reality to see the proof that imprinting your subconscious mind actually creates miracles. For more manifesting inspiration visit my blog: http://SarahProut.com <3:

I really am ALWAYS attracting abundance. It's never been this clear as it iz right now. 

I Lenda V.L. WON the December 2016 Lotto Jackpot‼ 4 3 13 11:11 222 7:

This iz already my experience NOW. I've consistently been in this state for a few months now and it's been increasing ever since. I can totally see how this iz being manifested. 

Attract abundance, repeat after me "It is safe for me to become fabulously wealthy." #affirmation:

And now I feel it iz safe for me to become wealthy. I don't have any feeling why I shouldn't be at all. My ego iz not even trying to resist this belief anymore. It even agrees that it iz my birthright. It's everyone's birthright.

I absolutely feel wealthy right now. It doesn't matter if checks start rolling in and my bank account starts climbing I don't need that to occur to feel like wealthy. I don't permission from my physical circumstances to know this feeling I have right now.

I AM ABUNDANTLY WEALTHY!! I AM ABUNDANT IN ALL WAYS ALWAYS!

Money has been such a roller coaster ride for me my entire life. When I'm doing well out of nowhere something would happen and all that I had was wiped out in one instant and this happened several times. I've struggled financially for the vast majority of my life. I have friends that multimillionaires and I seen them become financially successful and it came to them so much easier to them while I worked my tail off to get minimal results. It was all in the mind. I already pretty much knew this was true but it's over now. It's really over. I don't feel any financial lack within me anymore. 

I feel like I have won the biggest lottery jackpot in the YOUniverse with this fuller understanding of abundance! In fact that word, "under-standing" isn't even accurate here. My current standing in this knowledge of abundance iz now above it. I've already called it into my experience. It's not my master, I can't be under it. It's under my feet, I've mastered this mindset!

I AM ABUNDANCE!!!

e8768ba14affcf97d1052b8110ef9e50.jpg

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

That's right on all accounts!!

I seen this very interesting comment made in reference to a YouTube video. I think her wondering iz pretty wonderful as this may explain where the mind reasons that "separation" exists.

It's entirely a misperception of the mind trying to logically determine reality which the mind cannot perceive reality. The mind perceives only the reflection of reality. Those who are too physically focused believe all that iz physical to be the only reality, they do not understand that all things that exist are assisted by what's invisible. That's what "exist" means, to make visible.

The mind misperceives reality and forms illusory concepts trying to make sense of reality. We first believe we are separate from other things but as we become more enlightened to who we truly are we begin to see that no separation actually exists.

Our awareness increases as information iz sent through neurological pathways and the more we increase our awareness the stronger the pathway becomes and we begin see things more clearly and how else the connect with all that iz. When a signal comes to an end on a neurological pathway and finds no other neuron to mirror back to it that signal iz sent back alerting us to where we could increase our awareness. Humans have attached negativite meaning to "ignorance." It's a word that has been used as a weapon, however, there iz not single human on the planet that iz more informed of all that iz than they are ignorant. We ALL are far far more ignorant and unaware than we are ever aware and informed when it comes to all that what we do know. And not a single one us can claim that we would know all that we do ourselves if it wasn't for those who came before us and those that are around us now. Even people from the so called "past" are directly connected to us through the passing of information which every single cell in your body both transmits and receives info, they communicate by exchanging information so technically we are communicating with the information given to us by our ancestors. If you were the only human on the planet you wouldn't know much at all and probably not have any concerns about what was real or just a reflection.

While the brain sends information through neurological pathways called synapses and comes across an areas where there iz no physical connection then the singal iz sent by a chemical through neurotransmitters. So what if the signal comes to area in the brain where at that moment there are no neurons or neurotransmitters yet? These form throughout our entire lives but if none have yet formed then the mind may be logically creating illusions based on misperceptions and reasons that these other things it can't make much sense of as being separate from us. It doesn't try to discredit it's existence but it can't sense a connection to it yet either so the illusion iz all it has to work with as the brain cannot perceive reality but only the reflection of reality because the brain itself iz a mirror of reality that iz being reflected back to us, and illuminated. This iz where the formless receives it's infinite forms in our thoughts of our imagination.

