login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Create Your Own Rampages (1)

I Am sure we have another thread like this, oh well when I find it this will be 2 of 2 lol.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

Create your own awesome rampage which eases you into the joy you know you are!

loveandjoy_cards04.jpg

My Bmindful Rampage(:

Loving the variety of threads which are surfacinglaughing 

Loving that members are posting what they love

Loving that the love on this site never ceases to amaze me...just grows and grows

I have always known Bmindful had an energy which adds well to 'everything'

And everyday, I've enjoying absolutely everyone and everything -Bmindful

Whether I'm reinforcing or learning new, I Am enjoying

Whether I'm responding to someone or reading someone else's responses I love how the energy here is something I enjoy including in my day, and my life

Thank You Community!

I love you All!

related threads in process

Today Is The Best Day Of My Life

Your Own Vibrational Awareness

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

My Brand New Morning  Rampage(:

I love how I've eased into this day.

I love how taking care of myself is threading through all of my energy.

I can feel my choices for breakfast creating desire for my favorites which taste wonderful and gives my body perfect fuel.

I love how the things I have going on today, are things I look forward to.

I am enjoying this moment. I am enjoying my life. I am enjoying interacting with the wonderful stimulating energy of others. This is an awesome day!

Today's Actions and Energy  Rampage(:

I enjoyed my morning meal, and knowing I will engage in more of that good-foodie type stuff today which always delights me.

I allowed awesome flexibility in my day to get a wonderful handle on what I'm desiring and the action that melds so well.

I love feeling ready, and anticipating for all that I've created a space for, and the beautiful more that always exists.

I do believe today is already awesome, and I Am ready to engage.

Looking Back On My Day Rampage(:

I had a full day with creativity, and I like that.

I had wonderful catch-up communication with others and that was very good.

I am more aware of how to take care of me, and love how directed I feel.

I allow myself to be where I Am. I Am allowing myself to relax, and just do the important things for my today and tomorrow.

I can feel satisfaction with myself as I see  review what I try to do, and what I end up doing.

I continue to learn so much about what I desire.

I Am ready to  calmly peacefully harmoniously just be. I Am content. Thank you God.

It's A New Day Rampage(:

Waking up to a new day, it's always a new moment, so it's always a new day. How will I create this moment?

I open my heart and my eyes to only appreciation.

I allow whatever it is to be bathed in aglow, and prepare to stand back.

Standing back in vastness...the airy gravity-less universe, where I float among this God Given Universe.

I allow only Highest Good unlimited possibilities. Thank You Thank You for another perfect moment, day, life. Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now its a good morning(:

good morning is not a greeting it is my decision

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't been to this thread in awhile:

Looking forward to this morning's rampage-though first  some more sleep(: 

Hope to see you enjoying over here some time. It is lots of fun and loving doing them as much as the wonderful outcome

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAgif you so desire(:

For those of you who have never created a rampage, you are in for a powerful treat! Start where you are... Love something about  where you are and what is coming... and that's all there is to it!laughing 

gr.jpg

Today is an awesome morning. I have a wonderful block of time before leaving for work. Speaking of time, I Am loving how time has been on my side, and things are getting 'done' and life is moving forward...Though the biggest area of all  i am enjoying is  the present moment. I Am in the moment. I also love looking forward to living more present moments, and my enthusiasm is riding high. 

I can almost feel that wonderful morning shower, and taste the breakfast I will soon be serving up to myself, and the lunch I will be creating for my day.

I can picture the people at work and the wonderful interactions we will all engage in... from a place of love, harmony, synchronicity, fun, and service to many.

Today in this moment is good... Later is feeling good too. Now I Am jumping into some inspired momentum ...and I Am ready for my day.

Now its a really great morning(: !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Day-Rampage

Getting ready to go to sleep. It's late-the clock says... though I'm knowing it is the perfect time. I feel well, I Am satisfied with the full day I had and I'm knowing how truly magical what I have set out to do all day during 'prime time' and later will be. It will all be prime time. 

I am allowing only what I desire in, and that makes for this proclaimed  very perfect day. I am looking forward to looking back on the day to say... "See, I told you so!"

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content