login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Random thoughts part 1

For me, the whole basis for 'deliberate creating' or this metaphysical way of creating the conditions and experiences we want involves utilizing the principle known as Law of attraction.

From what I understand it goes something like this.

A person can effortlessly manifest what they want, the way to do this is to align oneself with the things one wants.

What is this alignment? It is when a person is vibrationally attuned with what they desire. For example, if you want plenty of money, or wonderful relationships, or excellent health, or some other wonderful thing, you can mostly effortlessly manifest or create the thing by simply aligning yourself with it.

What is the primary way a person can know they are aligned with their desires? By how they feel, we can know we are lining up with what we want because our prevalent or dominant feelings will be those of fulfillment, peace, love, wellbeing, gratititude, blessedness, ect.

For example, when you get what you really want, won't you feel blessed? If so, then by getting yourself to feel blessed NOW, about anything, aligns you with having your great desires.

Another feeling that is in alignment with what we want is 'relief' Why? Because when you get what you really want, you may feel excited, you may feel grateful, but also ,won't you feel relieved? Won't you feel relieved the wait is finally over?

And so on, with feelings like wellbeing, kindness, lovliness, ect.

So, this is what you need to do, you need to get to where your dominant feelings or moods are these fulfillment kind of feelings, peace, love, wellbeing, gratitude, excitement, gladness, and relief.

And you are to do this, even when your desire is nowhere in sight.

That's tricky, right?

This is where some understanding of how our minds work comes in handy. For example, studies have shown, that it is the subconscious part of our minds, that actually goes about organising or allowing, or creating, or attracting our individual reality.

Basically, the subconscious is like a completely uncritical, but absolutely effective creative or creativity directing force. The 'problems' we have stem from the subconscious minds uncritical effectiveness.

Let me explain, being uncritical, if we unadvertently 'tell' our subconscious, we are inadequate, or that we have conditions to fear, then our subconbscious will effectively make real for us conditions that mirror our poor commands.

How do we tell the subconscious what to create? Our most effective directives to our subconscious is our 'feelings' In other words, we instruct our subconscious by how we feel.

If we feel fearful, we are instructing our subconscious to create, some condition in which we associate fear (illness, loss, arguments, ect)

But on the other hand, whenever we are in some wonderful mood, we are instructing our subconscious to create conditions for us in which we associate wonderful feelings (wonderful work, relationships, conditions, ect)

The 'trick' then, is to get ourselves to feel wonderful feelings, regardless of any adverse appearing conditions.

At this point, an uncommon understanding of emotions is helpful, partically the fact than we can feel an emotion about something, even if that something is completely 'imaginary'

For example, when we go to the movies, and are thrilled, or saddened, or uplifted, or inspired, we are getting these feelings from something that is 'not real'

Therefore when we simply imagine something that causes us good feelings, it has the same good effect, as actually having some desired condition present in our life.

And as i said earlier, whenever we feel some desired feeling, we are aligning to and attracting the conditions we desire, more money, satisfying work,wonderful relationships, ect.

Our subconscious responds constructively to any wonderful feelings we have.

Whenever you feel some good feeling, you are aligning with, and attracting, and manifesting something you want.

Whenever you are feeling some poor, painful, fearful feeling, you are aligning with, and attracting, and manifesting something you 'don't' want.

Conditions never cause us to feel one way or the other, you could be in the midst of opulance, and if you feel fearful enough, you would cause fearful conditions to manifest. Whereas, you could be living in poverty, but if you're generating good feelings, you will be lifted or moved into, or you will create or manifest the wonderful conditions that mirror your good feelings.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

You understand LOA quite well. 

I was hung up on "want" for awhile which was a big part of my getting in my own way of deliberately manifesting my desires and changing my reality. I kept wanting things and didn't understand what Abe meant by stop focusing on the absence. 

How could I not focus on the absence when that was what I was seeing? It was teachings by others who spoke from their perspectives that gave me another angle to see want. To be fair, Abraham does sometimes tell the audience to stop focusing on the want and become a vibrational match by getting into the feeling of already having the desire. This becoming our desire or coming from a belief of already having of the desire iz taught by all LOA teachers but many people struggle with it because that word "want" trips a lot of people up. 

Most don't want what they feel they already have and those who are physically focused think from a physical perspective. Telling them to stop focusing on the absence doesn't make a lot of sense to those who are very physically focused, they don't see it so how can they not notice it's absence? This was a very annoying part for me with the Abraham teachings but Esther iz very playful and great at putting people at ease including me.

What I had to do was, define the desire that I wanted to manifest. Then from there I had to shift my thoughts to already having it therefore releasing any thoughts of wanting it anymore. I had to get into the feelings of what I felt those desires would bring to me in having the things, circumstances, or experiences that I desired for myself. Then I started making progress. I was still struggling a bit with it so I was trying many other processes which changed my whole perspective on manifesting and how to go about it. I do it the same way that Abraham teaches but the way I would explain it would sound entirely different. It's the same process just different perspectives that work better for me than how Abraham explains it but you don't seem to have any trouble with the "wanting" holding you back. That's something I've often wondered if our understanding of the word had any bearing on manifesting desires. I've come across people that are unaware of what some words mean to them. They have a surface meaning which they can easily explain but the word may trigger a limited belief within them they are unconscious. It's a deeper subconscious meaning to the word that causes a feeling within them so while they can give a conscious explanation for what the word means to them they may a complete contradicting feeling of the same word. 

In order to help people who have trouble deliberating creating their reality it's important to get them to explain their understanding of a word and how the word makes them feel. They are hearing Abraham speak but not always understanding how Esther iz using the word and focusing on what they think the words she uses means to them. They need to understand her meaning of the words. At least that was my problem and I've met many others who understand even less than what I did. Now I completely understand Abraham's teachings and they all sound the same to me which they often joke about every seminar iz them talking about the same thing.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

enjoying all thoughts on this thread, thank you!!

and the funny stuff too(:thanks Placid Lake!

Today is a wonderful day. I am grateful. I am thankful. I am seeing, feeling completely allowing  those things that make me feel good today.

Attract What You Dream Of : 30 Law of Attraction Exercises To Help You Manifest More (With Examples)

I Am living a Divine plan

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

f320181253cbe8ec0999a0df1cde1403.jpg

There are three good reasons to be a teacher — June, July, and August. ~Author Unknown

Howard Beale: [ascending the stage] So, you listen to me. Listen to me: Television is not the truth! Television is a God-damned amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We’re in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth… Go to God! Go to your gurus! Go to yourselves! Because that’s the only place you’re ever going to find any real truth

When you teach your son, you teach your son's son. ~The Talmud

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. ~Author Unknown

ed7a5b346582e985d56a1d3026b532f9.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

What's best for me will never be "right" enough for some people.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Bookmark 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content