I used to feel separate from the trees, the Earth, and the universe but I do not feel that separation at all anymore. I feel and sense that connection with all that iz. My mind doesn't even resist that oneness and it makes logical sense to the mind now and I think has become with that reality. Awareness has made the invisible visible so the mind can perceive more accurately. I know now that I am one with all those things and they are all one with me both on a physical and nonphysical level. This iz enlightenment.

Although there are still instances when separation seems to exist but it doesn't feel right. With an increase of our awareness in any area, the seeking of understanding, that will form new neurons and the connection with that which seems disconnected will eventually become connected and our perception of reality widens and increases in value because accurate knowledge always leads to wisdom and wisdom leads overstanding and mastery which then we can perform "miracles" that we can harness that power and it becomes our technology benefitting all of humanity.

Where there's ignorance or separation and a strong desire to understand it better that iz a sign for something miracluous to unfold that will benefit humanity.

Demonizing ignorance iz disservice to us just like all value judgements. When humans finally stop passing value judgements we will see humanity's intelligence level and consciousness increase even more rapidly than it already iz now.

Collective paradigm shift anyone?

Stop waiting for others to bring change. If you see something that needs change then it's within you to make that change. Again, it's WITHIN YOU to make that change. The world that iz seemingly outside of you iz a reflection of what iz already within you. It's a reflection that occurs to show you the greatness that dwells within you. Find the courage to change yourself and you just watch how the world outside of you begins to reflect that change you make within you. There's nothing you can't change when you change it in within yourself first.

Don't look at the mirror and get mad when it isn't smiling back at you. You must smile first for the reflection to smile back. The reflection will never do anything but reflect back what iz standing before it. Getting mad at the reflection you see in the mirror iz insane because it has no power to do anything but reflect back images. If you have trouble understanding what it means that the world iz a reflection of yourself then why not make that a priority to understand it then decide if that understanding truly serves you or not?

Feel free, feel powerful, give yourself permission to be free yourself of all limitations that you have adopted for yourself. You have NO LIMITATIONS except those that you have defined for yourself.

If you are aware of a change that could bring you immense pleasure, immense peace, immense joy, what on earth are you waiting for? Who are you waiting for to accept you to become that change? Who are you waiting for to validate you have what it takes? Who knows you better than you know yourself? What future are you waiting on when all you ever experience iz NOW?

Don't wait!! Stop waiting!!

Be that change now!

Realize change iz an ongoing constant event in this universe. Nothing iz changeless, everything iz always changing even those things we say never change are indeed always changing. Nothing changes over night. Change iz always happening. It's not an end to a means. We keep on changing for the greater. All the evidence of this truth iz around you. But what are you focusing on? What you focus on iz what you already believe iz true so you will see more evidence for it. Don't like what you see? Then change your focus.

CHANGE!!

Embrace it, love it, be it!! Be change. Don't fear it. Does fearing change serve you?

If you are aware of a change then it's yourself, your inner greatness of who you are, that iz calling you to step up and be that very change that you are aware of.

The world iz not going to change because YOU are the world. What makes you separate from anything? Iz the earth, the earth without it's soil? Without it's trees? Without it's oceans? Without it's atmosphere? Without it's sun? Without it's life? YOU ARE THE LIFE. You are the earth, the life, and the change.

Let go of these limitations you have defined as yours because they no longer serve you when you realize change has come. It's not coming later. Change iz an ongoing event. Change iz right now. Don't look for others to change. You change, that's the power you do have. What can you do right now to be that change you want to see in the world? This iz a powerful question to ask yourself because it's the first step that will reveal what you can do now to BE that change you want to see in the world. When you start being that change soon you begin to see that change in the world reflecting back at you.

