login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Profound Words From Others Along The Way

We often don't know how profound a statement or question is until it creates some wonderful experiences for us. This thread asks you to recall anything from childhood ...to this very moment in time, that continues to bring value to you in profound positive ways. You needn't say who the person is unless you feel like it.

The purpose of this is... gratitude/appreciation, and to create more of what you love for yourself and pass it on to others... here. You never know who can prosper from what.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

A common everyday question I heard from a loving person in my life ...when I was very young until I was ... 'older' (: ....was How are you going to have fun today

That simple question was one of the best openers for being that I can imagine going from childhood to the present.

When people ask what are you doing today... they are often expecting an itinerary of someones schedule. When someone (who cares/loves you) asks How are you going to have fun today? ...  They are interjecting the intention the value of you enjoying yourself, no matter what you've got planned. This was an awesome thing to ask of me, I send appreciation and love to this treasured bigger than life energy I was privileged to be raised by. Because...even today, while I might mot consciously ask myself about what fun I will have, I Am fun, and all that I take part in, I appreciate in amazing ways, and contentedness fun is someone in the midst. 

I don't laugh at misfortune. I do however stand back, and know life leads us to better places when we don't lead it with morbidity and dread.  I don't use those words feelings in my life...even when I am not motivated to do what I need to do.

I make way for a better way, by believing one exists.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content