login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Prayerful Affirmations Before Sleep

d3e4a02408499599ac34920bf4d6e73d.gifImage result for beautiful good night gif

Today was a well-done day, and tomorrow will only be better better better. I Am allowing my perfect night sleep which rejuvenates my mind, body and spirit

Thank you for this awesome life that You have given me eyes to see, and to be a Powerful Spark of a spirit to connect with it.

I receive the answers to my questions with clarity during my sleep embedded in beautiful vivid color dreams.

And as I start my morning I will be right where I need to be because I can and its desirable.

I Am ready now for this peaceful loving joyful comfortable night.  

Thank you Thank you Thank you God for all of the wonderful highest good-abilities available to me and  part of me now..  And it is so. Amen

Image result for And It is So Amen pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great affirmations! I hope you don't mind if I add these to the site, these are too good not to add them.

As I sleep, my heart radiates joy and my body feels relieved that I am waking up refreshed every morning after a good night's sleep.

I always get a good night sleep and wake up refreshed every morning.

I get a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed.

When I wake up i will open my heart to all the good things that come my way

goodnight quotes 2:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Awesome iZ! Glad they assisted you too. From your list, I grabbed one too:

I always get a good night sleep and wake up refreshed every morning. 

SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:

It Was An Awesome Day (: I set intentions for my sleep, my waking, and the fully rested day I was desiring. I allowed it to flow in ways I could not plan alone.  In response to my Prayerful Affirmations Before Sleep, all went as planned by a Higher Authority, and I Am thankful and appreciative... just as I said it above!!!

I actually overslept, though it was what my body needed so much! Even what went 'wrong' -was actually as it was meant to be, and served quite well all day.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

03/30/17  early-early-morn

As I prepare for sleep, I reflect on all the good things in my life. And all was within my choosing. Now how wonderful is that? Thank you God!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4/22/17 and 4/23/17 early morn, ready for sleep

I am drifting off to sleep as I tap on the computer keys, joyfully reminded of a great day.

Only peace and joy fill my spirit, and when I awake I will know the beauty I Am capable of experiencing. I will be ready for the awesome day ahead.  With faith for the most benevolent outcome, I ease into a perfect slumber.

Thank you Thank you Thank you God for all of the wonderful highest good and that it is part of me now..  And it is so. Amen

When I wake up i will open my heart to all the good things that come my way

9-24-17

a808d6aef37188bfc2c8560b3aa77454--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

11-13-21

Thank you Thank you Thank you God for all of the wonderful highest good and that it is part of me now..  And it is so. Amen

Dear G_d, I thank you for creating me to be more capable than I thought I could be. Thank you for allowing my abilities to be what I need when I need them. I AM more than  i/ think i/am. Though when I allow YOU to be present as you always are I AM amazing. Thank YOU

Thank YOU 

Thank YOU

Thank YOU 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

01-11-22

My Beloved Creator of the Universe, 

Thank You in advance for the most benevolent outcome of all of the requests of my heart.

And it is all so.

Amen

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

05.20-22

Thank you Thank you thank you 

to be continued 

In response to ♡ ˚Ease Peace & Kindness's post:

Perfect

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:
and thank You thank You Thank You(:

As I prepare to go back to sleep I let go of all my plans except for the joy of feeling I am right where I am supposed to be and that all is well.

As I relax I allow more of what brings me comfort.

Going to curl up with a good prayer(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content