This iz the ONLY WAY to change the world. This iz the ONLY POWER you truly have. This iz how ALL CHANGE occurs. It begins within one then it spreads to others who become that change within themselves too.

You are well aware of these limitations you have created for yourself. You've created other limitations and did away with them too. We all have. Whatever limitations you think you have now are calling forward to greatness. These are not obstacles, but opportunities. You have become real familiar with these limited things and now you know them. Now it's time to know your greatness.

Don't even pray for change because that iz to say that change doesn't already exist when it does in fact exist. It's ongoing and you are it.

BE THE CHANGE NOW!!

quote-i-am-convinced-that-unconditional-love-is-the-most-powerful-known-stimulant-of-the-immune-system-bernie-siegel-288869.jpg

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to serenity lake's's post:

Unconditionally love it!

In response to Poppy's post:

Because of Popeye I liked eating my spinach when I was a kid. As an adult I love eating spinach! And out of all his recurring lines the one I've always liked the most was his, "I am what I am." My uncle Matt used to do the greatest impression of Popeye. He could also do Donald Duck really well and most of the kids would ask him to Donald but I liked his Popeye impression much better. 

Care enough about yourself that it doesn't change how you feel about you whether people accept or reject you.

If your self worth rises or drops when someone accepts or rejects you then you are dependent upon what others think of you and not on what you think of you.

You are not yet in love with you. That's not a selfish act or vanity to love yourself first. It's a necessity. For how could ever love another who loves you when you can't see anything worth loving about yourself, you will have a low opinion of them for even loving you?

Self love iz not selfish, it's selfless.

Image result for self love + vanity

Vanity iz the act of comparing your uniqueness to the uniqueness of another and judging yourself better or worse.

You are unique for a divine reason so give up the need to compare yourself to others. Love who you are as you are. Don't change a thing about yourself because you think it will make you look like someone else or to please others as that iz to love others more than yourself who don't even love you as you are now.

Image result for self love + vanity

I've read this complete thread several times and I totally agree with you. 

Unless and until you can accept and love who you are, where you are, and not be dependent on others including society at large, you will find it hard to love another or feel confident and worthy of  expressing and giving love yourself. Your heart will be seeking love rather than expressing and giving love freely. I believe to have an abundance of love in your heart, you must give it away. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post: agree! and love all you stated so beautifully! I always love how you 'say it all in just a few sentences' !  In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: Love that! !.. Love all you've shared here & everywhere...Though right now...loving this---- Loving yourself isn't vanity it's sanity! That's truly a great choice! 

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: In response to Poppy's post: Your posts reminded me of something I've posted before which includes an aviation-metaphor with self love

Messages of balance, self-love, self-care & demonstratively caring & loving others
[1 of 3] “When you open your eyes, your heart opens. When you truly see and receive what is around and within you, you cannot help but love yourself and the world.” Oriah Mountain Dreamer

I have always liked messages which address in logical…cut to the chase ways…the need to lovingly take care of ourselves. I love the following metaphor which simply defines this urgent & important priority to ourselves & all others on the planet. In a world where love is the answer…and kindness is the way…and the value of maintaining/nurturing relationships is vital… the priority to self is simply incredible & vital (incredibly vital) (: AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities

[2 of 3 ] A good metaphor to help you understand your own personal value comes from aviation. If you have ever flown on a commercial airliner, you have heard the safety talks at the beginning of the flight. One talk concerns the oxygen masks, which will drop down from the overhead compartment in the event of a sudden decompression at altitude. In that talk, you are warned to put on your own mask before trying to assist someone else.

Do you know why? Well, at high altitudes there is very little oxygen in the air, and the brain can survive for only a few seconds without supplemental oxygen. So, in the time it takes to help someone else who is confused and struggling, you could both pass out and die. But if you put on your own mask immediately, you will have the oxygen you need to survive and think clearly, so you can be of real help to others.

The point here is that unless you take care of yourself first, you cannot be of any help to others. written by Raymond Lloyd Richmond,Ph.D.

