login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Unite In Compassionate Peaceful Loving Energy

Sometimes I pride myself in not listening (or listening well) to the news. It is important to hear what is happening around us, so we can be there for others. World  Unites in Prayer

World Unites In Prayer

This Thread is being created to share love and compassion for all those who have been affected (directly or indirectly) in today's events in the UK.

We come together as 1 and love as 1. May a perfect love be received around the world.

sun-love.jpg?resize=300%2C300

Much love to  all in all corners of the world!

f14b4e66741bb0d7ff60484ecb1a4ec9.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post

I join Always wonderful possibilities in extending peace, miracles, loving energy and good will to our global neighbors in the UK, following today's terror attack.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all who were impacted by today's attack. 

Sending you all compassion during this time. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

The quote by John Donne "Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee"

comes to mind for directly or indirectly we are all impacted by these catastrophic events. I am sending healing energy of love and compassion across the sea, praying for those who are in "transition", have been injured, their families, loved ones, for us all. May God's grace and mercy act like a warm blanket to spread comfort. 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content