login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Quick Forum Tips★

Stay tuned -in process are a  couple of table of contents threads(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can mark ‘bookmark’ your favorite threads?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYVJORaHR9ixPEOj1BK2QfUf4hpKaHLxqL78V63tqHdsX1mNJ8SQ

Speaking of favorite threads, you can easily keep a track of your favorite threads by marking them as ‘favorites’.

After clicking on a thread (for example this one) you should see a small blue box on the right hand side (under the regular navigation) The box should say how many views and posts a thread has had, who the first and most recent posters are and there should also be an add to favorites link.

The add to favorites link is a small red heart with the link text ‘Add To Favorites’ – clicking on this link will add the thread to your favorite threads (you should get a confirmation message)

When a thread is in your favorites the little heart should turn gray, and the link text should read ‘Remove From Favorites’ – clicking this will remove it from your favorite threads, you should get another confirmation message.

To view your favorite threads, click on the ‘Favorite Threads’ link in the top box on the right hand side, the box that starts with ‘Hi [name]’ and is peachy in color.

You can delete, edit, quote and link to posts?

To the right of every new post is a group of icons that let you delete and edit your own posts, and quote and link to any post! The [x] deletes a post, the pencil is for editing, the ["] is to quote a post and the chain is to link directly to the post.

You can also send a private message the author of the post by clicking on the mail icon!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

in case you’re wondering what 2 stars are by a thread… It’s a current project to differentiate which threads started in 2017 and beyond.

. It will take awhile, though its in motion(:

• ~
    Please continue to enjoy older threads… Though take time to create, view and contribute on a new one!
  • ~

Maybe will have stamp created (BRAND NEW ) instead of stars!

Eventually all threads that are to be in Happiness Cafe' will be visible.

Eventually-all will be brought current-and no need for stars(:

Lets start posting on all the threads (unless it is a closed thread-& it will be expressed as such in the intro post)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content