•  I am going to add one more. It is an “exercise” that has been useful to me. It may sound contradictory to the aviation metaphor …though for me it is a balancing ticket especially in a significant-other relationship…but also with anyone you value. It’s a finding common ground where the relationship is served more completely. I say this because once a person gets on a roll of self-care and enjoys its benefits….it is very important to leave heart/mind space for other meaningful connections…besides oneself(: Like Poppy stated so well I believe to have an abundance of love in your heart, you must give it away. 

• [3 of 3] “Practice altruism, putting the needs of the other person above your own whenever possible. Then see if there isn’t some common ground, where your true needs can also be met. You may be surprised at the overlap, especially if you are patient and strive for balanceTwelve Exercises for Mindful Relationships Adapted from Everyday Blessings[will add link soon] By Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn /Siri Adi Kaur Khalsa Miami Beach, Florida

In response to Poppy's post:

I believe that iz absolutely true. And in giving it away more comes back to us in many more ways than just one. As soon as I give it away more comes right back to me. That's abundance for you though, and endless supply that no matter how much you take away of the supply it won't make the slightest dent in it.

I've heard that metaphor used somewhere before. It's a great one that makes a whole lot of sense. I've never really had a problem with making space for others. I went from believing it was selfish to think myself first to realizing that was only programming from others that didn't serve nor make much sense to me because you can't give away what you don't already have. Once I started caring for myself first and foremost giving it away just came naturally because I found that this actually gave me balance and joy so I wanted to share it with others. I still tell people they are not being selfish taking care of themselves first and that's actually an act of selflessness because once you are full it will overflow from you and chances are you're going to want to share it with others. If not then trying to stem the flow will only be cutting yourself short.

4/12/17 Yes, iZ I so agree!!! (: It is all  very much about the beauty and process of balance!(: Of course  there is an ongoing learning/creating/discovering/allowing in stuff to balance...because all situations provide new & wonderful stimulation/ lessons. That made it sound hard lol.

I find the process something I lovingly look forward to(: I will be back to share some of my growth/joy/perspective in this area. smile

TO ALLOW A FOCUS WITH BALANCE IN BODY, MIND, SPIRIT IS FREEDOM

freestylestadium6.jpg

love the inspiration you continue to provide(:

Sometimes the branches of the tree get so lost in their identity of being branches they forget they are still ultimately a tree.

Sometimes humans get so lost in their identity of being human they forget they are still ultimately the universe.

Do you realize that whatever device you are currently reading this post on right now was actually created twice?

Once in the imagination of the developer and then secondly by the manufacturer.

The seat of creation iz the human imagination.

My ego iz 42 but I'm infinite. Even my body iz eternal as it's completely made up of energy and atoms and energy iz neither created nor destroyed and the atoms that join together to make up the body are constantly breaking free and other atoms join to be one with what iz defined as my body (the attachment of identity to what iz "my body" iz also the ego).

The whole universe iz literally our bodies but these bodies may very well be an illusion of unconsciousness. So that leaves only the ego that believes it's 42 or whatever age it thinks it iz counting only from the day of birth yet was alive while in the womb so what iz age but the ego speaking? 

What iz born always dies. What iz infinite iz always eternal.

Yup, I'm immortal but the ego iz entirely mortal. I'm happy that I am beyond being merely an ego.

If we can blame any other then we can never be blameless.

The judgements of our egoic mind plays a devious trick on us.

To find fault in another we always feel it within ourselves first before we can even project it we are feeling the condemnation at that very moment.

We have a strong desire to relieve ourselves of what we are feeling internally that we then project that negative feeling on the one we blame for it.

Who iz actually generating all of our emotions within ourselves? We do. The cause iz always us even if we label it "righteous indignation" we always feel it within ourselves first and then try to force the other party we find fault with to feel a measure of guilt that they may or may not cause themselves to feel within.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Or even more clearly interpreted...

"Stop judging, and you'll never be judged. Stop condemning, and you'll never be condemned. Forgive, and you'll be forgiven. "

No matter what we give, whether the label it "good" or "bad" iz exactly what will come back on us. So give only what you would want others to give you if you were in the shoes of another.

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

"Give, and you will receive. A large quantity, pressed together, shaken down, and running over will be put into your pocket. The standards you use for others will be applied to you."

"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously."

Do not believe your thoughts, especially the judgemental ones, that iz the ego trying to feel superior and make itself an authority over another. Following the ego's lead has lead to wars on this planet that has killed hundreds of millions of people based on it's illusory authority and feelings of superiority.

Give what you want to receive, not solely because you want to receive good things but that you see the tremendous value in them that you want others to experience them too.

Never give only from a place of receiving or feeling as if you are going to lack giving away what you have because then you giving from a place of reluctance or resentment and that iz exactly what will return to you.

If you give from a mindset of lack then you will receive lack in return. Give unconditionally and you will receive unconditionally.

This iz the Law Of Attraction at work. 

I2BHere%2BNow.png

This will go right over some people's heads (not so much here in this community) but those who get it, have it all...now! (like this community does)

Moment by moment without any needing to be "there" in order to feel fulfilled which can only ever be felt here now. We can never be there and when we realize this everything we think isn't already here but iz over there we become aware it iz here now.

We are not moving through moments but moments are always moving through us. We are the here and now, we are that which gives life to the moments and that means we are the eternal presence.

Happiness%2BNow.png

We cannot be "physical." Physical iz something many think they understand but have no knowledge of what physical even means. What man once believed he discovered as the cause of nature and believing nature to being the effect of another confusing concept called reality, was what humanity called matter then discovered matter was an illusion itself. The deeper we dive looking for more to observe with the mind the more we find in just differing illusions. Even on the subatomic level nothing iz solid and everything proves itself to be an illusion.

What have we defined as our desired outcome for having begun seeking in the first place? Do we know ourselves well enough to even bother exploring our environment? Wouldn't knowing ourselves explain our environment? Technically we ourselves are the environment and the environment iz us.

No-thing iz the cause to the effect of everything that's all just an illusion. Must we know or seek the meaning to everything we think iz a thing? Maybe that isn't as important as our mind wants us to think it iz. Maybe there iz some-thing wise, all-knowing, that would be revealed to each of us if we took the advice as if it was directly given to ourselves to, "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

Then again that also would require our dissecting the translation and application of the wording to gain the most accurate meaning of what was intended when it was originally written. I don't think this would be any different from exploring the illusions in nature as both are being explored from our individual and collective perceptions.

In meditation we can achieve stillness and there we can find answers without having done anything but gone exploring within ourselves.

We will either go within or we will continue to go without which includes our going without finding what it iz we are really after. Maybe, just maybe, what we are after iz already within us and we've had it all along?

Image may contain: ocean, text and water

When others try to take your peace from you, offer it to them instead.

"Do you want to take my peace from me? You don't have to take it, I will give it to you. Would you take my peace, friend?"

If they refuse to accept your gift of peace to them it then it only comes back to you and you will not lose your peace. In their resisting of your offering them peace they must keep the disturbance they wanted to give to you.

If they accept your peace then what you give away always comes back to you multiplied at least twice over if not more. Then you both have peace giving more peace to the world.

Whatever you resist persists. An eye for eye. A tooth for a tooth. A life for a life. Do you see where this eventually ends?

No one can ever take your inner peace from you. You must willingly give it up of your own accord. So why not just choose to give away your peace so to keep your peace and receive more peace? There's no end to this.

The moment of monumental change!

In the moment of chaos instead of becoming resistant or defining the moment as "this iz wrong," "this shouldn't be happening to me," "I don't like this feeling," define it as a breakthrough in change about to occur for you, something you truly desire iz about to be realized by you if you just surrender and know that all iz well and shall be well.

This will allow you to release the resistance to what iz about to happen FOR you, not TO you. You surrender to it without fear trusting all iz well, something amazing iz about to happen for you. You shift your conscious awareness to looking for the good in the moment.

What happens when we shift our awareness to looking for the good in things? We adjust our vibrational frequency aligning ourselves with the positive possible outcomes that are the most dominate within our beliefs and then we will receive the most desirable outcome. We become aware of the higher vibration things because match the same frequency in that moment. Expecting an unpleasant outcome iz the adjusting of our vibrational frequency to our becoming aware of a negative experience that will always produce a negative outcome without fail.

Right on the other side of the chaos iz the serenity we desire for ourselves. Another level of boundless peace iz unfolding for you about to be realized by you if you allow it by surrendering to what-iz and offering no resistance to the chaos ensures a positive aftermath to unfold.

To experience the positive outcome you must release the resistance and surrender to the moment knowing without knowing that you are always kept safe and provided for. Iz that not positive? Of course it iz positive!

If you expect the worse then what do you suppose iz going to be the result? In our resistance we are surrendering to the negative outcome that our inner being does not want for us but we are choosing to not trust that all things are always working out for us and we feel the tearing away from being in alignment with what iz good for us releasing our faith and riding with the resistance instead. We choose to believe our perception, which iz just a reflection of reality that covers up reality with the form of an illusion. We distrust our intuition in favor of believing our limited perception. 

It iz the resistance itself that iz blocking you from realizing something much greater iz about to unfold for you. It iz negative beliefs that manifest the negative outcomes. No one has done anything to you ever, you resisted and choose the negative possibility for yourself by distrusting your inner guidance. We are the ones giving everything to ourselves even that which we receive through others iz our giving to ourselves. 

Nothing iz ever being done to us but everything iz being done for us. How we define it iz exactly how we will experience all of our moments.

Be present for it all and don't slip into the past. If you don't react to the memories that come to mind out of fear of what happened in the past then you will always come out on top with something truly extraordinary that will reward you for your continued faith that you put invest into your inner guidance. Our perception iz limited and while it may appear that all hell iz breaking loose trusting that everything always works out for you and turning inward to your intuition will allow your Higher Self to carry you through the chaos to the best possible outcome experiencing a moment of monumental change. 

Fear iz an illusion that covers up the reality of the emotion that iz actually heighten excitement. We never know what lies ahead of us. 99.9% of the time we are trusting that we are heading into a safe and secure situation ahead of us. If we find ourselves in the midst of chaotic moment what better time than to turn inward so we can tune into our intuition instead of our perception?

Take a moment now to think back to any time you have resisted a chaotic moment trying to force calm in an effort to bring peace into the moment because you perceived things were quickly getting out of hand and out of fear you intervened. Did it calm anything or did it not actually add to the chaos?

Now think of the moments when chaos erupted around you but you didn't feel it was your place to intervene and you trusted your intuition over your perception as to what action to you should take. Did that not always lead you to the safest and best outcome better than you might have even imagined was possible? In those moments you may have even been inspired to intervene when your perception was to stay out of it because you feared the unknown at first but tuned into your intuition and were inspired to take the best possible course of action.

What changes when that happens? You do and your inner greatness comes out into the world.

Image may contain: 1 personNo automatic alt text available.

What happens when you find the balance, harmony, and peace within all things even within a duality?

You find UNITY.

Seeking the balance, harmony, and peace within all things will always help us to transcend into a much greater state of being.

Take this stance in all areas of your life. Be strong in your faith of what you believe in your own personal truths.

Realize that all truth in the 3rd dimension, like everything else, iz constantly in state of change. The only thing in the 3rd dimension that does not change iz change itself but everything else iz always changing. Our personal truth iz evolving, bringing us into alignment with the ultimate unified universal truth of reality.

Image may contain: textImage may contain: text

Peace%2BAffirmation.png
I have already mastered manifestation and I have long known the power of using affirmations and how to reprogram my subconscious mind with using affirmations. I don't watch, listen, or read the news but I still found myself being bombarded by people's fear and hatred for how they perceive the state of the world and I have wondered why it was still so prevalent in my perception of my world? Then today I became aware of that subconscious programming I was still attached to about in seeing people being addicted to their reacting to the news of terrorism.

Well that's finally over for me now because I am making a conscious decision to shift my awareness to that of peace and attracting more peaceful people into my life to what I desire instead of that which I don't desire.

I have no words to accurately describe the level of joy I am experiencing at this very moment. If peace iz to come into this world it can only come through us starting with how we perceive the world and how we affirm our perception of our "reality" to be.

I give this gift of peace to myself today, and to all of the world...that includes all of you.

This iz not my being delusional. The delusion iz to believe that it doesn't start within ourselves, that the world iz changed from the outside in instead of the reality that change ALWAYS starts from the inside out. That iz the only way the world ever changes. It starts within us it triggers it in others until it reaches a critical mass and manifests as the reality for the collective on the planet. That's the ONLY WAY that world peace iz ever going to be realized.

Today, world peace becomes my reality, because it's already real within me.

Flex your imagination, it's the might of creation.   1f601.png

Peace2B2.png

Can I ask you to stretch your mind a little with me?

If all products on the planet that we manufacture and consume then we discard as waste are made up entirely of the same materials that make up this planet then how iz it possible to pollute the earth with "materials" that are made up of the earth?

How do we pollute the earth with the earth?

Give that some real thought before you call me an idiot.

Know what "matter" iz before commenting please.

Think about this. Matter iz an illusion as discovered by science well over 40+ years ago. And the elements that make up the entire universe are absolutely unknown. Atoms are just an illusion of subatomic particles that are also an illusion made up of something science has yet to develop the means to explore what subatomic particles are made up of.

So, if every product that we manufacture on this planet iz made up of the planet, how do we pollute the planet with the planet?

Image may contain: night and text

You were born naked into this world and guess what?

You are naked right this very moment.

Just because you may have clothes on doesn't negate the reality that you are always walking around naked underneath the illusion of having clothes on. Just because clothes are covering your body does not mean that you are still not naked under them. You are. You are naked right now, always have been, and always will be.

You're still naked under your clothes and you can never change that because that's reality. The layers you think are covering you doesn't mean you are still not naked. Those layers are just an illusion you want others to see to distract from the reality that you are naked, and that will never be who you truly are, hidden under all the illusions.

Oh and it goes much deeper than that because that exterior layer of flesh iz not who you are either. That's not even your body, it's just the most outer shell of your body and you are not your body. Like your clothes your body iz just an expression of your invisible self.

I am not saying that it's wrong to have on clothes. Just realize it's an illusion. Find comfort in who you truly are. Love yourself as you truly are. Don't worry about how others perceive you, you will never be able to please others all the time. Don't even focus on pleasing anyone but yourself and if others are not pleased with you pleasing yourself pay those selfish people no attention. They are selfish because they want you to stop pleasing yourself and do what iz pleasing to them. That iz true selfishness. It's not selfish to love yourself, it's the most selfless thing you could do. So love yourself, as you are beyond all the illusions because THAT iz who you truly are.

Image may contain: text

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:This is a great post, loved the cartoon lol ...and so well written! (not surprised... though always so wonderfully pleased) Thank you!

Remnants reminded me of a very short videothat Gabrielle Bernstein created

(once posted on a thread entitled How To Be Happy and article you (and other members)may enjoy-The Universe Has Your  Back)

I love everything you wrote about self-love: yeah it brought to mind another thing or 2 lol

0d7b10dc01eeac1a5ec433122dbf2681.jpg

Though I'm loving your words!!!!! All of them, though here is a sample-in case you forgot lol

Don't worry about how others perceive you, you will never be able to please others all the time. Don't even focus on pleasing anyone but yourself and if others are not pleased with you pleasing yourself pay those selfish people no attention. They are selfish because they want you to stop pleasing yourself and do what iz pleasing to them. That iz true selfishness. It's not selfish to love yourself, it's the most selfless thing you could do. So love yourself, as you are beyond all the illusions because THAT iz who you truly are.

I need to bookmark a few threads

then get some sleep

I'm toast.

It's the belief that this iz true and the act of affirming that makes it so.

It's not that others are doing this to anyone but those who believe this iz true are the ones who are doing it to themselves.

They are projecting their unconsciousness upon others and finding relief in shifting blame to those they perceive will kill them, harm them, and hate them for being trustworthy, loving, and authentic.

This perception iz a lacked based belief of the illusion of fear and doesn't empower anyone but instead it makes victims out of those who believe it.

Trusting within ourselves leads to our living a fulfilling life moment by moment.

Love, true love, iz unconditional the actions of others are irrelevant so you can be hurt if you love without conditions.

Being authentic means being who you truly are and loving yourself for who you are being. If others hate you, so what, you are not dependent upon anyone else to be valued and accepted if it truly comes from within you. Even the receiving of love iz of little concern for those who are loving without conditions and living authentically with faith that everything iz always working out for them. 

powerfully true,iZ!!! Blessings!

Even the receiving of love iz of little concern for those who are loving without conditions and living authentically with faith that everything iz always working out for them. 

Being authentic means being who you truly are and loving yourself for who you are being.

a lacked based belief of the illusion of fear  doesn't empower anyone but instead it makes victims out of those who believe it.

Another Abraham lol

“Getting used to our blessings is one of the most important non-evil generators of human evil, tragedy and suffering.” Abraham Maslow

abraham-maslow-quote_15116-1.pngquotes-about-life_7724-1.png

One of the biggest lies ever told to us iz that we are "human beings" rather than consciousness or spiritual beings being human. We are awakening to the truth though that we are Source Energy in manifest form Being Humans and soon will glorify our Creator within us.

Thus iz the nature of selfishness that pervades the world in our judgments of ourselves and others to fit within the mold of someone else's ideal of what iz good, what iz acceptable, and what iz of value. The selfish one's always insist you satisfy them and others first over that of accepting, loving, and valuing yourself just as you are.

Be YOUnique! You exist, therefore you are worthy. You are an expression of infinite divine Source Energy come to expand the All-That-Iz.

a2895f193b4bb568065940c1c28dbc83--at-peace-inner-peace.jpg

I love your thoughts when others want to take your peace-give it to them(:

"No one can ever take your inner peace from you. You must willingly give it up of your own accord. So why not just choose to give away your peace so to keep your peace and receive more peace?

awesome!8758e9baa8df1906234d8b0662a16385--inner-peace-be-at-peace.jpg

I'm on a M.K roll these days(:

It reminds me of a favorite Matt Kahn quote 

How you believe others view you only reveals what you think about yourself. Equally so, how others perceive you merely suggests the depth to which they know themselves. That is why everyone  deserves more love--not less. 

Related image

Image result for moments of clarity quotes

Image result for moments of clarity quotes

Overthinking.jpg

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8uP208vUyiz--8ZLfd13Ekjcu4YwG7Roor-_UdbfLIZH6_v2L

awesome sharing

looking forward to returning

~as SerenityLakes once brought here... THE BOOKMARK(:

The idea of clarity brings clarity to the surface...loving taking space and time for clarity in this moment in time.

I love days off ... because it feels awesome for this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I never had a 'problem' making space for others either. 

As time has passed (:

I REALLY love the quality and quantity time I give myself today

-so everything and everybody that I choose to involve myself with ... now has more of the good I am capable of giving...

There are times when my availability is ever so natural for others...

Some days I can be surrounded by large numbers of people 

Other days ... just significant others

Other times...major PERSONAL SPACE...& it is me that needs MAJOR  generosity ...from myself

to be the demonstratively giving person I love to be for whatever the loving moment calls for

I always take personal time for me DAILY... 

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to agree here or understand this(:

Though the clarity here... has helped reinforce valuable personal energy for me.Victoria Ericksond5e30c_7606de5d39b147efbe81ddf932e7c2be~mv2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4PYY9689.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content